Flashback: Woopie Goldberg Says McCain Will Bring Back Slavery

Putin is a dictator. When Obama was in office he sent Hillary and her idiotic little "Reset" button to try and kiss Vlad's ass. What's amazing is that Trump has actually been harder on Russia than Obama was (remember his little slip up with the live mic. assuring one of Putin's minions that once he was reelected he'd be more "flexible" towards Russia!) but you'd never know that with the coverage he gets from the main stream media.

Sorry, but we all all witnessed The Orange Clown's miserable, pathetic, Putin-fluffing performance in Helsinki

Jonathan Lemire from AP: Thank you. A question for each president. President Trump, you first. Just now President Putin denied having anything to do with the election interference in 2016. Every US intelligence agency has concluded that Russia did.

My first question for you, sir, is who do you believe? My second question is would you now with the whole world watching tell President Putin — would you denounce what happened in 2016 and would you warn him to never do it again?

TRUMP: So let me just say that we have two thoughts. You have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server. Why haven’t they taken the server? Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the democratic national committee? I’ve been wondering that. I’ve been asking that for months and months and I’ve been tweeting it out and calling it out on social media. Where is the server? I want to know, where is the server and what is the server saying? With that being said, all I can do is ask the question. My people came to me, Dan Coats came to me and some others and said they think it’s Russia.

I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia. I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be, but I really do want to see the server [Trump later said he used the wrong word, claiming he meant to say “I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia”]. But I have confidence in both parties. I really believe that this will probably go on for a while, but I don’t think it can go on without finding out what happened to the server. What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC? Where are those servers? They’re missing. Where are they? What happened to Hillary Clinton’s emails? 33,000 emails gone — just gone. I think in Russia they wouldn’t be gone so easily. I think it’s a disgrace that we can’t get Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 emails. So I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that president Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today. And what he did is an incredible offer. He offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators, with respect to the 12 people. I think that’s an incredible offer. Okay thank you.

Jeff Mason from Reuters: President Putin, did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that? [The words in red were omitted from the White House transcript]

PUTIN: Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the US/Russia relationship back to normal.

So what's your point? That Obama worked behind the scenes with Putin and Trump was more up front with his willingness to reach agreements with the leader of one of the more powerful nations on earth? Why is what Obama did in ANY way different from what Trump has done?

My point is that your Orange Idiot dropped the soap in Helsinki and Vlad schlonged him but good up the pooper.

You're here seriously trying to claim that Trump embarrassed himself more than Barry and Hillary with their ridiculous "Reset" button that they were too stupid to realize didn't say Reset in Russian? Putin couldn't possibly respect someone less than he respected Obama and Clinton.

Yes - Bigly

That was probably one of the dumbest "stunts" ever performed by a Secretary of State...a perfect example of an administration that was totally in over it's head when it came to foreign policy. Pull up that video and watch what an ASS Hillary made of herself! The Russian diplomat was laughing at her...which was their general reaction to most of what the Obama Administration did!

I
She woke up and realized from the inside what a racket this is. You should listen to her.
Omarosa was smart enough to realize that liberals like yourself will rush out to buy any book that attacks Donald Trump. The list of people from the left that have made a KILLING off of writing a book like that is staggering! Right now she's laughing all the way to the bank...
She’s not from the left stupid.

You mean the people closest to trump are writing these books?

I mean anyone who wants to cash in on million dollar book deals just has to write something nasty about Trump. Hillary did it. Comey did it. Amarosa did it too. You on the left hate Trump so much you'll buy anything that feeds that hate. You're like a liberal 401K for anyone who needs a retirement plan!
Again, comey and Omarosa aren’t liberals.

And yet you'll line up to buy a book from them! Why? Because they attack Trump! You're like Pavlov's dog, Sealy...the bell rings and you start slavering all over yourself.
don’t read books. I have a boat and a 25 year old girlfriend

I
Omarosa was smart enough to realize that liberals like yourself will rush out to buy any book that attacks Donald Trump. The list of people from the left that have made a KILLING off of writing a book like that is staggering! Right now she's laughing all the way to the bank...

I mean anyone who wants to cash in on million dollar book deals just has to write something nasty about Trump. Hillary did it. Comey did it. Amarosa did it too. You on the left hate Trump so much you'll buy anything that feeds that hate. You're like a liberal 401K for anyone who needs a retirement plan!

And yet you'll line up to buy a book from them! Why? Because they attack Trump! You're like Pavlov's dog, Sealy...the bell rings and you start slavering all over yourself.

Old men with boats and 25 year old girlfriends are some of the more pathetic creatures on the planet, Sealy. You might as well tattoo "Mid Life Crisis" on your forehead! Do yourself a favor...ditch the bimbo...pick up a book. :2cents:

We never liked Omarosa. Trump promised you he would surround himself with the best. Has he? No. He hired her. What a stupid decision by trump.

In the words of trump 2014, leadership, no matter what you’re responsible. Don’t blame us he hired that witch. We only love her for embarrassing the orange clown.

Trump is a conman. It’s obvious yet you’re being conned. Probably because you are a con.

You just proved my point, idiot child! "We never liked Omarosa." "We only love her for embarrassing the orange clown." So you've gone from not liking someone to loving them based only on how they feel about Donald Trump.
She woke up and realized from the inside what a racket this is. You should listen to her.

White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly frequently lost his temper, telling colleagues he thought the president was “unhinged,” according to Woodward.

In one meeting, Kelly reportedly said Trump was “an idiot,” and it was “pointless to try to convince him of anything.”

“He’s gone off the rails. We’re in Crazytown. I don’t even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I’ve ever had,” Kelly said, according to the book.

The Wildest Things About Trump From Bob Woodward's New Book, 'Fear' | HuffPost

Here's a good book

McCain lives rent free in your head. You wish your blob had his accomplishments.

God Speed Senator. Mission accomplished
and that blob seems to be sub-letting the space you give him in your own head.

Explains why the left love him now that she clarified that.

Flashback: Whoopi Goldberg Tied McCain to Slavery’s Return
We don’t love him.

And if we do it’s to celebrate the fact that occasionally he could be reasonable.

Roy Moore or ted Cruz will not get this kind of send off
heh - WE DON'T - BUT IF WE DO...

way to cover those bases man.
I like John McCain more than I like Ted Cruz. Do you hate all Democrats equally? Then you're an idiot.

I didn't watch a minute of that soap opera....I did see pics of Biden's crocodile tears and Dubya playing footsie with Barry's husband...D.C. practicing open incest about turned my stomach.

We don’t love him.

And if we do it’s to celebrate the fact that occasionally he could be reasonable.

I like John McCain more than I like Ted Cruz. Do you hate all Democrats equally? Then you're an idiot.
Name the best Democrat and Nixon excels.

We don’t love him.

you often ask questions then pretend you know the answer already?

what a maroon.

I

Old men with boats and 25 year old girlfriends are some of the more pathetic creatures on the planet, Sealy. You might as well tattoo "Mid Life Crisis" on your forehead! Do yourself a favor...ditch the bimbo...pick up a book. :2cents:
Not a chance. I'm the envy of every guy I know.

Aren't you a Republican? I'm assuming if you are giving me shit you are a Trump supporter?

Donald Trump is 24 years older than Melania

My girlfriend is 25. I'm 47. That's a 22 year difference. Do you say the same thing about Donald your hero? Then fuck off.

We don’t love him.

Name the best Democrat and Nixon excels.
What?

We don’t love him.

you often ask questions then pretend you know the answer already?

what a maroon.
Well if you don't hate all democrats equally it should be easy for you to understand that to us John was one of the least bad Republicans out there. Along with Clair McGaskill, Lindsay Graham, John Kasich, Rubio....

If you do hate them all equally then you are an idiot. If you don't then you're pretending to be stupid. Pick one bitch.

I

Aren't you a Republican? I'm assuming if you are giving me shit you are a Trump supporter?

My girlfriend is 25. I'm 47. That's a 22 year difference. Do you say the same thing about Donald your hero? Then fuck off.

I say that about ALL men that have girlfriends that are half their age...including Trump! So let me get this straight...you don't read books...but you think that people should read Kelly's book? Why? Because it's anti Trump? As for why I'm "giving you shit"? Be honest, Sealy...you post in strings like this the way you do to get a response from those who don't hold the same views as you do. Take a good hard look...aren't you ASKING to be given shit? If so...stop whining about it when it happens!

I

I say that about ALL men that have girlfriends that are half their age...including Trump! So let me get this straight...you don't read books...but you think that people should read Kelly's book? Why? Because it's anti Trump? As for why I'm "giving you shit"? Be honest, Sealy...you post in strings like this the way you do to get a response from those who don't hold the same views as you do. Take a good hard look...aren't you ASKING to be given shit? If so...stop whining about it when it happens!

No. I think they should read Bob Woodward's book or Rudy's ex wife's book.

Forum List

Back