🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FLASH: Clinton Campaign Says She Has Pneumonia (Really)

lol, a Democrat other than Hillary would beat Trump like a back talkin' crack whore.
You mean all of those well known Democrats who didn't step up to the plate in the first place?
Trump will cream them.

Make the argument that Trump would cream Biden. Entertain us.

Biden is a buffoon. He's the gaff master.

Biden is squeaky clean compared to Hillary, and she's still beating Trump WITH her baggage.
Senile old coot... Who happens to be an absolute pervert

Ha ha. Pneumonia, that you have and get over. Sorry Trumptards.

Pneumonia often occurs in older people with long term underlying problems.

She obviously can't handle the rigors of campaigning so it's safe to assume she couldn't handle the rigors of the presidency
No doubt, her schedule that she happens to have now is extremely easy. What she's sleeping like 18 hours a day...
Again, she has the energy and the appeal of a slug

Can we just stop talking about Hillary Clinton’s health now?

Can we just stop talking about Hillary Clinton’s health now?
This article from a few days ago is freaking hysterical in hindsight.

So, to believe that something is seriously wrong with Clinton, you have to a) assume her doctor lied and b) that her coughing, which often happens when someone catches a cold or spends a lot of time speaking publicly, is a symptom of her deeper, hidden illness.

That seems, um, unlikely to me? Beyond the Clinton conspiracy theorists who believe she had something to do with Vince Foster's death and that she was secretly responsible for everything from Y2K to the SpaceX explosion last week, it's hard to plausibly insist, based on the available data, that Clinton is ill. There's the doctor's note, plus she keeps a very rigorous schedule for a 68-year-old — traveling all over the country to raise money and campaign. (For the past month, she's done a lot more raising money than campaigning.)
Her schedule is not shit dumbass… She disappears for days to sleep

It really does look like they're clutching at straws.

Everyone gets ill.

FDR was in a wheelchair, the Republicans would be hammering him day in and day out for being ill too.

He never denied being in a wheelchair or tried to hide it from the public. Big difference.

Defective Motor Control of Coughing in Parkinson's Disease

Read More: http://www.atsjournals.org/doi/full/10.1164/ajrccm.158.2.9705094#.V9Z_Gk0rJD8

So, you're a doctor and you've examined her and you've decided you know what it is?

What's wrong Buttboy? You feel the need to try to hide the truth? I didn't Dx her.. I'm providing detailed symptoms of Parkinson's and your old Baglady has every damn symptom.. Don't like it?? Too damn bad.

Wow, insults....

Read More: http://www.atsjournals.org/doi/full/10.1164/ajrccm.158.2.9705094#.V9Z_Gk0rJD8

So, you're a doctor and you've examined her and you've decided you know what it is?

What's wrong Buttboy? You feel the need to try to hide the truth? I didn't Dx her.. I'm providing detailed symptoms of Parkinson's and your old Baglady has every damn symptom.. Don't like it?? Too damn bad.

Wow, insults....
CRYING.gif

Everyone gets ill.

FDR was in a wheelchair, the Republicans would be hammering him day in and day out for being ill too.

He never denied being in a wheelchair or tried to hide it from the public. Big difference.

No, he didn't need to. He hid it from the majority and the majority didn't have reason therefore to act in the way they did.

Politics now has changed. Respect has gone out of the window, it's a dog eat dog free for all.

Wow, insults....
CRYING.gif

Exactly the sort of response I'd expect from a bully.

Everyone gets ill.

No, he didn't need to. He hid it from the majority and the majority didn't have reason therefore to act in the way they did.

Politics now has changed. Respect has gone out of the window, it's a dog eat dog free for all.

that's because people like the o/p get their "news" from breitbart and infowars

the rest they just make up because the voices in their head tell them to

Everyone gets ill.

And you get your news from the democrat talking points.....

Also laughing about Jillians head exploding this morning.........oh its so fucking hysterical s0ns!!:spinner:

Ya know.......is this not the definition of "khama"? Hilda walks around every day of her life telling lie after lie and then collapses into the gutter in Manhattan......still laughing from the text I get from my brother yesterday afternoon, "Ooooooops".:bye1:

Everyone gets ill.

How many people actually spend time to really understand and think about the issues? Not many.

Everyone gets ill.

How many people actually spend time to really understand and think about the issues? Not many.
No democrats do....

Ha ha. Pneumonia, that you have and get over. Sorry Trumptards.

Pneumonia often occurs in older people with long term underlying problems.

She obviously can't handle the rigors of campaigning so it's safe to assume she couldn't handle the rigors of the presidency

My mom had pneumonia when she was 70 and she has the least rigorous schedule on the planet. Plus, she recovered and is a healthy 84 years young. So quit making shit up.

Everyone gets ill.

No democrats do....

I'll debate you one on one on any issue you think I don't understand.

Forum List

Back