FLDS - Abortion Hypocrites

a child five minutes from the vaginal right of passage isnt' merely a group of cells anymore than a toddler is.

Ok, I take you point. Now, this is where I ask (ONCE AGAIN), if somebody can give me the figures. If 1 million abortions are carried out every year and 9,999,999 of them are late term and are elective, your point stands, and I would agree with you.

If 9,999,000 are within the first eight weeks, I have no problem. If the other 999 are late-term and elective I have a problem. If they are late term but the foetus is severely disabled and/or the mother's life is in danger, I have no problem.

The devil's in the details.

How about for fuck's sake you STFU with your twisted, contrarian bullshit?

Your comments don't address anything. I stated it does not require a religous belief to be anti-abortion. I could give a fuck less who, in your opinion, does or not and for what reason. It does not alter the fact of my statement one bit.

I also did not attempt to define humanity. I stated "regard for human life." That would make the rest of that little rant of yours irrelevant.

Now go away. As usual, you've been pwned, and easily.

Well aren't we being pissy.

No, it doesn't require a religious belief to be anti-abortion. I asked you questions about this issue, if you aren't interested in discussing it thats your choice. Nothing I asked was unreasonable.

Curious...how can you figure out what "regard for human life" means if you don't know what humanity is? Thats the entire crux of this issue.

veto power isn't equality. when you get pregnant, feel free to make your own decisions.

listen...ultimately, if the woman who you got pregnant doesn't like you enough to decide WITH YOU what to do about the pregnancy, there's nothing government can do to help you.... nor should it.

I thought you don't like government interference....

oh yeah, unless it gives you veto power. :cool:

Again, your tired feminism isn't a universal social standard. When you can make better coitus decisions you'll never have to blame a man. Indeed, talk about making your own decisions!

I happen to enjoy government interferance when murderers are trying to crack open my skull and suck out my brains. I know, Im wierd like that.

After all, im not the kind of guy to let myself get into such a situation. But, I guess personal responsibility is less impressive to you than testicle excuses. Feel free to get real angry when the pendelum swings back this way. After all, 30 year old "precedents" sure do have an American history of sticking around, dont they?

:rofl:

How about for fuck's sake you STFU with your twisted, contrarian bullshit?

Your comments don't address anything. I stated it does not require a religous belief to be anti-abortion. I could give a fuck less who, in your opinion, does or not and for what reason. It does not alter the fact of my statement one bit.

I also did not attempt to define humanity. I stated "regard for human life." That would make the rest of that little rant of yours irrelevant.

Now go away. As usual, you've been pwned, and easily.

it gets boring, doesn't it?

Again, your tired feminism isn't a universal social standard. When you can make better coitus decisions you'll never have to blame a man. Indeed, talk about making your own decisions!

I happen to enjoy government interferance when murderers are trying to crack open my skull and suck out my brains. I know, Im wierd like that.

After all, im not the kind of guy to let myself get into such a situation. But, I guess personal responsibility is less impressive to you than testicle excuses. Feel free to get real angry when the pendelum swings back this way. After all, 30 year old "precedents" sure do have an American history of sticking around, dont they?

:rofl:

For someone who thinks smoking is a constitutional right... I find your desire for govenmental interference in your failed relationship amusing.

Stop with the garbage about cracking open the skull...you know that's just more of your disingenuous and misleading spin. It's boring...it's BS and you've been called on that type of dishonesty before.

Ok, I take you point. Now, this is where I ask (ONCE AGAIN), if somebody can give me the figures. If 1 million abortions are carried out every year and 9,999,999 of them are late term and are elective, your point stands, and I would agree with you.

If 9,999,000 are within the first eight weeks, I have no problem. If the other 999 are late-term and elective I have a problem. If they are late term but the foetus is severely disabled and/or the mother's life is in danger, I have no problem.

I don't feel like diggin up stats rught now but I can tell you that i've known two occasions during the past 5 years where employees of mine had abortions outside of your acceptable criteria. In fact, one became pregnant a second again and was having another abortion shortly after she left my employ. It's all well and good to hide behind "in the case of the life of the mother" rhetoric but the simple fact is that abortions aren't being used for much more than late term birth control. In an america with a wide range of viable methods this is simply unacceptable. It's not about controlling the vag like Jillian's guilt trip is supposed to imply; it's about validating individual human life beyond the wanton disregard of an irresponsible woman.

For someone who thinks smoking is a constitutional right... I find your desire for govenmental interference in your failed relationship amusing.

Stop with the garbage about cracking open the skull...you know that's just more of your disingenuous and misleading spin. It's boring...it's BS and you've been called on that type of dishonesty before.

MY failed relationship? Do you wanna make this personal?

Im glad you brought up the SHS though.. Since, you know, you have the choice to personally CHOOSE to avoid smokey bars AND fucking men who may not want to pay your cable bill.

ohhhh.. didn't see THat one, didja?

and, if you don't like the hard reality of what you believe in then too bad. I don't tend to mute the vocab in any other topic that needs a vivid picture and this one wont be different. If you don't like it that your position facilitates the sucking out of baby brains then too bad. Support personal responsibility rather than blank check excuses and an eternal scapegoating of anything gonadular.

MY failed relationship? Do you wanna make this personal?

Im glad you brought up the SHS though.. Since, you know, you have the choice to personally CHOOSE to avoid smokey bars AND fucking men who may not want to pay your cable bill.

ohhhh.. didn't see THat one, didja?

and, if you don't like the hard reality of what you believe in then too bad. I don't tend to mute the vocab in any other topic that needs a vivid picture and this one wont be different. If you don't like it that your position facilitates the sucking out of baby brains then too bad. Support personal responsibility rather than blank check excuses and an eternal scapegoating of anything gonadular.

By failed relationship, I was referring only to the desire to have government intervene if you and the person who's preggers can't make a decision together....nothing personal. Apologies if it seemed that way.

And no, there's no hard reality in that... it's a disingenuous and distorted image designed to propagandize your position.

I know truth hurts....deal with it. ;o)

And the cable bill thing was a distortion, too

And now I'm off to sleep... enjoy your evening and pleasant dreams.

Nope. She is not slating your opinion., which you are certainly entitled to. What you have no right doing is stopping somebody doing something they can legally do - like have an abortion.

Who said I was stopping anyone? Jillian was just whining because she didnt want me imposing my opinions onto her. Which she is doing herself.

Who said I was stopping anyone? Jillian was just whining because she didnt want me imposing my opinions onto her. Which she is doing herself.

No, she doesn't give a fuck about your opinions, or you imposing them on her. What she does give a fuck about is you trying to make your opinions into law.

This is marvelous, a real live emotionally charged self opinion based argument, this is what happens in real life.

Shogun posted a link of abortion statistics on another thread and it turned out (I think it was 2004) that 87 women had late term abortions that year. The statistics didn't give reasons, but I'm willing to bet an entire year's salary that none of them had late term abortions simply because they changed their minds.

Shogun posted a link of abortion statistics on another thread and it turned out (I think it was 2004) that 87 women had late term abortions that year. The statistics didn't give reasons, but I'm willing to bet an entire year's salary that none of them had late term abortions simply because they changed their minds.

Right...because you know, after all the sonograms, doctors' visits, setting up the nursery, talking with friends and family about the baby, picking names.... yeah, in that 9th month sometimes you just change your mind. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Retarded, isn't it?

No, she doesn't give a fuck about your opinions, or you imposing them on her. What she does give a fuck about is you trying to make your opinions into law.

Exactamundo! Funny that she thinks her religious views should be imposed on everyone else... because, of course, she's just so much more moral and wiser than everyone else. lol... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I disagree. She IS imposing her opinion when it boils down to "think what I think and say, shut up, or you're part of the *all powerful* religious right conspiracy to deprive me of my rights."

Those who disgree with and oppose her argument are every bit as entitled to express their opinions, and should be free to do so without some blanket, dismissive "religious right" fearmongering accusation of some religious plot to deprive others of their rights.

I disagree. She IS imposing her opinion when it boils down to "think what I think and say, shut up, or you're part of the *all powerful* religious right conspiracy to deprive me of my rights."

Those who disgree with and oppose her argument are every bit as entitled to express their opinions, and should be free to do so without some blanket, dismissive "religious right" fearmongering accusation of some religious plot to deprive others of their rights.

Bullshit. SEriously. If someone else feels they can't, based on their religious convictions, have an abortion, i say no problem. But I expect them to stay out of my decisions.

Some people will just never accept the fact that they don't have complete control over their lovers.

Just as some people will never accept the fact nor the responsibility if they can figure a way to squirm out of it that their decisions DO affect their lovers.

Forum List

Back