FLDS - Abortion Hypocrites

I think your answer should have been, "I have no fucking idea".

it's a good thing that I care about what you think my answer should have been.

took you a minute to stop huffing and puffing and come up with that, didn't it?

heh, I got distracted. I just used the example human toenail because you think using the adjective human means something is a living human being.

It's retarded.

Indeed, the ADJECTIVE "human" means so many other things like "Red" and "bright"....

:rolleyes:

CLEARLY, when my sources used the word "human" they meant something other than a human being!

:rofl: :rofl:

If they don't have a developing nervous system, does it just magically appear later?

Yes, kinda like, if I may quote Ravi's use of adjectives, how leprechauns make breakfast cereal.

PL-90129A-md.jpg

Indeed, the ADJECTIVE "human" means so many other things like "Red" and "bright"....

:rolleyes:

CLEARLY, when my sources used the word "human" they meant something other than a human being!

None of your sources even attempted to define a fetus as a living human.

Exactly, dumbass.

Will BECOME a human. That is, not a human already.

:clap2:

ahh yes.. you are picking and choosing two words from the general definition of embryo? SPECIFICALLY,

DEFINITION OF FUCKING EMBRYO. READY? Can you fucking HEAR me now?

embryo /em·bryo/ (em´bre-o)
1. in animals, those derivatives of the zygote that eventually become the offspring, during their period of most rapid growth, i.e., from the time the long axis appears until all major structures are represented.

2. in humans, the developing organism from fertilization to the end of the eighth week. Cf. fetus.

Funny how you totally ignore def 2, eh? Probably not all that surprising though since this little exchange derived from your ignorance of what an embryo is.

Here, have a nice healthy bite out of this one too, fuckstick:

- After fertilization, the egg and sperm and nuclei fuse, and a new diploid human zygote results (2n) - the first cell of the new animal...

http://www.biology.iupui.edu/biocour...epronotes.html

watch it now.. that link says BIOLOGY.edu instead of LARKINSSTUPIDASSEDOPINION.edu

Really? Roe v. Wade is my opinion?

Ok then. :cuckoo:

it is AN opinion. You know, those things that are not as concrete as any given scientific fact (like sexual reproduction, you silly little mental gimp?)

Of course it says human, we are talking about the children of HUMANS. Of course human is going to be mentioned, what do you think the mother is, a poodle?

HAHAHAHAHA!

Hey, now we are making progress, dude. You may very well pass 5th grade after all!

:rofl:

I thought you wanted to stick to the FACTS. The fact is that Roe v. Wade is the law. Your OPINION of what will happen in the future is meaningless.

RvW isn't law. It's court precedent. And, if you cant figure out how laughable a 30 year old social construct is in the grand sceme of our nation's history then it makes perfect sense why you'd post Think Progress as evidence of reproductive science.

For real, dude. I enjoy laughing at your reactions to evidence beyond your stupid opinion.

Links to someone elses opinion.

Pwned, bitch.

Yup..

DOT EDUs and BIOLOGY.COMS sure are merely someone else's opinions!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hmmmm?

Long posts...

Considerably spaced out...

Several of these guys...:rofl:

Lots of bold font...

Particularly un-clever ad hominems...

I don't even have to read the exchange to know that Shogun is getting is ass kicked again!

11157ea6-1.gif

None of your sources even attempted to define a fetus as a living human.

every one of them did. They clarify that it's a HUMAN zygote that we are talking about, which, is generally LIVING during it's stages of development.

Like I keep telling you, I don't care if you just don't want to accept the fact of science. By this point you are like a fucking nutjob thumper insisting that striated layers in the earths' crust don't indicate geologic time so much as god's choice of detrius meat in his global sandwich.

If you think you can post better evidence then do it.

but, just so you know, THINK PROGRESS.com will make me laugh at you much like I continue to laugh at larkins trite position.

Shog, I'm actually starting to feel embarrassed for you.

I would be too after having nary the slightest evidence to provide beyond one liner zingers and a tired 30 year old schema on sexual reproduction.

indeed, if posting evidence seems like an embarrassing behavior I highly suggest you consider more religion in your life.

every one of them did. They clarify that it's a HUMAN zygote that we are talking about, which, is generally LIVING during it's stages of development.

Like I keep telling you, I don't care if you just don't want to accept the fact of science. By this point you are like a fucking nutjob thumper insisting that striated layers in the earths' crust don't indicate geologic time so much as god's choice of detrius meat in his global sandwich.

If you think you can post better evidence then do it.

but, just so you know, THINK PROGRESS.com will make me laugh at you much like I continue to laugh at larkins trite position.

There is no evidence to post your moron. If there was any proof that the unborn were living human beings we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Hmmmm?

Long posts...

Considerably spaced out...

Several of these guys...:rofl:

Lots of bold font...

Particularly un-clever ad hominems...

I don't even have to read the exchange to know that Shogun is getting is ass kicked again!

11157ea6-1.gif

you forgot Evidence, Logic and the ability to make dissenters froth a total lack of scientific support.

not that you don't already have a reputation for cheerleading whatever it is that Ravi's vagina says is true.

There is no evidence to post your moron. If there was any proof that the unborn were living human beings we wouldn't be having this conversation.

HA!

yea.. Sources from no less than four fucking bio or .edu sites sure isn't proof. nope. Not when some rabid fem doesn't want to believe anything that separates her position from logic or evidence.

Go email my sources, Ravi. I'm sure they will be glad to hear how wrong they are about sexual reproduction. After all, you've proven SO much by agreeing with larkin and flirting with Mani anyway.

:cool:

HER VAGINA HATH SPOKEN

(gooooowowowoooooong)

you forgot Evidence, Logic and the ability to make dissenters froth a total lack of scientific support.

not that you don't already have a reputation for cheerleading whatever it is that Ravi's vagina says is true.

LOL! I do believe you are jealous. The doofus almost never agrees with me.

You're just flailing here, Shog. I will await your proof.

Good grief, if they aren't living humans, then they're dead...what? Animals?

If they aren't human, what are they? They have human DNA. THey have living tissue...

Sounds like living humans to me.

``Big bottled Fraulein, put your weight on me,'' said
Shogun to the whore,
desperate for more in his assault upon the mountain.
Little man, his youth a fountain.
Overdrafted and still counting.
Vernacular, verbose; an attempt at getting close to
where he came from.
In the doorway of the stars, between Blandford Street
and Mars;
Proposition, deal. Flying button feel. Testicle testing.
Wallet ever-bulging. Dressed to the left, divulging
the wrinkles of his years.
Wedding-bell induced fears.
Shedding bell-end tears in the pocket of her resistance.
International assistance flowing generous and full
to his never-ready tool.
Pulls his eyes over her wool.
And he shudders as he comes...

Forum List

Back