FLDS - Abortion Hypocrites

Just as some people will never accept the fact nor the responsibility if they can figure a way to squirm out of it that their decisions DO affect their lovers.

Is it government's place to legislate their relationship if they don't respect/like/care about each other enough to make such an important decision together.

Is it government's place to legislate their relationship if they don't respect/like/care about each other enough to make such an important decision together.

fwiw he already pretty much stated he doesn't think the state should decide. I guess he's struggling with it.

And no, it isn't the government's job to force a woman to give birth.

Who said I was being allegorical? :razz:

The parent is not killing a child. They are aborting a group of cells.

Abortions are Terminations of pregnancy.

here's the definition of pregnancy from the Medical Dictionary:

Pregnancy: The state of carrying a developing embryo or fetus within the female body. This condition can be indicated by positive results on an over-the-counter urine test, and confirmed through a blood test, ultrasound, detection of fetal heartbeat, or an X-ray. Pregnancy lasts for about nine months, measured from the date of the woman's last menstrual period (LMP). It is conventionally divided into three trimesters, each roughly three months long.

The most important tasks of basic fetal cell differentiation occur during the first trimester, so any harm done to the fetus during this period is most likely to result in miscarriage or serious disability. There is little to no chance that a first-trimester fetus can survive outside the womb, even with the best hospital care. Its systems are simply too undeveloped. This stage truly ends with the phenomenon of quickening: the mother's first perception of fetal movement. It is in the first trimester that some women experience "morning sickness," a form of nausea on awaking that usually passes within an hour. The breasts also begin to prepare for nursing, and painful soreness from hardening milk glands may result. As the pregnancy progresses, the mother may experience many physical and emotional changes, ranging from increased moodiness to darkening of the skin in various areas. During the second trimester, the fetus undergoes a remarkable series of developments. Its physical parts become fully distinct and at least somewhat operational. With the best medical care, a second-trimester fetus born prematurely has at least some chance of survival, although developmental delays and other handicaps may emerge later. As the fetus grows in size, the mother's pregnant state will begin to be obvious. In the third trimester, the fetus enters the final stage of preparation for birth. It increases rapidly in weight, as does the mother. As the end of the pregnancy nears, there may be discomfort as the fetus moves into position in the woman's lower abdomen. Edema (swelling of the ankles), back pain, and balance problems are sometimes experienced during this time period. Most women are able to go about their usual activities until the very last days or weeks of pregnancy, including non-impact exercise and work. During the final days, some feel too much discomfort to continue at a full pace, although others report greatly increased energy just before the birth. Pregnancy ends when the birth process begins.

See also acute fatty liver of pregnancy; ectopic pregnancy; fetal alcohol syndrome; fetal alcohol effect; hyperemesis gravidarum; preeclampsia; pregnancy, tubal; prenatal care; prenatal development; birth defect; teratogen.

here's the definition from the dictionary:

preg·nant 1 (prgnnt)
adj.
1. Carrying developing offspring within the body.

I beg to differ that they are aborting a bunch of cells that ''mean nothing'' Drgrump....

just think about it, if it were just a bunch of cells of mere ''nothing'' then there would be no reason to abort these cells, would there be?

Aborting ones offspring is a pretty serious circumstance and i am certain it is not as easy for the mother and father... as your statements imply regarding the discarding of a group of cells.... these couples are not ready, for whatever reason, to be parents....at least ''they think they are not''!

....many are just afraid....some are just irresponsible....some know where they are in life and know they could not give a decent life to their offspring...some made mistakes...some have regret with them forever...some don't.

I believe we need to admit to what abortion is, which is terminating ones pregnancy....not seeing ones offspring, ones kin, in to fruition.

this is what is needed to make some progress in reducing abortions....making couples realize what really is at stake....what they really are choosing to do, when they choose to abort....there is no going back, this child to be...is lost forever.

i think what happens when the pro choice side promotes abortions in the manner that it is just a clump of cells together as if it is the same as the clump of cells grouped together to form your toenail, does an injustice to the true situation these couples face and the gravity and finality of their decisions.

we need a compassionate society, that mourns with their loss from their decision, not a society that encourages it....to make them think twice...that's all.

i think abortion should be available in a safe manner up to 2 months, as an embryo....this does not mean that i am not against abortions....it means that i do not believe this is ANY of the gvts business up to that point because the baby to be is not ''formed'' yet.... pre-quickening is the term used. This is the period in which many natural miscarriages occur if a mother were to have one due to ''anything'' just NOT being right....the mom's body naturally aborts the embryo....

and the baby has no senses yet up to 8-10 weeks, thus no pain to the child to be when aborting it...thank goodness! After this point is just unacceptable to me*!

8 weeks is enough time for any couple to figure out their circumstances imo*!

care

Shogun posted a link of abortion statistics on another thread and it turned out (I think it was 2004) that 87 women had late term abortions that year. The statistics didn't give reasons, but I'm willing to bet an entire year's salary that none of them had late term abortions simply because they changed their minds.

im sure your telepathic vagina knows, too.

87 dead babies can't be wrong!

Some people will just never accept the fact that they don't have complete control over their lovers.

and some people will never accept that an individual collection of unique DNA invalidates your bullshit "my body" claim.

For me, It's never been about control but responsibility. If you can't fgure out how responsibility is paramount in the land of liberty then you deserve the same social reaction that a drunk driver gets.

Right...because you know, after all the sonograms, doctors' visits, setting up the nursery, talking with friends and family about the baby, picking names.... yeah, in that 9th month sometimes you just change your mind. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Retarded, isn't it?

About as retarded as ASSUMING that you have any idea whatsoever about the motives of women for whome you have no personal knowledge.

After all, if Ravi and Jillian suggest that a woman could never change her mind then it must be true.

but hey, there are testicles to blame so go figure..

Exactamundo! Funny that she thinks her religious views should be imposed on everyone else... because, of course, she's just so much more moral and wiser than everyone else. lol... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How about MY religious views, Jillian? Why are you a greater fan of excuses than personal responsibility. For real, if alcoholics were given the range of options you want reserved for horny woman you'd be telling road jelly drunk driving victims that THEY made THEIR decision when choosing to put their kuy in the ignition. For real, get over yourself and your vaginal crusade already.

When it comes to the death of a mutually created American Human Being?

yes.

Is it the gov's place to legislate your relationship if your husband doesn't respect/like/care enough about you to keep from whupping your ass daily?

fwiw he already pretty much stated he doesn't think the state should decide. I guess he's struggling with it.

And no, it isn't the government's job to force a woman to give birth.

and, it's not your role to assume that you can kill babies in order to facilitate your sexual behaviour. If you keep from humping everything with an erection you'll never have to breach this issue. This isn't 1924 where a man can force you to fuck. Enjoy the responsibility that comes with your liberty.

8 weeks is enough time for any couple to figure out their circumstances!

care

I totally agree. Given the wide range of RESPONSIBLE options, from abstinance (yea right, ya hooks) to birth control pills to actually being serious about condom use to spermacides to diaphrams to morning after pills to having a window AFTER fertilization... if you can't figure out how to be responsible for your risky behaviour then fuck you. Your future dead kid shouldn't pay the price with IT'S body for your cum catching irresponsibility.

Give the exact reasons those 87 pregnancies were terminated.

I don't have to. The fact that they happened says it all.

But, it's not a mere 87 abortions happening each year either, is it? I know, I konw.. every abortion is the product of a villainous man with evil balls forcing his seed into a nubile, coy little flower of innocence. When in doubt, assume that the mother was about to die.

:rolleyes:

8 weeks is enough time for any couple to figure out their circumstances!

care

I totally agree. Given the wide range of RESPONSIBLE options, from abstinance (yea right, ya hooks) to birth control pills to actually being serious about condom use to spermacides to diaphrams to morning after pills to having a window AFTER fertilization... if you can't figure out how to be responsible for your risky behaviour then fuck you. Your future dead kid shouldn't pay the price with IT'S body for your cum catching irresponsibility.

Good for Care, she made you look like a fool. I don't think that was her aim, but you have backtracked from declaring the zygote stage the dividing line and now are willing to say life begins at 8 weeks after conception.

:rofl:

and some people will never accept that an individual collection of unique DNA invalidates your bullshit "my body" claim.

For me, It's never been about control but responsibility. If you can't fgure out how responsibility is paramount in the land of liberty then you deserve the same social reaction that a drunk driver gets.

Its a womans body and she can decide whether she wants to be a host or not. And of course to you its not about control, you don't give a shit about the pregnant woman so you don't care that you are supporting the government forcing her to be a host. So much for the land of the liberty. :rolleyes:

and, it's not your role to assume that you can kill babies in order to facilitate your sexual behaviour. If you keep from humping everything with an erection you'll never have to breach this issue. This isn't 1924 where a man can force you to fuck. Enjoy the responsibility that comes with your liberty.

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2006/data/table_01.html

92,455 cases of where a man forced a woman to fuck. And thats only forcible violent rape, not counting where the woman was underage, where it was never reported, or where it was half-consensual.

You're talking about under-aged girls who end up getting abortions, of course.

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2006/data/table_01.html

92,455 cases of where a man forced a woman to fuck. And thats only forcible violent rape, not counting where the woman was underage, where it was never reported, or where it was half-consensual.

THIS is your big bad evidence?

RAPE sure is the standard by which men and women interact sexuallty, isn't it?

I mean, when you are getting your dick wet it's because you are RAPING that granola hippie, eh?

jesus fucking christ, dude. It really sucks that you identify with liberal politics when you have the cognitive function of a sea cucumber mixed with a nutjob zealot. I truly understand how conservatives feel when they have an albatross like rick santorum making stupid fucking statements.

Good for Care, she made you look like a fool. I don't think that was her aim, but you have backtracked from declaring the zygote stage the dividing line and now are willing to say life begins at 8 weeks after conception.

HA! talk about strawmen, Jill. Im disapointed that your ability to argue is this fragile.. As if there aren't 5 other threads in which I've made the exact same arguement allowing a window of post-fertalization options.. you know.. LIKE THE FUCKING MORNING AFTER PILL. Indeed, I sure do look like a fool when staying on target and reiterating the same shit over and over and over again. Can you say HEARTBEAT with me, Jill? Does that sound familiar coming from me? Do you want quotes or is it scarlet letter time?

The arguements I make AGAINST your open season on fetus killing illustrates that your "my body" position of entirely fallacious and you really have no platform besides the same demagoguery that your antithesis relies upon. But, feel free to cry that the sky is falling just because you can't kill babies for the sake of irresponsibility. One might think you'd be happy to empower women at the point of zipper decisions equally but, again, this has never really been about equality so much as blank check excuses for irresponsible sexual behaviour that ends in the death of an individual human being.

Its a womans body and she can decide whether she wants to be a host or not. And of course to you its not about control, you don't give a shit about the pregnant woman so you don't care that you are supporting the government forcing her to be a host. So much for the land of the liberty. :rolleyes:

myawwwww.. pooor widdew bitch-man at the end of his talking point rope? For real, the rest of us give a fuck about what you think a woman should be able to do to a separate entity growing inside her. Infact, why don't you go get yourself a gun and have yourself a ruby ridge moment, dude. It doesn't dawn on you that it's exactly THIS issue that results in conservatives packing the supreme fucking court. It's not clear to you that more than half of America disagrees with your stupid lunge at impressing the granola hippies and lilith fair vagina crusaders. But, hey, scream on an online forum some more. The world cares about your silly, near sighted fucking opinon.

Forum List

Back