FLDS - Abortion Hypocrites

which means that he's never performed late term abortions, right?

way to, uh, really bring home your point.

Rights are only real if they work out to his advantage.

;)

thats hilarious coming from the two people actively trying to validate a double standard.

again, equality is a bitch, isnt' it?

which means that he's never performed late term abortions, right?

way to, uh, really bring home your point.

I don't know what he's done. Why don't you tell us. All I can tell you is that he doesn't seem to have been arrested for breaking any laws, though I did see that someone shot him.

Not in family court. The parents are guilty until they prove themselves innocent and in this case innocent of nebulous charges with no basis in fact.

If you turn out to be correct I will have no problem agreeing with you. I still think the state has evidence we haven't heard about.

ready for the trump card, larky?

Sure, lets see it.

WHO ARE THEY to decide that late term abortions are not acceptable? Are they more qualified to decide how long an unborn child can live because they have a vag? Why are women capable to CONTROLLING, as jill would say, when you think testicle bearers have no input? Sorry, this nation isn't interested in in Ravi's standard just because she has a vag.

Umm, what? Considering I'm a guy and I'm putting in my opinion what brain dead deduction did you come up with to conclude that I think only women should have a say?

That was your trump card? Really? You honestly couldn't do better than that?

After all, you DID say that their 90s% is a stark contrast to my 5%, right?

Umm, yes it is. You apparently hold the view of the 5% and conclude thats the "majority" for reasons beyond comprehension.

I guess "MORE restrictive that current policy" is pretty indicative this side of the partial birth abortion ban, eh?

I don't know what its indiciative of, except that its somewhere between current policy and aborting only for rape, incest, or for the life of the mother. Which, as I pointed out, makes Jillians hypo 90% to 5% against you.

the evil must be in the math, larky.. You seem to think "MORE RESTRICTIONS" supports Jillians opinion. Feel free to continue thinking as much.

And yes, the trump card, weather you caught it or not, is THEIR subjective opinions on where to draw the line being as worthless as their the opinion any man's input on the subject. Indeed, the only reason you are allowed to pipe in is because you agree with them.

It must really take a village (idiot)

:rolleyes:

the evil must be in the math, larky.. You seem to think "MORE RESTRICTIONS" supports Jillians opinion. Feel free to continue thinking as much.

Umm, no I didn't. More Restrictions supports the opinion that you shouldn't let the mother die to save a brain dead baby. Did you miss that the first 2 times I posted it?

And yes, the trump card, weather you caught it or not, is THEIR subjective opinions on where to draw the line being as worthless as their the opinion any man's input on the subject.

Yeah I caught it. It doesn't go against anything I was saying. But nice trump card. :clap2:

Indeed, the only reason you are allowed to pipe in is because you agree with them.

Considering YOU've been the one making up bullshit and talking about how they are women and vags and all that kind of shit, it seems like YOU are the one turning this into a women v. men thing, not them. They are disagreeing with you because you are a fucking idiot, not because you are a man.

Nobody has ever proposed that we let mothers die to save brain dead babies. It has never happened, except at the express wish of the mother, and it never will.

It's just a device used by the pro-dead baby crowd to scare people into believing that if we don't allow late term abortions, women everywhere will be wheeled into hospitals where they will be forced to give birth to their demon, mother-killing, monster offspring.

The other scare tactic is the myth that aborted babies, if not aborted, will live miserable lives, and ultimately become criminals. Then they will kill and maim our children and the elderly, and eventually end up in prison, where they will tax our prison systems (though nobody particularly cares that illegals are taxing them now).

In other words, the aborted babies are monsters to begin with and deserve to die.

Umm, no I didn't. More Restrictions supports the opinion that you shouldn't let the mother die to save a brain dead baby. Did you miss that the first 2 times I posted it?

if only "in the event of mother death" were the criteria you, ravi and jill were defending, eh? JILL sure as fuck isn't limiting the scope of abortion to ONLY the event of a threat to a mothers life so why must you continually act as if a stat for MORE RESTRICTIONS illustrates her opinon? oh yea.. because you suck at math and have little to no idea what the hell you are talking about.

Yeah I caught it. It doesn't go against anything I was saying. But nice trump card. :clap2:

Indeed, it does. After all, whose to say THEY get to choose the stopping point on this slope? Their vagina? YOUR vagina? Who are THEY trying to control and why are they allowed to decide when it is acceptable to kill a baby when the rest of us have valid input as well? Didn't have to answer these kinds of questions at the lilith fair testicle dunk booth, did you?

Considering YOU've been the one making up bullshit and talking about how they are women and vags and all that kind of shit, it seems like YOU are the one turning this into a women v. men thing, not them. They are disagreeing with you because you are a fucking idiot, not because you are a man.

HA!

yea.. because IM the only one to talk shit here. Maybe you would like to review some of the "insightful" assumptions made by these two bitches about both my motive and my method after you get done tucking your dick under and applying the lipstick.

After all, a double standard and rationalized inequality on an issue that produces dead kids might be acceptable to you.. but real life and a packed supreme court will bring your punk ass back to reality soon. And, though I don't have a dog in this race becuase I AM more responsible than you would give a fuck about, I look forward to watching you scream that the sky is falling when the RvW blank check is remedied.

if only "in the event of mother death" were the criteria you, ravi and jill were defending, eh?

Scroll up and read the hypothetical. It was ONE question directed at you which you said the American populace would be for. I was responding to THAT question, which is why I quoted it, and then repeated the hypo for your benefit multiple times. I can't spoon feed you basic information, go back and read it.

JILL sure as fuck isn't limiting the scope of abortion to ONLY the event of a threat to a mothers life so why must you continually act as if a stat for MORE RESTRICTIONS illustrates her opinon? oh yea.. because you suck at math and have little to no idea what the hell you are talking about.

Continually act? Like my last post to you where I specifically said I didn't say it reflected her opinion?

Indeed, it does. After all, whose to say THEY get to choose the stopping point on this slope? Their vagina? YOUR vagina? Who are THEY trying to control and why are they allowed to decide when it is acceptable to kill a baby when the rest of us have valid input as well? Didn't have to answer these kinds of questions at the lilith fair testicle dunk booth, did you?

Really if you are going to whine and bitch about people calling you a misoyginist, you might want to stop making such asinine accusations about others first.

Why do they get to choose and you don't? Because its in their body, not in yours . Is there a consensus on this issue? NO. Therefore, there is NO reason to allow the government to mandate something on everyone when nobody can agree what should be mandated.

Tell me why a minority should be forcing their will on the majority Shogun? From your link, what was the highest percentage any group had a single opinion...30% or so? There is NO consensus. So let people decide for themselves.

yea.. because IM the only one to talk shit here. Maybe you would like to review some of the "insightful" assumptions made by these two bitches about both my motive and my method after you get done tucking your dick under and applying the lipstick.

You are doing it FAR more than anyone else.

After all, a double standard and rationalized inequality on an issue that produces dead kids might be acceptable to you.. but real life and a packed supreme court will bring your punk ass back to reality soon.

Right, and Shogun feels free to regale us all with his brilliant legal OPINIONS again. Nobody gives a shit what you think will happen to the court in the future.

And, though I don't have a dog in this race becuase I AM more responsible than you would give a fuck about, I look forward to watching you scream that the sky is falling when the RvW blank check is remedied.

And I'm enjoying you scream right now and making up bullshit about how you know that Roe v. Wade will be overturned.

quote me, pussy.

I dare you.

*shrug* if you want me to embarass you like this, I'm only happy too.

Jillian said:

right...women should die giving birth to a child with hydrocephalus who's going to be brain dead anyway....

because *you* said so?

you a doctor now? I figure medical decisions get made between a person and their doctor. not by armchair activists.

You responded:

no, not just because I said so.. Because the MAJORITY of American's who are not interested in hearing your bullshit talking points anymore says so.

And then you were retarded enough to suggest that the Majority of Amercians thought that.

Scroll up and read the hypothetical. It was ONE question directed at you which you said the American populace would be for. I was responding to THAT question, which is why I quoted it, and then repeated the hypo for your benefit multiple times. I can't spoon feed you basic information, go back and read it.

ahh.. well, thank the fucking LOWARD that your hypotheticals reflect the reality of abortion today, dude. Hell, maybe you can frame the question in a way that WONT illicit the response you need to hear. Hell, if I ask both of them if they enjoy killing babies they will say no.. does that REALLY indicate weather or not they are going to defend blank check abortions?

good greif. You are like ken mehlman CONVINCED that his talking points mean something to everyone.

Continually act? Like my last post to you where I specifically said I didn't say it reflected her opinion?

yea.. you also said you posted evidence and can do math too.. but, given the apparent 90%-5% divide you think a USA today poll indicates..

:rofl:

Really if you are going to whine and bitch about people calling you a misoyginist, you might want to stop making such asinine accusations about others first.

the difference being that i support my logic with facts outside of bandwagon opinion. Indeed, take another gander at who starts casting stones if you can take your nose out of their ass for half a second. Have I assumed that Ravi is a whore? If so, quote me. Have I assumed that Jill's sex life, instead of her TEAM JERSEY GENDER, causes her to act exactly like she does in the israel-Palestine threads? Im sure you don't give a fuck about the facts of the matter regardless. Indeed, assume what you need to.

Why do they get to choose and you don't? Because its in their body, not in yours . Is there a consensus on this issue? NO. Therefore, there is NO reason to allow the government to mandate something on everyone when nobody can agree what should be mandated.

no, a zygote is NOT their body. How many fucking times must I bitchslap you with GENETICS. Basic, simple fucking GENETICS. Is there a consensus? Well, you'll be finding out after one more justice is put on the court. And, given my USA TODAY numbers, enoug of us have a clear enough opinion to do more than act like a nutless stooge when Jill whips out her scarlet letter belt.

Tell me why a minority should be forcing their will on the majority Shogun? From your link, what was the highest percentage any group had a single opinion...30% or so? There is NO consensus. So let people decide for themselves.

because the lives of human beings are bing killed for the sake of irresponsibility. 30 plus every other catagory that does NOT indicate LESS restrictions may not indicate anything to you.. but, then, you are stupid like that so...

no, we don't let others decide for themselves if murder is acceptable either. So, too fucking bad.. sit back and get ready to punch a lot of walls and cry real hard at the theatrical production of the vagina monolouges.

You are doing it FAR more than anyone else.

no, i'm just better at it.

Right, and Shogun feels free to regale us all with his brilliant legal OPINIONS again. Nobody gives a shit what you think will happen to the court in the future.

HA!

yea, apparently you do since here you are making fubar observations about USA today polls. The pendelum is moving my way, bitch. enjoy knowing that even if you won't admit what polling numbers tell you.

And I'm enjoying you scream right now and making up bullshit about how you know that Roe v. Wade will be overturned.

hey, it's clear that one of us has a knack for policy while the other has a knack for cockgobbling... and I can't hear you with your mouth full like that. If you think RvW is eternally solid then, sir, feel free to laugh all you want.

Hell, it's not like the scotus vetting process might as well be one single question or anything.. "will you overturn RvW".. baby killers were sweatin it during bush's reign over this very issue. If you are stupid enough to shrug off the will of an easy majority against free for all baby killing then so be it.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't have to. The fact that they happened says it all.

But, it's not a mere 87 abortions happening each year either, is it? I know, I konw.. every abortion is the product of a villainous man with evil balls forcing his seed into a nubile, coy little flower of innocence. When in doubt, assume that the mother was about to die.

:rolleyes:

Of course you have to. What do you mean it says it all? So you just spew rhetoric and I'm supposed to be in "yes massa" mode? That shit don't fly Shoggie. As for the "mere" number happening, as I stated, the only ones I give a shit about are the late term ones and the reasons for them. That matters. If you just wanna talk stats, you might as well state "my argument is vacuous", because the reasons DO matter...

Bullshit. SEriously. If someone else feels they can't, based on their religious convictions, have an abortion, i say no problem. But I expect them to stay out of my decisions.

Bullshit. You want to have your cake and eat it to. You want to bea able to express your opinion to your so-called right and stifle anyone else who thinks otherwise with your fearmonger that the "big, bad Christians are out to deprive you."

If you have the right to stand for YOUR convictictions, everyone else has a right to stand for theirs. If you have a right to express yours, so does everyone else. If you have a right to vote your convictions, so does everyone else.

Again, for the umpteenth time, a religious belief is not required to be against abortion and you continually saying so makes that no less a fact.

This message board isn't about making decisions. It's about debating topics. I have yet to see one person tell you what you have to do should you become pregnant. Obviously the law; which, unlike you would have us believe is in no danger of being overturned, offers you its options that no one can legally interfere in.

None of that kneejerk, emotional crap supports you "right" on an intellectual level when discussing the actual topic.

Forum List

Back