Flashback 2016: Democrats Pressured Trump Electors to Flip to Hillary

Want to be a crooked politician? Be a Democrat, chances are you get away with it.
123029435_10158554577529693_665500827703164229_n.jpg

notice the leftist doesnt refute the facts! instead the dem gloats over the abuses of power and corruption in the dem party .. win at all costs eh commie .. the ends justify the means eh ?

That is the one thing they do well
Win at all costs.
I wish Republicans had that mentality.

notice the leftist doesnt refute the facts! instead the dem gloats over the abuses of power and corruption in the dem party .. win at all costs eh commie .. the ends justify the means eh ?
I refuted the "facts" in post #68.

Making fun of you retards is easily done. But throw the word "commie" around more...that makes you sound even more silly.

306>232...Priceless.

“They aggressively targeted & harassed me with the goal of me committing to being 1 of the 37 ‘Faithless Electors’… […] My personal info was posted and I received tens of thousands of letters to my mailbox, emails, and calls/texts at all hours of the night for weeks.”

How exactly is that different from what they want to throw Trump in jail for? None.
Democrats have turned America into a Banana Republic.

YOu do realize that's completely different than fake electors, right?

“They aggressively targeted & harassed me with the goal of me committing to being 1 of the 37 ‘Faithless Electors’… […] My personal info was posted and I received tens of thousands of letters to my mailbox, emails, and calls/texts at all hours of the night for weeks.”

How exactly is that different from what they want to throw Trump in jail for? None.
Democrats have turned America into a Banana Republic.

Trump electors?

Have you read the charges against Trump?

Forum List

Back