FLDS - Abortion Hypocrites

I thoroughly disagree and find your opinion simply illogical. A premature baby is still a baby weather five minutes OUT of the vag or five minutes UNTIL jettison. It truly is ridiculous that you go to this length to validate open hunting in a no kill limit Fetus hunting season.

Hey, I don't invent words or assign them meanings. That was done a long time ago. For some strange reason, the word "adult" does not apply to a 10 year old. Nor does the term "child" apply to a 25 year old. Funnily enough, the term "pensioner" doesn't apply to a two year old. There must a reason for all this...:cool:

Hey, I don't invent words or assign them meanings. That was done a long time ago. For some strange reason, the word "adult" does not apply to a 10 year old. Nor does the term "child" apply to a 25 year old. Funnily enough, the term "pensioner" doesn't apply to a two year old. There must a reason for all this...:cool:

Indeed, and yet they are ALL living humans beings.

Words confuse you, don't they? Not much of a reader, I take it.

Indeed, and yet they are ALL living humans beings.

Words confuse you, don't they? Not much of a reader, I take it.

I think you have that backwards. ;)

Ultimately, it doesn't matter....what matters is at what time does the interest of government in protecting the potential life outweigh the interest of the pregnant woman in controlling her own body.

It sure isn't when you pull out....

There is. It's suits the agenda of whoever's doing the defining.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter....what matters is at what time does the interest of government in protecting the potential life outweigh the interest of the pregnant woman in controlling her own body.

Actually the government DOES have a case simply because THE FEMALE COULD HAVE control over her own body PRIOR by just using contraceptives. If she CHOOSES NOT to use contraceptives guess what...YOU MAY have a baby to be responsible for.

So what you are telling the free world, Jillian, is that YOU of all people APPROVE of females aborting for convenience sake.

Between this and your theories on GW I was correct in stating that you hate humans.

At the end of the day, the vast majority of abortions are carried out within the first three months. Those "babies" are no more babies than a sperm and an egg are.

The only problem I have with abortion is if a woman has an elective procedure after about the six month period. What I would love to know is, how many abortions are carried out after that time, and how many are elective (as opposed to doing it because the baby is severely disabled or the mother's life is in danger).

Forget all the other crap, that is all that matters IMO. I couldn't give two fucks if some 18 year old floozy is bonking her brains out and gets up the duff, then 8 weeks later decides to end the pregnancy. Too many people in the world anyway, plus from anecdotal evidence I've seen in the societies I have lived in two things stick out: 1) 18-20 year old women and men don't make good parents and their kids generally turn out to be little shits (I am making a generalisation here I know, but it is just from my experience, so I'm willing to concede it might not be the norm; 2) I have yet to meet a woman who's had an abortion or longed for, and then enjoyed, the experience. In fact, of the few I know who've had them, they hated them.

Finally, if your only reason for not wanting abortion is, at the end of the day, a religious one. Fuck off. If you are religious and get knocked up, don't have an abortion. It's none of your business...:O)

Actually the government DOES have a case simply because THE FEMALE COULD HAVE control over her own body PRIOR by just using contraceptives. If she CHOOSES NOT to use contraceptives guess what...YOU MAY have a baby to be responsible for.

So what you are telling the free world, Jillian, is that YOU of all people APPROVE of females aborting for convenience sake.

Between this and your theories on GW I was correct in stating that you hate humans.

No... I'm FOR government butting OUT... until it's interest in the fetus outweighs my own. Real simple. Not your moral judgment to make for others, regardless of what you might think is the proper choice.

THAT'S what it comes down to... you have no right to insert *your* choice in place of someone else's.

Indeed, the state does have an interest in prohibiting the purposeful killing of life even if these Americans are five minutes from "officially" being considered worthwile by people who would rather rationalize irresponsible promiscuity than distinct indivudual lives.

:cool:

Feel free to make your own BETTER zipper decision.

Indeed, the state does have an interest in prohibiting the purposeful killing of life even if these Americans are five minutes from "officially" being considered worthwile by people who would rather rationalize irresponsible promiscuity than distinct indivudual lives.

:cool:

Feel free to make your own BETTER zipper decision.

Refer to Grump's post, above.

No... I'm FOR government butting OUT... until it's interest in the fetus outweighs my own. Real simple. Not your moral judgment to make for others, regardless of what you might think is the proper choice.

THAT'S what it comes down to... you have no right to insert *your* choice in place of someone else's.

Why not...Isn't THAT EXACTLY what you are doing to me right now?

You mean the one where he states the politically correct, liberal answer that claims an unborn human being is something else?

No thanks. Fool yourself with it. It certainly isn't fooling me.

I'd say it's more about that it's nobody else's business but their own. If you knock up some bird Gunny, make sure she doesnt' have an abortion. Your choice, nobody else's business. If your neighbour does so and both of them want the abortion, their choice, nobody else's business. Quite simple really..

Larkin, did it take you a day to catch your breath? I wish that I gave a damn about laughing at you more in this thread but I just don't. Turning you into a court jester like Bruce Banner's angry alter ego only entertains for so long.

From laughing at you? Yeah it took me a while. Amusing to see you gave up so easily Shoggie. From claiming that USSC decisions aren't law to citing "scientific" sources like advocacy groups, to lying about Think Progress you just got your ass royally kicked.

At the end of the day, the vast majority of abortions are carried out within the first three months. Those "babies" are no more babies than a sperm and an egg are.

The only problem I have with abortion is if a woman has an elective procedure after about the six month period. What I would love to know is, how many abortions are carried out after that time, and how many are elective (as opposed to doing it because the baby is severely disabled or the mother's life is in danger).

Forget all the other crap, that is all that matters IMO. I couldn't give two fucks if some 18 year old floozy is bonking her brains out and gets up the duff, then 8 weeks later decides to end the pregnancy. Too many people in the world anyway, plus from anecdotal evidence I've seen in the societies I have lived in two things stick out: 1) 18-20 year old women and men don't make good parents and their kids generally turn out to be little shits (I am making a generalisation here I know, but it is just from my experience, so I'm willing to concede it might not be the norm; 2) I have yet to meet a woman who's had an abortion or longed for, and then enjoyed, the experience. In fact, of the few I know who've had them, they hated them.

Finally, if your only reason for not wanting abortion is, at the end of the day, a religious one. Fuck off. If you are religious and get knocked up, don't have an abortion. It's none of your business...:O)

Are you so stupid to think that I have a religious reason for choving your face in the dog poo?

:rofl:

THAT is fucking RICH.

And up to the development of a heartbeat, i could care less too. Feel free to read my great abortion compramise slower next time on your way to leaping into jillians shadow.

Given the wide range of personal progative, birth control methods, education and social relevance of deadly stds, etc, there is no excuse for rationalizing female irresponsibility while being all to quick to tell a man to fuck off after his zipper input. An embedded ZYGOTE is no more a "womans" body than any other host assumes the "body" of an internal entity. Hiding behind nomenclature and a GIANT appeal to feminist bullshit doesn't make the genetic human individual any less dead.

but, please, feel free to imagine that Im a giant bible thumping jesus lover over here. It really makes me give you more credit than usual for your sleuthy insight.

Nope. She is not slating your opinion., which you are certainly entitled to. What you have no right doing is stopping somebody doing something they can legally do - like have an abortion.

Exactly. I'm not certain why that distinction escapes some.

Dread...my feeling is that if you don't want to terminate a pregnancy, that's 100% your business...even if my tax money goes to helping support him/her because you aren't ready to have a child and daddy ran off. I would wish you well and think you probably made the *wrong* choice, but I'd support your right anyway.

But youdon't get to tell someone ELSE they CAN'T have an abortion because your religious or other beliefs disapprove.

I'd say it's more about that it's nobody else's business but their own. If you knock up some bird Gunny, make sure she doesnt' have an abortion. Your choice, nobody else's business. If your neighbour does so and both of them want the abortion, their choice, nobody else's business. Quite simple really..

Yea, Gunny!

If you want to take your child out back and crack open his skull because you don't feel like being a parent anymore whose fucking business is it to interfere?

Killing babies has ALWAYS been a fun NZ pastime!

You do know that contraceptives sometimes fail, right?

No. This one... where he says if its a religious determination, then everyone can just fuck off. ;)

http://usmessageboard.com/showpost.php?p=684019&postcount=346

How about the one that says people who blindly claim all opposition to abortion is a religious determination need to first take their blinders off, then do the same?

Having a regard for human life and not trying to define it as anything else does not require a religious determination. It requires not twisting what is into something it is not to suit one's convenience.

YOU give far more credence and power to religion than most religious people do with all your fearmongering.

Forum List

Back