FLDS - Abortion Hypocrites

Good grief, if they aren't living humans, then they're dead...what? Animals?

If they aren't human, what are they? They have human DNA. THey have living tissue...

Sounds like living humans to me.

They are potential human beings. I have no problem with you disagreeing with my definition. I'm just pointing out what a dope Shogun is for saying he has proof.

My only problem is that people seem to think the unborn have more rights than the living.

Equal rights, anyway.

At what point do they "become" human, and what are they before that happens?

Equal rights, anyway.

At what point do they "become" human, and what are they before that happens?

I don't know the answer to your first question beyond a shadow of a doubt. My opinion, is when they are born.

Before that, they are potential humans.

LOL! I do believe you are jealous. The doofus almost never agrees with me.

You're just flailing here, Shog. I will await your proof.

no, he never agrees with you while you and he are play fighting over some goofy little tidbit. But, he has a pattern of falling in line just as soon as you and anyone else goes at it.

It's probably not also obvious that you both pos rep the hell out of each other before gunny put an end to that shit.

I've posted my evidence. You can take it or leave it. After all, considering the mountain of evidence that YOU've provided...

:rolleyes:

no, he never agrees with you while you and he are play fighting over some goofy little tidbit. But, he has a pattern of falling in line just as soon as you and anyone else goes at it.

It's probably not also obvious that you both pos rep the hell out of each other before gunny put an end to that shit.

I've posted my evidence. You can take it or leave it. After all, considering the mountain of evidence that YOU've provided...

:rolleyes:

You posted no evidence. And Gunny already stated that no one is abusing the rep system.

Everything else is your imagination.

Good grief, if they aren't living humans, then they're dead...what? Animals?

If they aren't human, what are they? They have human DNA. THey have living tissue...

Sounds like living humans to me.

Ravi is just trying to be litigious about vocab. It's not even good logic though; I mean, she DID try to suggest that a zygote could be labeled as merely a combined sperm and egg regardless of that pesky little fertilization crap that is probably a testicle-myth created to control women anyway.

Ravi is just trying to be litigious about vocab. It's not even good logic though; I mean, she DID try to suggest that a zygote could be labeled as merely a combined sperm and egg regardless of that pesky little fertilization crap that is probably a testicle-myth created to control women anyway.

Where did I say that, Shog?

They are potential human beings. I have no problem with you disagreeing with my definition. I'm just pointing out what a dope Shogun is for saying he has proof.

My only problem is that people seem to think the unborn have more rights than the living.

See, but YOUR definition doesn't come from fucking BIO.EDU sources like mine do. Evidence sure is misogynistic like that.

MORE rights? what a fucking laugh. In fact, that's a whole new tangent of hilarity I hope you expand upon tomorrow.

I don't know the answer to your first question beyond a shadow of a doubt. My opinion, is when they are born.

yup.. because a fetus at 8.5 months just isn't a human at all!

Look at this little anomaly of female genitalia! Let's hang his little demon ass now before he thinks his premature self qualifies as a human being! :rofl:
xin_4907030621228511619655.jpg

They are foetus's, and when they are born, they are babies. That's why they have two different words to describe them....

a fetus and a baby are mutually exclusive? Neither qualify for the label Human?

So, then, what specie IS a fucking fetus anyway?

You posted no evidence. And Gunny already stated that no one is abusing the rep system.

Everything else is your imagination.

I have posted evidence. Again, feel free to ignore whatever you need to..

like the fact that you and mani are the only ones bitching about having to rep 7 other people before giving each other the proverbial rep handjob.

imagine that.

a fetus and a baby are mutually exclusive? Neither qualify for the label Human?

So, then, what specie IS a fucking fetus anyway?

It is a human, but it is a foetus nonetheless. That is why it is called that and not a baby. English words have meanings. Look them up in a dictionary if you are unsure of their meaning...

See, but YOUR definition doesn't come from fucking BIO.EDU sources like mine do. Evidence sure is misogynistic like that.

MORE rights? what a fucking laugh. In fact, that's a whole new tangent of hilarity I hope you expand upon tomorrow.

Again, there is nothing in what you posted that attempts to prove that a fetus is a living human.

yup.. because a fetus at 8.5 months just isn't a human at all!

Look at this little anomaly of female genitalia! Let's hang his little demon ass now before he thinks his premature self qualifies as a human being! :rofl:
xin_4907030621228511619655.jpg

Was it born?

yup.. majorities decide the FACTS of sexual reproduction ALL THE TIME!

:rofl:

indeed, nothing says MEDICAL JARGON quite like...

THINK PROGRESS

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

to think, somehow you graduated high school.

Ah so now its facts we are discussing?

Make up your mind, boyo.

ahh yes.. you are picking and choosing two words from the general definition of embryo? SPECIFICALLY,

DEFINITION OF FUCKING EMBRYO. READY? Can you fucking HEAR me now?

embryo /em·bryo/ (em´bre-o)
1. in animals, those derivatives of the zygote that eventually become the offspring, during their period of most rapid growth, i.e., from the time the long axis appears until all major structures are represented.

2. in humans, the developing organism from fertilization to the end of the eighth week. Cf. fetus.

Funny how you totally ignore def 2, eh? Probably not all that surprising though since this little exchange derived from your ignorance of what an embryo is.

I ignored it? No, actually I already adressed it. Scroll up, genius.

Here, have a nice healthy bite out of this one too, fuckstick:

- After fertilization, the egg and sperm and nuclei fuse, and a new diploid human zygote results (2n) - the first cell of the new animal...

http://www.biology.iupui.edu/biocour...epronotes.html

watch it now.. that link says BIOLOGY.edu instead of LARKINSSTUPIDASSEDOPINION.edu

:rofl: :rofl:

Wow...it says biology.edu...that means it must be right. :cuckoo:

If you judge accuracy by the website address, that might explain some of your problems.

it is AN opinion. You know, those things that are not as concrete as any given scientific fact (like sexual reproduction, you silly little mental gimp?)

No, actually, Roe v. Wade is a legal fact. As opposed to your bullshit opinion about what might happen in the future.

And whether its a human or not is NOT a fact.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Hey, now we are making progress, dude. You may very well pass 5th grade after all!

:rofl:

Yeah, thats what I thought, bitch. No response to the facts, just insults.

RvW isn't law. It's court precedent.

LMFAO. They are the same thing, moron.

And, if you cant figure out how laughable a 30 year old social construct is in the grand sceme of our nation's history then it makes perfect sense why you'd post Think Progress as evidence of reproductive science.

Whose talking about our nations history? And I haven't posted anything from Thing Progress. Your OPINION about history is meaningless. Current law is. Get used to it.

For real, dude. I enjoy laughing at your reactions to evidence beyond your stupid opinion.

Yup..

DOT EDUs and BIOLOGY.COMS sure are merely someone else's opinions!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LMAO...again you are basing something on whether its a fact or opinion based on the internet address. You are aware that most universities allow individuals to set up private pages with the .edu ending, right?

Pwned, bitch. Man this is easy. At least make it hard for fucks sake.

By the way...that .edu site you keep babbling about as an unrefutable scientific source?

http://www.princeton.edu/~prolife/

Thats their main page. Its a pro-life advocacy student group at Princeton

Princeton Pro-Life is a student-run organization devoted to promoting a culture of life on campus and in the world beyond.

As I said, opinion. Oh, but its from a .edu site, so its must be fact :cuckoo:

As I said, pwned bitch.

So are they born when they're aborted at 5 months?

Forum List

Back