FLDS - Abortion Hypocrites

Pathetic reasoning. A fetus isn't a "potential" life. It is already ALIVE -and it is human, not a puppy or a goldfish. A fetus may naturally die before birth -but when that happens, it wasn't a POTENTIAL life that was lost. It was a real one. Just because government doesn't count that life as a CITIZEN until it takes a breath doesn't mean it isn't a human LIFE. So you are actually saying that you believe it is the level of maturity a human reaches that determines whether that life has any value or not.

Human life is inherently valuable -and its value cannot be determined by the age or level of maturity of that life -and can NEVER be based on whether OTHERS find value in that life or not. I think it is absolutely revolting that it is ALWAYS people who don't actually own that life who decide someone else can't be allowed to keep it. Once you draw a line and say human life on THIS side of the line is valuable and may not be killed -but all those on the other side of that line are fair game and we all have a "right" to slaughter them at will, then you can expect to see people insist that line needs to be moved further out.

And we already have. People now arguing the severely brain damaged shouldn't be allowed to live, the "right" to deliberately create human life in the lab for the SPECIFIC purpose of killing it in order to save another, OLDER human life. Just more life judged to be not quite "alive". And funny, but its always people who don't even own that life who insist that human life cannot be allowed to KEEP IT.

I also find it absolutely AMAZING that the people who argue the hardest for the "right" to kill someone if their existence is a mere inconvience to someone else -also argue the hardest against the death penalty. Kill the innocent and kill them by the MILLIONS for the "crime" that their mother finds their very existence to be inconvenient? Even kill the less than perfect because THEY have decided that life is meant only for the "perfect". But those who actually pose a great danger to others -even while in prison -must not be executed? Those people have their priorities so screwed up it is mindboggling. A death sentence is reserved only for those who have CHOSEN to forfeit their life by their ACTS -and knew full well in ADVANCE, that those actions would result in that forfeiture. They had a CHOICE.

All societies are judged by how they treat the most vulnerable among them. We said it was open season on our most vulnerable -and worst of all, who is vulnerable to that open season just keeps getting larger. Hitler -who first started off by allowing abortion on demand, then forced abortion then slaughter of the physically and mentally handicapped and then moved on to what he considered undesirable "races and groups" -appears to have just been a few decades too early and needed to wait for the generation that had the stomach for it. Those who insist that others have a "right" to judge the worthiness of any human life to continue owning that life -have sold their soul.

How YOU treat those that are alive is very important....you can react with those that have been born and your actions can matter in the life or even the death of a child or teen or adult or senior....that has been born.

The unborn child is NOT among us yet, in society....so you can not interact or make any decisions on how this baby to be will live in our society....it is not your decision to make.

At the point of viability, I believe we do have some say on what is going on in another person's body, and the SC with Roe V Wade also covered this to a degree, only allowing thru law the right to personal privacy... abortion up to the point of viability of the child to be....taking in to consideration the born (the mother to be) as having more say so and rights than the unborn.

This is NOT something new to our society....if there were a person in a burning fertility clinic building and also frozen fertilized embryos in the same building engulfed in flames....the PERSON would be rescued, then if possible, the fertilized frozen embryos....but the person BORN would most certainly take priority over the UNBORN human life.

If there were a child in the fire and a man in the fire and only one could be rescued, the child would be rescued before the adult male imo. In this case both being born, there still is an ethical pecking order in emergencies....

A visibly pregnant woman would probably be rescued before a man in the fire or even before a woman not pregnant....because we do recognize that the pregnant woman is carrying another potential human life.....

The unborn is not given personhood in any society that I know about until they are born, until they take their first breath or can take their first breath....before this, this offspring is in the possession of the host...the mother to be.

As far as those that are born already, that have disabilities....whether it be mental or physical, they are BORN already and ARE the least AMONG US....and how we treat them is part of society....the baby to be is NOT AMONG US yet.

I don't think these women should abort their child to be, but I know that this decision is not mine to make and that each individual couple or the woman alone if the man splits, has the personal responsibility to make this heart wrenching decision.

Disproportionately, Black women are having abortions....much of this is due to the father running from his responsibility like a sprinter in the Summer Olympics... and from the negative feedback they get from "white" society for being a single mom on welfare....imho, otherwise they would probably not abort as much as they do.

There are more and more women that are owning up to their responsibility and having their babies OUT OF WEDLOCK.....we are nearing 45% of all children BORN in the USA today are born to SINGLE MOTHERS....it was only 15% not toooo long ago.

Seems to me that it is the MEN in our society that are shirking their responsibilities in the family life of their offspring and their mate....maybe the focus should go on to them....making these men that abandon their children an outcast in society, moreso than it is now....????

Care

In your moral judgment.... which you're totally entitled to. Just keep your judgments away from me.

then ... no problem.

You keep telling that to all those women out there that have had a miscarriadge that they DIDN'T lose a child. THAT will make it all better when they see it from YOUR perspective.

You keep telling that to all those women out there that have had a miscarriadge that they DIDN'T lose a child. THAT will make it all better when they see it from YOUR perspective.

again.... everyone's entitled to their beliefs... just not entitled to ram those beliefs down others' throats.

Step 1- Man and woman have sex. Equal responsibilities and so they have equal rights (none, basically).

Step 2- Woman gets pregnant. Woman has child growing in her and experiences 9 months or whatever being pregnant is like. Man sits back and drinks beer. Woman has vastly more responsibilities than man. Hence woman gets more rights over the child.

Step 3- Woman bears child. Child is now autonomous being which both parents owe a duty too, because of step 1.

During the process women and men have different natural responsibilities because of nature. This changes their respective rights and legal responsibilities as well. Nature treats the two sexes differently. There is no avoiding that. Legally we can't do the same since they are inherently in different situations.

Now given all that you have said, doesn't the child have any responsibility to the parents? I mean, if it weren't for them they would not BE;)

yes, it was men that created the pill, created rubbers, created the iud, today's diaphram, and yes it was men that legislated abortion to be legal for women.... are you denying such?
we just learned to finally embrace the inventions!
i say you don't have sex with anyone that you are not willing to share a child with....
on all else, i agree with the other women! it is as fair as it can be legally, under the circumstance of who bears the weight of the burden.
but as i said before, if this were to happen to me, the father would have a say....he would be the first person i told!
care

THATS like saying that it was ONLY WHITE MEN that pushed for womens suffrage, civil rights, desegregation etc. Sure, a white man may have invented the fucking pill but he's not the social force that made such CULTURALLY POSSIBLE. No, you bitches made your own bed with regard to equality. Blaming a pair of balls is pretty much par for the course, eh?

And, I SAY, you don't spread your legs for anyone with whome you don't think will want to pay your cable bill for 18 years. We can go back and forth like this.

And no, legally, we could have your ass in prison for killing a fetus. You may not think it's fair but, then, sucking the brains out of a half-developed fetus that is genetically separate probably isn't fair to ITS body either.

Shog, have you gone so far off the deep end that you've been reduced to non sequiturs?

Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself.
You say I've been buyin' another woman clothes,
But you've been talkin' to someone else.

I called your mama 'bout three or four nights ago.
I called your mama 'bout three or four nights ago.
Your mama said, "Son,
Don't call my daughter no more."

But you've been takin' money from someone else.

Come on back home, baby; try my love one more time.
Come on back home, baby; try my love one more time.
You've been gone away so long,
I'm just about to lose my mind.

But you've been talkin' to someone else.

Yes, because anyone that believes the rights of the living outweigh the rights of the unborn is a nazi.

well, given that you accept the widescale termination (nice, clean word, isn't it?) of human beings for the sake of your personal sexual behaviour...

regardless of the will of the father, no less.

THATS like saying that it was ONLY WHITE MEN that pushed for womens suffrage, civil rights, desegregation etc. Sure, a white man may have invented the fucking pill but he's not the social force that made such CULTURALLY POSSIBLE. No, you bitches made your own bed with regard to equality. Blaming a pair of balls is pretty much par for the course, eh?

And, I SAY, you don't spread your legs for anyone with whome you don't think will want to pay your cable bill for 18 years. We can go back and forth like this.

And no, legally, we could have your ass in prison for killing a fetus. You may not think it's fair but, then, sucking the brains out of a half-developed fetus that is genetically separate probably isn't fair to ITS body either.

Unfortunately that is a true statement. We feminists have basically neutered the male with 'equality' as our tagline.

In your moral judgment.... which you're totally entitled to. Just keep your judgments away from me.

then ... no problem.

or, again, it's a GENETIC FACT despite your opinion.

It truly is laughable that the 'giner monsters on here would cry for their right to kill a fetus.. but then also expect a drunk driver who kills a fetus to go to jail. But, consistency probably has balls and should accept it's limited input past a zipper so...

:rolleyes:

Really? Is anyone forcing you to terminate a pregnancy?

Didn't think so.

When people like yourself dont give a rats ass then it makes it soooo easy to do so...No force needed at all...Kind of like putting a tub of ice cream in front of a fat person.

well, given that you accept the widescale termination (nice, clean word, isn't it?) of human beings for the sake of your personal sexual behaviour...

regardless of the will of the father, no less.

My personal feelings about abortion have nothing to do with it. IMO, the state cannot force a woman to give birth.

My personal feelings about abortion have nothing to do with it. IMO, the state cannot force a woman to give birth.

Well, then I guess your personal feelings about abortion DO have something to do with it, eh?

The state also cannot validate the wholescale termination of human life for the sake of your irresponsible behaviour. You will either accept a compramise or have to figure out why half of America doesn't buy the "it's my body (when the fetus really isn't) feminist bullshit.

:clap2:
exactly. it's not up to the state, it's up to the individual(s).
people can debate the morality all day long, but morality can't be legislated.

It's not about morality. It's about the LEGALITY of killing a human being. Again, I don't care who you fuck or how often you enjoy fucking. But, in a world where you have every form of Birth Control at your disposal you can spare me the lecture on morality. This is about RESPONSIBILITY and the fact that a human life is not your prophylactic.

Well, then I guess your personal feelings about abortion DO have something to do with it, eh?

The state also cannot validate the wholescale termination of human life for the sake of your irresponsible behaviour. You will either accept a compramise or have to figure out why half of America doesn't buy the "it's my body (when the fetus really isn't) feminist bullshit.

Once again, the state cannot force a woman to give birth. It's just not possible under the law or physically.

Good luck, ya friggin wingnut.

Once again, the state cannot force a woman to give birth. It's just not possible under the law or physically.

Actually, legally, until Abortion was legal, the State COULD force a woman to give birth or face criminal charges.

It has been, it's can be, and it might very well be the case before you realize what happened.

go read a history book.

Forum List

Back