Flashback 2016: Democrats Pressured Trump Electors to Flip to Hillary

Up to the judge whether or not it's going to be televised. Pay some attention

iu

“They aggressively targeted & harassed me with the goal of me committing to being 1 of the 37 ‘Faithless Electors’… […] My personal info was posted and I received tens of thousands of letters to my mailbox, emails, and calls/texts at all hours of the night for weeks.”

How exactly is that different from what they want to throw Trump in jail for? None.
Democrats have turned America into a Banana Republic.

It’s not a crime when a democrat does it

Why not?
How else to stop the conspiracy theories and Trump's lies as to what happened and what was said?
It doesn't matter what is said. The spin will carry the day.

This is what he said about the Dreamers:

They are here illegally. They shouldn’t be very worried. I do have a big heart. We’re going to take care of everybody. We’re going to have a very strong border. We’re gonna have a very solid border. Where you have great people that are here that have done a good job, they should be far less worried. We’ll be coming out with policy on that over the next period of four weeks.”

Can you imagine if his toothless loser base paid attention?
Of course it will be worse than OJ's, which was a total circus.

But eyes and ears as it happens is the only cure, just as the 1/6 commission hearings were a cure to many people.
It is crazy to broadcast the trial. No amount of due process will satisfy these people if they lose the case. They will cry foul no matter what. If Votto (just to name one of the losers) were to try the case himself and lose; he'd swear that there was irregularities. That is just the DNA of these lowlifes.

It doesn't matter what is said. The spin will carry the day.

This is what he said about the Dreamers:

They are here illegally. They shouldn’t be very worried. I do have a big heart. We’re going to take care of everybody. We’re going to have a very strong border. We’re gonna have a very solid border. Where you have great people that are here that have done a good job, they should be far less worried. We’ll be coming out with policy on that over the next period of four weeks.”

Can you imagine if his toothless loser base paid attention?

It is crazy to broadcast the trial. No amount of due process will satisfy these people if they lose the case. They will cry foul no matter what. If Votto (just to name one of the losers) were to try the case himself and lose; he'd swear that there was irregularities. That is just the DNA of these lowlifes.
Not broadcasting will be worse, trust me.
1/6 hearings did make a difference to many. These ones will too, as the followers will be able to see all of the evidence for themselves in real time, and what the defense is or is not going to present.

Not broadcasting will be worse, trust me.
1/6 hearings did make a difference to many. These ones will too, as the followers will be able to see all of the evidence for themselves in real time, and what the defense is or is not going to present.

I think it is free media for the blob. Its the exact same thing (pretty much) as in 2016. He spew bullshit time and again there...he will (through his attorney) spew bullshit in court. The way you take the blob out is to take away him looking tough to his moronic followers.

I think it is free media for the blob. Its the exact same thing (pretty much) as in 2016. He spew bullshit time and again there...he will (through his attorney) spew bullshit in court. The way you take the blob out is to take away him looking tough to his moronic followers.
One forgets that many of his followers have dropped out. Many of them will truly not vote for him in 2024.

Be they:
Evangelicals
Lawyers
Staff members
etc

And let us not forget all of those who have been arrested and are not spending time in prison.
None of those are going to be allowed to vote.

Or the guy who attacked the FBI, or the 70 year old who pointed a gun against the warrant against him.

And the woman who was arrested for the endless serious threats to the Georgia Judge and others.

His voters are dropping, and dropping, and many dropped out of voting for Republicans after the 1/6 commission was televised.

Republican numbers are down.
Trump supporters are down

Shinning a light on him is the best solution as it has been to this day.

One forgets that many of his followers have dropped out. Many of them will truly not vote for him in 2024.

Be they:
Evangelicals
Lawyers
Staff members
etc

And let us not forget all of those who have been arrested and are not spending time in prison.
None of those are going to be allowed to vote.

Or the guy who attacked the FBI, or the 70 year old who pointed a gun against the warrant against him.

And the woman who was arrested for the endless serious threats to the Georgia Judge and others.

His voters are dropping, and dropping, and many dropped out of voting for Republicans after the 1/6 commission was televised.

Republican numbers are down.
Trump supporters are down

Shinning a light on him is the best solution as it has been to this day.
Totally disagree.

Nancy Pelosi will also have to be indicted for not accepting the 2016 election.
And anyone who has ever talked to her also.
Show evidence of anything she did to overturn that election. Send it to the Republican House.

Empty words are just that. Empty.

Thousands of Republicans who voted for Clinton rather than Trump also did not accept it. Are you going to indict George W Bush and others?

This was a different time in American where opposition parties were allowed to express their political voices and challenge elections…now we live in a Orwellian Demafasict reich were it’s illegal to do so

“They aggressively targeted & harassed me with the goal of me committing to being 1 of the 37 ‘Faithless Electors’… […] My personal info was posted and I received tens of thousands of letters to my mailbox, emails, and calls/texts at all hours of the night for weeks.”

How exactly is that different from what they want to throw Trump in jail for? None.
Democrats have turned America into a Banana Republic.

Nothing illegal.

But I'm sure lots of the ones who selected Trump would pick differently today.

This was a different time in American where opposition parties were allowed to express their political voices and challenge elections…now we live in a Orwellian Demafasict reich were it’s illegal to do so
Trump challenged the election through dozens of lawsuits. He lost every single one.

That’s when he want from legitimate methods to corrupt ones.

Forum List

Back