FLDS - Abortion Hypocrites

Like the medical dictionary where it referred to embryos as an ORGANISM, and not a human?

Yeah...some evidence you got there Shogun :rolleyes:

What the fuck do you think an organism is, dude? If I call you a mammal does that make you less of a human? If I call you Eukayrotic are you less of a human? For real, dude. By this point it's like kicking a 5th grader in the neck with shit-stomping boots of scientific jargon.

or·gan·ism (ôrg-nzm)
n.
1. An individual form of life, such as a plant, animal, bacterium, protist, or fungus; a body made up of organs, organelles, or other parts that work together to carry on the various processes of life.
2. A system regarded as analogous in its structure or functions to a living body: the social organism.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/organism

I looked at your quotes. None of them made the claim that a fetus was a living human.

Would you like to point out which one you believe did?

Listen, you can be purposefully ignorant for the sake of dodging an arguement if you want to. I have about as much interest in holding your hand as you do reading, apparently.

DEFINITION OF FUCKING EMBRYO. READY? Can you fucking HEAR me now?

embryo /em·bryo/ (em´bre-o)
1. in animals, those derivatives of the zygote that eventually become the offspring, during their period of most rapid growth, i.e., from the time the long axis appears until all major structures are represented.

2. in humans, the developing organism from fertilization to the end of the eighth week. Cf. fetus.

Embryo
In humans, the developing individual from the time of implantation to about the end of the second month after conception. From the third month to the point of delivery, the individual is called a fetus.

The embryonic period in humans

Human embryogenesis is the process of cell division and cellular differentiation of the human embryo during early prenatal development.

believe what you want. Accept what you want. I don't care. I've posted my evidence. You and larking have posted a sum total of jack and shit. Rather than continue to act like an english speaking mexican hiding behind a supposed language barrier in order to avoid instruction why don't you humor me and post some evidence of your own since my medical sources don't seem to work for you.

Shog, I know it's an embryo or a fetus. No argument. You claim it is a living human being and that you could cough up proof that it was.

You failed.

I haven't failed. You'll find the word HUMAN in each definition of a HUMAN zygote. Do you doubt that zygotes are alive? Is it the case that "life" is indicated only according to what you think counts? Go tell it to these sources that define medical jargon above and beyond your opinion. I'm sure they would like to know how their balls make them inject misogyny into standard definitions.

It's not so much "the best I can do", rather, "it's the most that I think you are worth". Again, clear enough?

and I've never claimed my opinion to be fact.. I'll let the MEDICAL community tell you all about facts.

DOH!

Opinion. Worthless.

already posted... Feel free to scroll up.

or don't. Your input is about as significant as early CD jewel boxes were to saving the planet.

Yeah I read it already. You posted nothing that said it was a human.

RvW wins for the moment. a 30 year period out of just over 200. WOW. you really slammed THAT point home!

Opinion. Worthless. Roe v. Wade wins over you. Yet again.

It's circular to consider Medical definitions of Zygotes and consider what the Constitution has to say about equal application?

oh, well, silly me for not referring to your opinion first!

Actually its a fact. But don't worry, you weren't expected to understand that.

When I think of all the babies we have murdered with contraception...get real you sanctimonious lot.

What the fuck do you think an organism is, dude? If I call you a mammal does that make you less of a human? If I call you Eukayrotic are you less of a human? For real, dude. By this point it's like kicking a 5th grader in the neck with shit-stomping boots of scientific jargon.

Wow, you are retarded. An organism isn't a human, dumbass. Know why they said organism instead of human? Because its not a human

The embryonic period in humans

Wow, you've really turned to semantical differences like this?

Pathetic.

Opinion. Worthless.

HA!

yea, that really means so much coming from a guy who has yet to post anything OTHER than his personal opinion.

yup. you got me, dude!

Yeah I read it already. You posted nothing that said it was a human.

Yea.. except for every highlighted and bolded word HUMAN in each fucking cited source.

:rofl:

Like I said, it's like bitchslapping a 5th grader fresh off of the playground.

Opinion. Worthless. Roe v. Wade wins over you. Yet again.

indeed, 30 years are truly the last beacon of legal reality left in our modern times!

:rofl: After all, laws don't change, they just conform to LARKINS opinion!

:rofl: :rofl:

Actually its a fact. But don't worry, you weren't expected to understand that.

Again, the one guy who has yet to post a single source outside of his opinon sure is the one who should be pointing out "facts"

:rofl: :rofl:

I told you yesterday, dude. I don't care if you buy my sources or not. Your trite reaction is exactly the caricature of liberalism that gives it the less than articulate reputation it has pinned to it. If you wanna call it circular when I'm handing you your ass then so be it. it's probably not at all obvious that you want desperately to deflect from standard medically accepted terminology. I mean, i'm sure the US surgeon General has a special red phone that connects right to your list of accepted jargon. Speed dial, dude.

:rofl:

I haven't failed. You'll find the word HUMAN in each definition of a HUMAN zygote. Do you doubt that zygotes are alive? Is it the case that "life" is indicated only according to what you think counts? Go tell it to these sources that define medical jargon above and beyond your opinion. I'm sure they would like to know how their balls make them inject misogyny into standard definitions.

You can also call it a human sperm or a human egg. That doesn't mean it's a living human being.

You haven't proven what you claimed you could prove.

Wow, you are retarded. An organism isn't a human, dumbass. Know why they said organism instead of human? Because its not a human
Wow, you've really turned to semantical differences like this?
Pathetic.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thats rich. lemme quote you again..

An organism isn't a human, dumbass

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

psssst... hey stupid, I've bolded the word HUMAN in the original and again in the repost just for you and stupi, er, Ravi.

But, Feel free to insist that a HUMAN ORGANISM is NOT a HUMAN

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Holy shit, GUNNY! we need a Page full of Funny quotes, dude! For real, this gem just keeps a sparklin'!

You can also call it a human sperm or a human egg. That doesn't mean it's a living human being.

You haven't proven what you claimed you could prove.

no, you can't call a fertalized zygote a sperm and an egg. A zygote is not a pserm or egg.

for christs sake, are you familiar with sexual reproduction at all outside of fumbling around in the dark?

Indeed, your refusal to accept medical jargon means very little to me or the medical community from which I've taken my evidence.

7f522dcd.gif

Shog, you are seriously retarded. I think you've beaten out Allie.

Indeed, I should have avoided wasting my time in citing sources since, apparently, calling you an obtuse bitch works better than evidence for you.

Indeed, I should have avoided wasting my time in citing sources since, apparently, calling you an obtuse bitch works better than evidence for you.

Whatever. If you ever find a medical definition that proves when human life begins get back to me.

May I suggest that a personal opinion is at times much more believable than a link to an opinion.:eusa_whistle:

show me the posted link to an opinion.

It's all opinion, you choose to believe the opinion of the authors of your links instead of making a personal argument, and whenever anyone else debates you armed only with personal opinion you dismiss it as idiocy.It's just an opinion of mine, I have no links to back it up.:cool:

It's all opinion, you choose to believe the opinion of the authors of your links instead of making a personal argument, and whenever anyone else debates you armed only with personal opinion you dismiss it as idiocy.It's just an opinion of mine, I have no links to back it up.:cool:

:clap2:

Nice pwning.
d897c95b.gif

but sorry, I can't rep you again for a while.

I wish I could rep you for that.

Forum List

Back