FLDS - Abortion Hypocrites

throw a fit, ravi... stomp your foot.. assume that I beat women... whatever you need to think is fine with me.

:rofl:

THIS is your big bad evidence?

RAPE sure is the standard by which men and women interact sexuallty, isn't it?

No, its not. However it does happen and you need to take that into account.

For real, the rest of us give a fuck about what you think a woman should be able to do to a separate entity growing inside her.

And the USSC doesn't give a shit what you think and they made the decision, not you. Want to turn this into "opinions don't matter" again? Sure. You lose. Its decided law as much as you want to bitch and whine and pretend Roe V. Wade somehow isn't law. You think it'll change? Nobody gives a shit, thats your dumbass opinion.

why don't you go get yourself a gun and have yourself a ruby ridge moment, dude.

Classy.

It doesn't dawn on you that it's exactly THIS issue that results in conservatives packing the supreme fucking court

Packing the supreme court? That was tried before, and not by a Republican. If its tried again I doubt it will succeed this time. If you mean selecting conservative judges, no actually there are a host of reasons that conservatives want to select conservative judges.

throw a fit, ravi... stomp your foot.. assume that I beat women... whatever you need to think is fine with me.

It's isn't what I think, it's what you project. You can't even keep the people you talk to straight, let alone can you define in your own mind what you consider life.

I predict you will be a full-blown rightwing nut in five years.

Hey, I"m the one who had the balls to post evidence of American opinons regarding abortion restriction, remember? Of course not.. you were too busy having your ass handed to you to look beyond your own opinion. Indeed, if you wanna talk about whose opinion is generally representative of popular opinon then FEEL FREE to post your evidence so i can laugh at you some more. After all, being stupid enough to think that RAPE stats is indicative of ABORTIONS probably makes you MORE interesting rather than a pathetic little dingleberry that has nothing to support his OPINION besides goofy fucking ignorance of statistics.

Wow, Shog is so fukking brave that he's willing to rule by popular opinion.

:clap2:

4 years til total wingnutville, I revise my prediction.

It's isn't what I think, it's what you project. You can't even keep the people you talk to straight, let alone can you define in your own mind what you consider life.

I predict you will be a full-blown rightwing nut in five years.

If your predictions are even slightly reflective of your scope of equality you can probably expect the same failure that you are used to. Argueing this point doesn't make me right wing. Feel free to think what you want though. It's probably not hilarious that you, of all people, point fingers at what someone else "projects". After all, have you even attempted to support your posistion beyond predictable testicle demonizing? Of course not. But, please, continue with the Nostradamus act. My balls are even laughing at you now.

Hey, I"m the one who had the balls to post evidence of American opinons regarding abortion restriction, remember?

As did I, which you ignored.

Of course not.. you were too busy having your ass handed to you to look beyond your own opinion.

Like when you claimed that Roe v. Wade wasn't Law? Or when you claimed (yet again) that I posted from Think Progress? Attacking me for posting from "blogs", (which I didn't do), while you are posting from advocacy groups?

Thats what you call handing my ass to me? Your standards for victory are even lower that Hillarys.

Indeed, if you wanna talk about whose opinion is generally representative of popular opinon then FEEL FREE to post your evidence so i can laugh at you some more.

I did already.

After all, being stupid enough to think that RAPE stats is indicative of ABORTIONS probably makes you MORE interesting rather than a pathetic little dingleberry that has nothing to support his OPINION besides goofy fucking ignorance of statistics.

Who said they were indiciative of abortions? You said that its not like men force women to have sex anymore. I pointed out almost 100,000 examples of that NOT being the case. Upset you got caught in a stupid statement?

Wow, Shog is so fukking brave that he's willing to rule by popular opinion.

:clap2:

4 years til total wingnutville, I revise my prediction.

you must really hate elections if you can't stomach the popular opinion. Indeed, acknowledging the will of the very citizens that comprise this nations probably IS less brave than lording over policy like some wannabe queen.

poor girl.. bring on the shit talking.. I do so enjoy rubbing your face in it.

Speaking of popular opinion...

What exactly is your opinion on what abortions should be outlawed Shogun? All abortions?

you must really hate elections if you can't stomach the popular opinion. Indeed, acknowledging the will of the very citizens that comprise this nations probably IS less brave than lording over policy like some wannabe queen.

are you retarded? first of all, prove that people who oppose all reproductive choice are a majority. (let me help...they aren't).

second, the whole point of the constitution is to protect minorities from people who try to shove majority views down their throat, in any event.

or does that little thing escape you?

As did I, which you ignored.
Like when you claimed that Roe v. Wade wasn't Law? Or when you claimed (yet again) that I posted from Think Progress? Attacking me for posting from "blogs", (which I didn't do), while you are posting from advocacy groups?
Thats what you call handing my ass to me? Your standards for victory are even lower that Hillarys.
I did already.
Who said they were indiciative of abortions? You said that its not like men force women to have sex anymore. I pointed out almost 100,000 examples of that NOT being the case. Upset you got caught in a stupid statement?

Listen, dude.. tugging at my shirttail like an angry little child won't make you any more relevant than your phenominally retarded rape stats. Rape stats, in case your extra chromosome won't let you comprehend, are absolutely NOT reflective of sexual interaction in 2008. Of course you are too stupid to address the social roles of women 75 years ago compared to the personal perogative they hold now. of COURSE not. Why? Again, because you are too busy having you ass handed to you in some desperate attempt to make an arguement that you simply cannot support. You HAVE posted evidence of popular opinion? praytell, quote yourself and watch how I dance on your goofy little chromagnon forehead.

I don't have to. The fact that they happened says it all.

But, it's not a mere 87 abortions happening each year either, is it? I know, I konw.. every abortion is the product of a villainous man with evil balls forcing his seed into a nubile, coy little flower of innocence. When in doubt, assume that the mother was about to die.

:rolleyes:

right...women should die giving birth to a child with hydrocephalus who's going to be brain dead anyway....

because *you* said so?

you a doctor now? I figure medical decisions get made between a person and their doctor. not by armchair activists.

You totally missed my point but I'm not surprised. The constitutional rights of Americans are not decided by popular opinion. So even if your statistics were remotely true, it doesn't matter. You don't assign rights by popular opinion. At least not in this country.

are you retarded? first of all, prove that people who oppose all reproductive choice are a majority. (let me help...they aren't).

second, the whole point of the constitution is to protect minorities from people who try to shove majority views down their throat, in any event.

or does that little thing escape you?

# United States: A February 2007 CBS News poll about abortion in the U.S. asked, "What is your personal feeling about abortion?", and 30% said that it should be "permitted only in cases such as rape, incest or to save the woman's life", 31% said that abortion should be "permitted in all cases", 16% that it should be "permitted, but subject to greater restrictions than it is now", 12% said that it should "only be permitted to save the woman's life", and 5% said that it should "never" be permitted.[11]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Societal_attitudes_towards_abortion

Feel free to argue with evidence, Jillian. BELIEVING that you represent the rest of us means very little. You and your 30% can deal with it.

and, for a lawyer to argue that the Constitution protects the minority, REGARDLESS of the issue at stake, is a fucking laugh factory in and of itself. Tell that to the judge the next time a murderer cries that society isn't protecting his personal liberty to kill another human being.

Feel free to argue with evidence, Jillian. BELIEVING that you represent the rest of us means very little. You and your 30% can deal with it.

Who here is arguing that abortion should be legal in all cases?

and, for a lawyer to argue that the Constitution protects the minority, REGARDLESS of the issue at stake, is a fucking laugh factory in and of itself. Tell that to the judge the next time a murderer cries that society isn't protecting his personal liberty to kill another human being.

Has the USSC said that the Constitution allows that? If not, its irrelevant. The USSC has said that the Constitution allows abortion. Period.

Speaking of popular opinion...

What exactly is your opinion on what abortions should be outlawed Shogun? All abortions?

I've made my case for any abortive procedure after a fetal heartbeat has developed since this is indicative of a functioning central nervous system.

So, indeed, I make plenty of room from education, contraceptives, morning after pills etc to be personally responsible. It's half of Shogun's Great Abortion Compromise ad nauseum. Feel free to hate the fact that the rest of the US ins't interested in blank check feticide.

I've made my case for any abortive procedure after a fetal heartbeat has developed since this is indicative of a functioning central nervous system.

So, indeed, I make plenty of room from education, contraceptives, morning after pills etc to be personally responsible. It's half of Shogun's Great Abortion Compromise ad nauseum. Feel free to hate the fact that the rest of the US ins't interested in blank check feticide.

Really? You know anything about selective termination in multiple pregnancy cases?

Feel free to inject your sage medical opinion at any time.

right...women should die giving birth to a child with hydrocephalus who's going to be brain dead anyway....

because *you* said so?

you a doctor now? I figure medical decisions get made between a person and their doctor. not by armchair activists.

no, not just because I said so.. Because the MAJORITY of American's who are not interested in hearing your bullshit talking points anymore says so.

Tell me another joke about armchair activist, big bad mod on an anonymous internet forum.

Evidence?? puleeze... I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR FEELINGS ARE ABOUT ABORTION. DON'T HAVE ONE. Capish?

Who decided you're the arbiter of *my* morality? What's really retarded is that you'll defend a terrorist's right to blow up babies in carriages, but want to tell women they should die giving birth to a child that's beyond help because of the "sanctity of human life"... which is really all about Shogie wants to be able to keep some woman he knocked up from aborting without his permission.

Forum List

Back