FLDS - Abortion Hypocrites

*shrug* if you want me to embarass you like this, I'm only happy too.
Jillian said:
You responded:
And then you were retarded enough to suggest that the Majority of Amercians thought that.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oh THATS rich.. so, are you saying that the majority CANT ever ban abortion up to the point of killing mothers if that were the current swing of the pendulum? HA! Indeed, it HAS been the fact in American history longer than RvW precedence.

no, not just because I said so.. Because the MAJORITY of American's who are not interested in hearing your bullshit talking points anymore says so.

it's exactly the truth. If the majority of American;s decide to criminalize abortions up to that point it CAN be the case despite MY personal opinion.

WOW. You really did fuck that one up, didnt you?

tell me, fuckwad, do you think white people in mississippi in 1889 ever thought that the MAJORITY of Americans would validate desegregation? Kinda indicates the fluid nature of a DEMOCRACY, doesnt it?

:rofl: :rofl:

'sorry, I didn't mean to give you enough rope to hang yourself. WHOOPS.

:cool:

Of course you have to. What do you mean it says it all? So you just spew rhetoric and I'm supposed to be in "yes massa" mode? That shit don't fly Shoggie. As for the "mere" number happening, as I stated, the only ones I give a shit about are the late term ones and the reasons for them. That matters. If you just wanna talk stats, you might as well state "my argument is vacuous", because the reasons DO matter...

in your opinion, they are the only ones that matter. Here in the states, where you have nothing to add, more people have other opinons about the actual BROAD RANGE of abortive practices being used. Maybe you only care about late term abortions. So be it. Feel free to make whatever changes to NZ policy as you see fit. As it is, abortions happen way beyond merely late terms. Therefor, I don't feel obligted to humor your little tangent.

ahh.. well, thank the fucking LOWARD that your hypotheticals reflect the reality of abortion today, dude.

It wasn't my hypothetical. Someone asked you a hypothetical and you responded to it in a stunningly retarded way.

Hell, maybe you can frame the question in a way that WONT illicit the response you need to hear.

Actually I was talking about the hypo YOU were asked. I know its really difficult, but do try and follow the convo without obfuscating too much.

Hell, if I ask both of them if they enjoy killing babies they will say no.. does that REALLY indicate weather or not they are going to defend blank check abortions?

Because thats sooo comparable to what I asked them :rolleyes:

yea.. you also said you posted evidence and can do math too.. but, given the apparent 90%-5% divide you think a USA today poll indicates..

:eusa_wall:

With regards to the hypo the divide falls like that.

the difference being that i support my logic with facts outside of bandwagon opinion.

LMAO...this is hilarious. Wow, do you really believe that?

Indeed, take another gander at who starts casting stones if you can take your nose out of their ass for half a second. Have I assumed that Ravi is a whore? If so, quote me. Have I assumed that Jill's sex life, instead of her TEAM JERSEY GENDER, causes her to act exactly like she does in the israel-Palestine threads? Im sure you don't give a fuck about the facts of the matter regardless. Indeed, assume what you need to.

Considering you've been making retarded lillith fair accusations about me and questioning my motives this entire time, while I've done NOTHING like that to you, I don't really think I need to search for more evidence.

Why do they get to choose and you don't? Because its in their body, not in yours . Is there a consensus on this issue? NO. Therefore, there is NO reason to allow the government to mandate something on everyone when nobody can agree what should be mandated. [/B]

no, a zygote is NOT their body. How many fucking times must I bitchslap you with GENETICS.

Are you retarded?

I said:

Because its in their body, not in yours

Yeah, keep bitch slapping me Shogun. Keep on going with shit I never said. Its really helping your case that you need to lie about what I say to make your points. :rolleyes:

Is there a consensus? Well, you'll be finding out after one more justice is put on the court.

Oh, so we are talking about the consensus of the USSC? Well good, you lost that one 30 years ago, so can you shut the hell up already?

And, given my USA TODAY numbers, enoug of us have a clear enough opinion to do more than act like a nutless stooge when Jill whips out her scarlet letter belt.

Nice dodge. Is there a consensus in the poll, yes or no?

because the lives of human beings are bing killed for the sake of irresponsibility.

Ah so the majority is worth something when its on your side, but when its not, its ok because the lives of human beings are being killed? But thats ok before 8 weeks because Shogun says so.

Wow...what an amazingly inconsistent and stupid opinion.

30 plus every other catagory that does NOT indicate LESS restrictions may not indicate anything to you.. but, then, you are stupid like that so...

Thats nice, I'm not arguing for less restrictions.

no, we don't let others decide for themselves if murder is acceptable either.

There is a consensus on murder. There isn't one on abortion. Not that hard really.

no, i'm just better at it.

Congratulations, perhaps you could do something useful with your life as opposed to becoming skillful at throwing around insults. :rolleyes:

yea, apparently you do since here you are making fubar observations about USA today polls. The pendelum is moving my way, bitch. enjoy knowing that even if you won't admit what polling numbers tell you.

Wow...you are basing your opinion on the USSC off of a USA today opinion poll? Are you serious?

hey, it's clear that one of us has a knack for policy while the other has a knack for cockgobbling

Well considering you know nothing about policy, shown by your idiotic view about Roe v. Wade somehow not being law, are you saying you are a cockgobbler? Nothing wrong with that, but a bit too much TMI for my taste...I really don't care to hear about your sexual preferences.

... and I can't hear you with your mouth full like that. If you think RvW is eternally solid then, sir, feel free to laugh all you want.

Who said it was eternally solid? But it IS solid, it HAS been precedent for 30 years, and your legal analysis isn't going to change any of that.

Hell, it's not like the scotus vetting process might as well be one single question or anything.. "will you overturn RvW"..

You did notice that Democrats control the Senate, right?

oh THATS rich.. so, are you saying that the majority CANT ever ban abortion up to the point of killing mothers if that were the current swing of the pendulum? HA! Indeed, it HAS been the fact in American history longer than RvW precedence.

Umm, no I didn't say nor suggest that. But nice try...this is becoming a pattern with you Shogun. You say something utterly retarded and then when called on it, make up some bullshit.

it's exactly the truth. If the majority of American;s decide to criminalize abortions up to that point it CAN be the case despite MY personal opinion.

Except thats not what you said. You said that the majority of Americans WANT TO DO THAT CURRENTLY which is completely asinine, AND you said that you wanted to do it.

No, not really. But nice try squirming out of it. Someone honest would admit their mistake or run away from the thread...that you are really trying to squirm out of that and pretend you said something else is hilarious.

By the way...the mass of emoticons doesn't distract anyone from your shitty points. They are still just as shitty even if you do strew them all over your posts.

Bullshit. You want to have your cake and eat it to. You want to bea able to express your opinion to your so-called right and stifle anyone else who thinks otherwise with your fearmonger that the "big, bad Christians are out to deprive you."

If you have the right to stand for YOUR convictictions, everyone else has a right to stand for theirs. If you have a right to express yours, so does everyone else. If you have a right to vote your convictions, so does everyone else.

Again, for the umpteenth time, a religious belief is not required to be against abortion and you continually saying so makes that no less a fact.

This message board isn't about making decisions. It's about debating topics. I have yet to see one person tell you what you have to do should you become pregnant. Obviously the law; which, unlike you would have us believe is in no danger of being overturned, offers you its options that no one can legally interfere in.

None of that kneejerk, emotional crap supports you "right" on an intellectual level when discussing the actual topic.

Are you serious? The reason it's a heated issue is because people care about it. Perhaps you don't care aqbout it, or it's some nebulous, theoretica issue because IT DOESN'T AFFECT YOU.

No danger of being overturned? Now THAT'S BS... .because right now the court is split. The next president will probably appoint another two justices. And I'm kind of figuring that you absolutely understand the implications of that.

So my response to you is tough....

Express your opinions all you want... you don't want to have an abortion. Don't.... just don't tell anyone else THEY can't.

Real simple...that way we ALL make our own decisions and someone doesn't get to insert their questionable opinion in place of my own.

As it's murder, we can tell people they can't. The law should reflect that murder is murder, no matter how advantageous it is to the killer, and it should reflect it across the board.

Not here and there, as it suits the whims of selfish shits who have no more sense than to get pregnant and then whine because a pregnancy doesn't fit in with their education plan.

As it's murder, we can tell people they can't. The law should reflect that murder is murder, no matter how advantageous it is to the killer, and it should reflect it across the board.

Not here and there, as it suits the whims of selfish shits who have no more sense than to get pregnant and then whine because a pregnancy doesn't fit in with their education plan.

Doesn't even pass the giggle test as proof of murder.

Nothing wrong with bonking Allie. You should try it some time...:cool:

Doesn't even pass the giggle test as proof of murder.

Nothing wrong with bonking Allie. You should try it some time...:cool:

I've bonked plenty, and have 4 kids to show for it.

All of whom are not criminal, are glad to be alive, and function as responsible members of society, despite the fact they were raised in abject poverty.

Well,the first two, anyway.

no, not just because I said so.. Because the MAJORITY of American's who are not interested in hearing your bullshit talking points anymore says so.

tell me, fuckwad, do you think white people in mississippi in 1889 ever thought that the MAJORITY of Americans would validate desegregation? Kinda indicates the fluid nature of a DEMOCRACY, doesnt it?

:rofl: :rofl:

'sorry, I didn't mean to give you enough rope to hang yourself. WHOOPS.

:cool:

You're pathetic, you really are. You can't even admit that you said what you said.

I've bonked plenty, and have 4 kids to show for it.

All of whom are not criminal, are glad to be alive, and function as responsible members of society, despite the fact they were raised in abject poverty.

Well,the first two, anyway.

Good for you! Glad you were allowed to make choices. Now STFU and let others make theirs without the stench of your backwater moralising breathing down their neck...:cool:

If the Majority do decide through the courts and Congress to outlaw abortion, it will in fact be perfectly legal. That is how our system works. Unless you can point me to a specific passage in the Constitution that grants the right to an abortion that is.

With the FLDS threads dominating the news as of late, I made note of one occurence that particularly interested me.

Almost each and every person who supported the state removing all the children from the FLDS compound because their safety supercedes the rights of the parents ...

... are the SAME people who squeal "right to do what i want with my body" on the topic of abortion.

Apparently the rights of the child DO have limits based on personal convenience. Easy to sit back and judge others when it doesn't affect you, but when it's time to put up of shut up, it's time to go to "the clinic."

Hypocrites.

I know i personally believe that these people at flds are breaking the law, i think statutory rape is taking place via older mature men of authority within their church forcing minor girls to have sexual relationships with them...( not marriages because it is against the law to be married to more than one person and these old dogs already have their one legal wife)... via some cockamamie garbage that Jesus says its so, and part of what they have to do to follow God's word.

We have laws for a reason.

i have to stay within the law, why shouldn't they?

With Abortion, it is not illegal to have one.

Why does our laws not punish women that have them early on? Because they do not want a bunch of illegal back alley abortions going on that end up killing thousands of women a year. And I believe they take the child to be in to consideration up to a certain point in pregnancy, viability or maybe it is when the child to be is sentient.(...viability is becoming earlier and earlier as we speak, with newer neonatal care procedures and technology....21.5 weeks is the earliest premie to live thus far, but not long ago it was 26 weeks, so great improvements are happening!) However, the mother to be's life is worth more....it's the only conclusion I can come to...besides the fact that I have also recently read that the AMA supports legal abortions now when they were once against them...supposedly because too many women died during the years they took place illegally but some speculate that the Doctors did not want to miss out on the money to be made.... :( hopefully that is NOT it.

I read recently that even in 1950 they estimated that over 2000 women died from complications of abortions, which were illegal at the time....and an estimate of 2 million of them took place.

This is not a new thing apparently, which came with the women's revolution nor the sexual freedom with the bc pill.... I suppose Men and women have always been having sex before marriage, it's just that back then, the guy usually married the girl, to save some face....if not, then she got desperate and took whatever means possible to abort or miscarry, the baby.

Anyway, back on topic of your original post.... I do not think the two can be compared fairly because one is legal and one is illegal and it is only natural to have more outrage for something that is illegal, ya know?

Care

Good for you! Glad you were allowed to make choices. Now STFU and let others make theirs without the stench of your backwater moralising breathing down their neck...:cool:

First of all how would YOU personally know she is breathing down peoples necks with her point of view? Do you know her personally and have witness this?

And why are YOU allowed to talk about the arbitrary destruction of life for the sake of convenience and shove that down others who disagree with you?
Why dont YOU STFU?

nope...he thinks if he rants and raves and makes the most noise that he somehow *wins*....

it's getting more and more out of control though.

Actually, what allows me to "win" is the FACT that I am the only one in this thread to post relevant evidence beyond your lame fucking scarlet letter routine.

Indeed, make sure you crack the fucking whip since my sources trump your lil buddies echo effect.

I can't tell if he's stupid or intellectually dishonest. I prefer stupid.

That would probably be more significant if you could follow it up with more than shit talking. Indeed, dragging you to the same level as my shit talking (sans evidence, of course) probably IS just another example of gonads trying to keep you down.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back