FLDS - Abortion Hypocrites

Whatever. If you ever find a medical definition that proves when human life begins get back to me.

Like I said, you can accept what you want to regardless of how many people, who are more familiar with the science behind sexual reproduction, draw you a picture.

- After fertilization, the egg and sperm and nuclei fuse, and a new diploid human zygote results (2n) - the first cell of the new animal...

http://www.biology.iupui.edu/biocourses/n100/2k4ch39repronotes.html

WHOOPSY. did I do that?

It's all opinion, you choose to believe the opinion of the authors of your links instead of making a personal argument, and whenever anyone else debates you armed only with personal opinion you dismiss it as idiocy.It's just an opinion of mine, I have no links to back it up.:cool:

Are you fucking crazy?

what part of

www dot biology dot iupui dot edu/biocour...epronotes.html

strikes you as a fucking OPINION?

:rofl:

yes, clearly IVE been pwned!

that depends on whose opinion we are going to use. Paging larkin.. larkin, would you please define this medical term so that doctors can breech the field of obstetrics?

I mean, far be it for me to post evidence from the medical community about jargon..

http://www.biology-online.org/dictionary/Diploid

The term refers to a cell or an organism consisting of two sets of chromosomes: usually, one set from the mother and another set from the father. In a diploid state the haploid number is doubled, thus, this condition is also known as 2n.

An example of a cell in a diploid state is a somatic cell. In humans, the somatic cells typically contain 46 chromosomes in contrast to human haploid gametes (egg and sperm cells) that have only 23 chromosomes.

:clap2:

that depends on whose opinion we are going to use. Paging larkin.. larkin, would you please define this medical term so that doctors can breech the field of obstetrics?

I mean, far be it for me to post evidence from the medical community about jargon..

http://www.biology-online.org/dictionary/Diploid

The term refers to a cell or an organism consisting of two sets of chromosomes: usually, one set from the mother and another set from the father. In a diploid state the haploid number is doubled, thus, this condition is also known as 2n.

An example of a cell in a diploid state is a somatic cell. In humans, the somatic cells typically contain 46 chromosomes in contrast to human haploid gametes (egg and sperm cells) that have only 23 chromosomes.

:clap2:

How many 'humans' have you and your sexual partners murdered during your sexually active lifetime? Start with the zygotes please then work your way up.

How many 'humans' have you and your sexual partners murdered during your sexually active lifetime? Start with the zygotes please then work your way up.

I think under his definition if he cuts his toenails he committing murder. After all, they are human toenails.

:cuckoo:

im a child of the 90s. We didn't get the luxury of saying oops while having to avoid Aids. So, to answer your question, none. You see, this is what personal responsibility looks like.

did you have any more profound insight to add?

I think under his definition if he cuts his toenails he committing murder. After all, they are human toenails.

:cuckoo:

toenails are living cells?

WOW. I really, REALLY overestimated your intelligence.

But they don't have a heart beat.

they don't have a developing nervous system either but, hey, thats just what I hear from the opinions of doctors who are more familiar with the science of human reproduction than, apparently, the average USMB member.

You see, this is what personal responsibility looks like.

In that case, shit man, you can keep it!
22a9e218-1.gif

No, but they contain the dna of his parents and can probably be cultured in a dish to grow another Shog.

really? toenails can grow to become a clone of me just like a fertalized zygote will become a human?

neat-o... you read that in a comic book on the same advert for sea monkeys, didnt you?

im a child of the 90s. We didn't get the luxury of saying oops while having to avoid Aids. So, to answer your question, none. You see, this is what personal responsibility looks like.

did you have any more profound insight to add?

I think your answer should have been, "I have no fucking idea".

HA!

yea, that really means so much coming from a guy who has yet to post anything OTHER than his personal opinion.

yup. you got me, dude!

Really? Roe v. Wade is my opinion?

Ok then. :cuckoo:

Yea.. except for every highlighted and bolded word HUMAN in each fucking cited source.

Like I said, it's like bitchslapping a 5th grader fresh off of the playground.

Of course it says human, we are talking about the children of HUMANS. Of course human is going to be mentioned, what do you think the mother is, a poodle?

indeed, 30 years are truly the last beacon of legal reality left in our modern times!

:rofl: After all, laws don't change, they just conform to LARKINS opinion!

:rofl: :rofl:

I thought you wanted to stick to the FACTS. The fact is that Roe v. Wade is the law. Your OPINION of what will happen in the future is meaningless.

show me the posted link to an opinion.

Really?

The following references illustrate the fact that a new human embryo, the starting point for a human life, comes into existence with the formation of the one-celled zygote:
http://www.princeton.edu/~prolife/ar...yoquotes2.html

Links to someone elses opinion.

Pwned, bitch.

they don't have a developing nervous system either but, hey, thats just what I hear from the opinions of doctors who are more familiar with the science of human reproduction than, apparently, the average USMB member.

If they don't have a developing nervous system, does it just magically appear later?

really? toenails can grow to become a clone of me just like a fertalized zygote will become a human?

neat-o... you read that in a comic book on the same advert for sea monkeys, didnt you?

heh, I got distracted. I just used the example human toenail because you think using the adjective human means something is a living human being.

It's retarded.

Forum List

Back