Flashback: Woopie Goldberg Says McCain Will Bring Back Slavery

Explains why the left love him now that she clarified that.

Flashback: Whoopi Goldberg Tied McCain to Slavery’s Return
We don’t love him.

And if we do it’s to celebrate the fact that occasionally he could be reasonable.

Roy Moore or ted Cruz will not get this kind of send off
Oh, you Leftards think of him as a god these days.

He had the stones to stand up to Trump.
The rest of the GOP are the biggest cowards to ever sit in Congress.
You go ahead and blather your "cheap rhetoric" as Megan said yesterday in her eulogy.
That's all you got.

McCain was such a moderate voice of reason that Al Gore seriously considered him as a running mate. Then McCain ran against Barack Obama and suddenly he was the second coming of Richard Nixon to you on the left! Then he becomes Donald Trump's enemy and you liberals LOVE the guy! McCain never changed BUT BOY HOW YOU ON THE LEFT FELT ABOUT HIM SURE DID!

Again, as I recall it, they treated McCain pretty civilly in 2008. The problem McCain had in 2008 was that Republicans really didn't like him, but the Evangelicals wouldn't support Romney because he was a Mormon and the Wall Street Types wouldn't support Huckabee because he almost cared about poor people. So McCain was the comprimise candidate no one really wanted, and he had the unfortunate task of being in the dunk tank when the electorate was looking for someone to punish for Bush's repeated screwups.

McCain did change. He moved a lot further to the right in 2008 than he had been in 2000... even going so far as to disown his own very sensible immigration reform proposals. The thing was, 2008 was a pretty amicable race compared to the shitstorms of 2012 or 2016, when your party absolutely lost its mind.

The dishonesty, and hypocritical nonsense from the Left never ends.

Putin is a dictator. When Obama was in office he sent Hillary and her idiotic little "Reset" button to try and kiss Vlad's ass. What's amazing is that Trump has actually been harder on Russia than Obama was (remember his little slip up with the live mic. assuring one of Putin's minions that once he was reelected he'd be more "flexible" towards Russia!) but you'd never know that with the coverage he gets from the main stream media.

Yes, keep trying to rewrite that history, Dog Style... So Putin helped out Trump because he wanted to be punished. Yeah,that's the ticket... you go with that.

We don’t love him.

And if we do it’s to celebrate the fact that occasionally he could be reasonable.

He had the stones to stand up to Trump.
The rest of the GOP are the biggest cowards to ever sit in Congress.
You go ahead and blather your "cheap rhetoric" as Megan said yesterday in her eulogy.
That's all you got.
Stood up to Trump?

Brave man.

Could have done more than flap his lips if America didn’t keep rejecting him.

True, but not the way she meant it. Debt slavery, the banks, the state, the military industrial complex, the empire, everybody in a figurative slavery. No matter who you vote for you get John McCain.
BTW - you lied.

“Did you say you wanted strict constitutionalists? Should I worry about being a slave? A return to slavery? Because there are things in the Constitution that (should have changed.)”

Why would anyone want to enslave negroes?
I mean they already are slaves to the Democrats. I think most “white nationalists” would rather free them and send them back to Africa where they belong.

Nominated ^ for most overtly racist thread of the morning!

What’s “racist” about it? :cuckoo:

Send them back to Africa where they belong? Please :rolleyes-41:

You should start posting here:
American Renaissance

This one also highly recommended:
Stormfront - White Nationalist Community <meta name="sitelock-site-verification" content="3053" />

Why would anyone want to enslave negroes?
I mean they already are slaves to the Democrats. I think most “white nationalists” would rather free them and send them back to Africa where they belong.

Nominated ^ for most overtly racist thread of the morning!

What’s “racist” about it? :cuckoo:

Send them back to Africa where they belong? Please :rolleyes-41:

You should start posting here:
American Renaissance

This one also highly recommended:
Stormfront - White Nationalist Community <meta name="sitelock-site-verification" content="3053" />

Hey, they are the ones constantly talking about how racist America is and how unfairly they are treated. What’s wrong with Africa?

Lol......

The left still don't get their own hypocrisy. They never ever will.

What a waste of time.

Hey, they are the ones constantly talking about how racist America is and how unfairly they are treated. What’s wrong with Africa?

Sorry - But the guys whining about "how unfairly they are treated" are the idiot White Nationalists.

Joe Biden told black Americans that Romney was going to put them in chains. Democrats never said a word about that insanity.

We don’t love him.

Remember when mueller and comey were republicans? You’re like Nazis or anyone in the Iraqi government who disagreed with saddam or similar to the government of Russia today. Putin is your god

Putin is a dictator. When Obama was in office he sent Hillary and her idiotic little "Reset" button to try and kiss Vlad's ass. What's amazing is that Trump has actually been harder on Russia than Obama was (remember his little slip up with the live mic. assuring one of Putin's minions that once he was reelected he'd be more "flexible" towards Russia!) but you'd never know that with the coverage he gets from the main stream media.

Sorry, but we all all witnessed The Orange Clown's miserable, pathetic, Putin-fluffing performance in Helsinki

Jonathan Lemire from AP: Thank you. A question for each president. President Trump, you first. Just now President Putin denied having anything to do with the election interference in 2016. Every US intelligence agency has concluded that Russia did.

My first question for you, sir, is who do you believe? My second question is would you now with the whole world watching tell President Putin — would you denounce what happened in 2016 and would you warn him to never do it again?

TRUMP: So let me just say that we have two thoughts. You have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server. Why haven’t they taken the server? Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the democratic national committee? I’ve been wondering that. I’ve been asking that for months and months and I’ve been tweeting it out and calling it out on social media. Where is the server? I want to know, where is the server and what is the server saying? With that being said, all I can do is ask the question. My people came to me, Dan Coats came to me and some others and said they think it’s Russia.

I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia. I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be, but I really do want to see the server [Trump later said he used the wrong word, claiming he meant to say “I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia”]. But I have confidence in both parties. I really believe that this will probably go on for a while, but I don’t think it can go on without finding out what happened to the server. What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC? Where are those servers? They’re missing. Where are they? What happened to Hillary Clinton’s emails? 33,000 emails gone — just gone. I think in Russia they wouldn’t be gone so easily. I think it’s a disgrace that we can’t get Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 emails. So I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that president Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today. And what he did is an incredible offer. He offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators, with respect to the 12 people. I think that’s an incredible offer. Okay thank you.

Jeff Mason from Reuters: President Putin, did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that? [The words in red were omitted from the White House transcript]

PUTIN: Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the US/Russia relationship back to normal.

So what's your point? That Obama worked behind the scenes with Putin and Trump was more up front with his willingness to reach agreements with the leader of one of the more powerful nations on earth? Why is what Obama did in ANY way different from what Trump has done?

Forum List

Back