FLDS - Abortion Hypocrites

Jillian and Ravir...do you think a woman should be able to abort in the eighth month, no claims of rape, incest, or her life being in danger, but merely because she changed her mind?

I can't answer that question because I don't think such women exist and I don't think there are any doctors out there that would perform such a procedure.

Precisely!

Actually precedents are always relevant until they are overruled or made toothless.

an occurance that happens despite your opinion that RvW is settled law. It's not, obviously. And, with every new scotus judge and piece of crafty legislation you'll figure that out.

And your evidence that shows that will occur? Ah yes, nothing but your uninformed opinion. Considering you said Roe V. Wade wasn't law, sorry but your opinions on where the law is going aren't credible at all. Oh that and the fact that you keep demanding facts and say opinions are useless.

HA!

yea.. me and my uninformed abortion polls from 07.. Yup, who in the fuck did I think I was when DARING to oppose your mighty opinoin with such tripe!

:rofl: :rofl:

and RvW is not law. It was never legislated. It was a half-assed decision made by a court embedded in the civil rights era. A knee-jerk reaction to a time and place that is 40 years dead.

But, I should probably sob that you think my opinion on law are not credible. I mean, you ARE the fucking local lightening rod of insightful broadly acknowledged legal expertise.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh you can ASSUME, eh? ooook.

I guess GREATER RESTRICTIONS must mean STRAWMAN ARGUEMENT, eh?

Ok, then you tell me what you think greater restrictions means. It obviously doesn't mean "only in the case of a womans death", because that was an alternate option. Nor does it mean only in cases of rape, incest, because that was an alternate option as well. So, what greater restrictions are they looking at?

you do realize you left out

30% said that it should be "permitted only in cases such as rape, incest or to save the woman's life"

dude, you are one dirty little scandelous fucker while having an empty quiver, arent you?

Oh, my bad. Sorry that makes it...what 90% to 5%, right?

what does 31% have to say against

30% + 16% + 12% + 5%?

can you do the math or shall I?

You do know in Jillians hypo that the woman was going to die, and hence the numbers are VASTLY against you, right?

I realize that your learning disability is your achilles heal but you can ask anyone you want about the Great Abortion Compromise. Feel free.

Sorry I don't read every thread you vomit all over. Why don't you just explain it yourself.

and yes, a zygote IS human. But, that's what compromises are about. Feel free to sit there and ponder that for as long as you need to.

So after you went and trashed everyone about killing humans and such, you believe its a human AND you are willing to kill it?

Ok then...

Jillian and Ravir...do you think a woman should be able to abort in the eighth month, no claims of rape, incest, or her life being in danger, but merely because she changed her mind?

I can't answer that question because I don't think such women exist and I don't think there are any doctors out there that would perform such a procedure.

My Late-Term Abortion
http://www.boston.com/news/globe/magazine/articles/2004/01/25/my_late_term_abortion/

Kansas Prosecutor Demands Files on Late-Term Abortion Patients
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/25/national/25kansas.html

CLEARLY, you are equipped to have this conversation.

No... though i'd include the baby being "non-viable" as a reason for which a woman and her doctor might decide to terminate at a late stage.

*Edit*.... what Ravir said. She's right. It's a silly issue. It's used as a wedge because it IS awful. But it's awful for everyone involved.

Interesting article...puts some of this into perspective:

http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2007/05/11/kissling/

yup.. Cause it just doesn't happen! I tellya, DOMINATING MEN must ron the above news sources.

:rofl:

There MUST be some testicles behind this woman hating conspiracy!

Well Shogun I asked Jillian and Ravir and both said they weren't for unlimited abortion.

So, guess you were wrong (again).

Still waiting for Shogie's brilliant medical analysis.....

I think his problem is he thinks we're incubators.... he doesn't understand the medical issues.

by this point in your shit talking tirade it really doesn't matter what you think about my motives. It's not like you don't have a pattern of applying a Scarlet Letter to anyone who doubts the allmighty law degree of jillian.

Preserving the option of abortion will never be a medical issue if you are personally responsible. You know, like that SHS tangent you thought was going to be a strike but was batted out of the ballpark.

When did I ever claim to be a doctor, Jill? Are all Americans who value the life of a human child required to at least take a single year of med school? No? Then your little strawman is about as significant as your total lack of fucking evidence, eh?

It stops being a zygote long before a heart forms.

I thought you were going to spend the weekend with a biology book.

which means you have plenty of time to scrape it out of your crusty fucking vag before having your right to kill a baby taken away, eh?

damn, you are smart.

I haven't read the article yet, but you are correct. It's a wedge issue. The only way to "terminate" at the eight month is to induce labor or take the baby by c-section. At which point it would draw breath and be a living human. Then someone would have to kill it. And that would be murder.

Problem is, there are millions of people out there that actually think this is a daily happening. Shog being one of them, apparently.

hey, I posted MY evidence. Where is yours?

or, are you not required to support your claims because doing so is clearly misogynist?

Tiller the Killer, bitch. look him up.

yup.. Cause it just doesn't happen! I tellya, DOMINATING MEN must ron the above news sources.

There MUST be some testicles behind this woman hating conspiracy!

I'm so glad you prefer stomping your feet to actually discussing issues.

But let me give you a hint about reality....

amniocentesis is done at 14 weeks.... selective termination is done at 12 weeks... (after heartbeat).

You think women shouldn't be able to make decisions to selectively terminate if either they or the baby(s) are going to die in the event of a multiple pregnancy?

You think women shouldn't be able to terminate a pregnancy if the child they're carrying has terrible defects?

That's what your heartbeat "compromise" theory would prohibit...which is why I said we looked forward to your medical expertise.

And you can make any comment that you want about my "knowledge" of these subjects, but I DO know these subjects. You can like that... or not. I really couldn't care either way. What I do care about is someone stomping his feet and tossing tantrums about an issue that he's not particularly well-versed on.

I'm not sure you are following your own thoughts. Do you think the majority of Americans support letting a woman die giving birth to a brain dead baby instead of having an abortion or not? Because that is what you said.

I think that the majority of Americans are not about to allow a blank check on abortion for the sake of a phenomenally minute sample of life threatening pregnancies.

interpret my words how you need to, Ravi. Call me a woman hating misogynist too. By this point, you might as well pull a jillian and call me an antisemite too.

an occurance that happens despite your opinion that RvW is settled law. It's not, obviously. And, with every new scotus judge and piece of crafty legislation you'll figure that out.

Well at least now you've realized that its law. :rolleyes:

Your OPINION on it changing should be listened to...why exactly?

HA!

yea.. me and my uninformed abortion polls from 07.. Yup, who in the fuck did I think I was when DARING to oppose your mighty opinoin with such tripe!

:rofl: :rofl:

The USSC doesn't listen to opinion polls, and it definitely doesn't listen to opinion polls when its split pretty much 50-50.

and RvW is not law. It was never legislated.

Wow...you are stupid. Lets go through this step by step.

The Constitution is law. I assume you won't disagree with that (although your ability to miss the obvious is fairly amazing).

The USSC interprets the Constitution and when it does said Constitution is binding.

The USSC has said that the right to an abortion is inherent in the Constitution. That means, under law, you cannot infringe on that right (within limits).

It was a half-assed decision made by a court embedded in the civil rights era. A knee-jerk reaction to a time and place that is 40 years dead.

Ah, again with the shitty opinions. Do try and stick to the facts, boy.

But, I should probably sob that you think my opinion on law are not credible. I mean, you ARE the fucking local lightening rod of insightful broadly acknowledged legal expertise.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nice ad hominem.

Eh thats a copout. People drown their kids in bathrubs, forced rape and massacres are going on in Darfur, and 6 million Jews, gays, and other "undesirables" were murdered in the Holocaust.

Do you really doubt humanity's capacity for doing the disgusting?

RUH ROH... didn't give you the answer you thought was coming?

hey, I posted MY evidence. Where is yours?

or, are you not required to support your claims because doing so is clearly misogynist?

Tiller the Killer, bitch. look him up.

I did. There was no conclusive evidence that he did anything described in the article that I could find.

I didn't know you were a fan of O'Reilly.

2 years til total wingnutsville, I'm revising my prediction again.

I think that the majority of Americans are not about to allow a blank check on abortion for the sake of a phenomenally minute sample of life threatening pregnancies.

interpret my words how you need to, Ravi. Call me a woman hating misogynist too. By this point, you might as well pull a jillian and call me an antisemite too.

Okay, you've cleared that up. That isn't what you said before.

Ok, then you tell me what you think greater restrictions means. It obviously doesn't mean "only in the case of a womans death", because that was an alternate option. Nor does it mean only in cases of rape, incest, because that was an alternate option as well. So, what greater restrictions are they looking at?
Oh, my bad. Sorry that makes it...what 90% to 5%, right?
You do know in Jillians hypo that the woman was going to die, and hence the numbers are VASTLY against you, right?

90 to 5? is that REALLY what those numbers say to you? If so, you are a bit dumber than I originally thought. After all, "MORE RESTRICTIONS" really do mean open baby killing like Ravi and Jill have been preaching!

VASTLY?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WOW.

Forum List

Back