FLDS - Abortion Hypocrites

I did. There was no conclusive evidence that he did anything described in the article that I could find.

I didn't know you were a fan of O'Reilly.

2 years til total wingnutsville, I'm revising my prediction again.

Have you noticed the disgusting ways he refers to women? Doesn't speak much for his reasons for being opposed to choice.

Also doesn't do much to convince me he's not a misogynist jerk. :cool:

90 to 5? is that REALLY what those numbers say to you? If so, you are a bit dumber than I originally thought. After all, "MORE RESTRICTIONS" really do mean open baby killing like Ravi and Jill have been preaching!

:rofl:

VASTLY?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WOW.

People, people! It's obvious Shogun can't follow his own train of thought.

90 to 5? is that REALLY what those numbers say to you? If so, you are a bit dumber than I originally thought. After all, "MORE RESTRICTIONS" really do mean open baby killing like Ravi and Jill have been preaching!

VASTLY?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WOW.

We were talking about a specific hypothetical where the baby would be born brain dead and the woman would die during birth, if the child wasn't aborted.

YOU spoke out against it and said that America was against the child being aborted.

Sorry I don't read every thread you vomit all over. Why don't you just explain it yourself.
So after you went and trashed everyone about killing humans and such, you believe its a human AND you are willing to kill it?
Ok then...

Like I said, it's called a comromise. Is it my fault that you jumped in like a virgin setting eyes on tang for the first time only to fumble around and emberass yourself? I told you when you first started yapping, I don't care about your opinion because you are predictable in your left wing identity. I drove the point home that Ravi and Jill have to give a little before they can take. OR, they can just wait for that, uh, VAST 90% (HAHAHAHAHAHA!, that kills me), to pack the courts again.

Have you noticed the disgusting ways he refers to women? Doesn't speak much for his reasons for being opposed to choice.

Also doesn't do much to convince me he's not a misogynist jerk. :cool:

Word. Though I'm starting to think he's just a garden variety control freak. If he got a boyfriend pregnant somehow, he'd be the same way.

Well Shogun I asked Jillian and Ravir and both said they weren't for unlimited abortion.

So, guess you were wrong (again).

you are dancing around the word "unlimited".. or, should I remind you of the copout you were originally given...

evidence is like oil to your water, isnt it?

Word. Though I'm starting to think he's just a garden variety control freak. If he got a boyfriend pregnant somehow, he'd be the same way.

Thing is he can't get his boyfriend pregnant.... and the refusal to put the issue into real life human terms and call real arguments straw men, confirms my initial opinion. ;oS

What's funny is the same person fighting to force us to be fetal incubators fights vehemently against anyone who infringes on his purported "right" to smoke anywhere he wants.

Did you even investigate these to see the outcome.

Didn't think so.

I live in the next fucking state to Kansas, bitch. How much attention do you think Missourians with half of Kansas fucking CITY in Kansas puts into Tiller the baby killer?

clearly, more than your total range of relevant information on this issue.

you are dancing around the word "unlimited".. or, should I remind you of the copout you were originally given...

No, not really. Both said they weren't for unlimited abortion. Hence, you were wrong. Again. Accept it and move on.

Not at all. You just don't know what you are talking about.

says the one person who has yet to even try to post evidence. For real, I care that you don't think Iknow what im talking about this side of having to bitchslap you with evidence of late term abortions.

What evidence? That some jesus cheerleader in kansas wanted to prosecute abortion doctors?

I think you should contact the good Rev Phelps...he could use a good foot stomper.

I'm so glad you prefer stomping your feet to actually discussing issues.
But let me give you a hint about reality....
amniocentesis is done at 14 weeks.... selective termination is done at 12 weeks... (after heartbeat).
You think women shouldn't be able to make decisions to selectively terminate if either they or the baby(s) are going to die in the event of a multiple pregnancy?
You think women shouldn't be able to terminate a pregnancy if the child they're carrying has terrible defects?
That's what your heartbeat "compromise" theory would prohibit...which is why I said we looked forward to your medical expertise.
And you can make any comment that you want about my "knowledge" of these subjects, but I DO know these subjects. You can like that... or not. I really couldn't care either way. What I do care about is someone stomping his feet and tossing tantrums about an issue that he's not particularly well-versed on.

make your eugenics arguement somewhere else, ms. holocaust. Donning a stethiscope doesn't make you any more relevant to the medical profession than any other pro lifer with an MD buddy. Go to canada if you want to scrape your own Corky out of your irresponsible vag.

corky.jpg

Having a vagina doesn't make you an expert, jill. I realize that im an antisem, er, misogynist for clearing that up for you but facts are facts. You are no more an expert than any other lawyer having to interview an expert witness.

Ah...the depths to which a idiot will stoop when his argument(s) get shoved up his butt....

Is there an argument in there somewhere among the insults, racial/ethnic stereotyping and generally subliterate writing?

Didn't think so.

And psssssssssssssssst... trisomy 21 isn't the only genetic anomaly found by amnio.

still waiting for the brilliance on the issues of a woman and/or her babies being sentenced to death by you for not being able to selectively terminate.

No, not really. Both said they weren't for unlimited abortion. Hence, you were wrong. Again. Accept it and move on.

ready for the trump card, larky?

WHO ARE THEY to decide that late term abortions are not acceptable? Are they more qualified to decide how long an unborn child can live because they have a vag? Why are women capable to CONTROLLING, as jill would say, when you think testicle bearers have no input? Sorry, this nation isn't interested in in Ravi's standard just because she has a vag.

After all, you DID say that their 90s% is a stark contrast to my 5%, right?

I guess "MORE restrictive that current policy" is pretty indicative this side of the partial birth abortion ban, eh?

too easy.

Also, Ravi and Jill, both of you can assume whatever you need to. Jill is already convinced that I want to throw her jewish ass down a well because I can see humanity in palestine so I guess it's pretty much par for the course.

then again, if you can assume Im a control freak then I guess I can assume you are a streetwalking whore more interested in finding a john than having respect for yourself enough to be personally responsible.

But, at the end of the day, both you bitches still get to deal with the fact of the waning cultural interest in your bullshit strawman arguments and shit talking. Put that in your diaphram and fuck it.

Ah...the depths to which a idiot will stoop when his argument(s) get shoved up his butt....
Is there an argument in there somewhere among the insults, racial/ethnic stereotyping and generally subliterate writing?
Didn't think so.
nd psssssssssssssssst... trisomy 21 isn't the only genetic anomaly found by amnio.
still waiting for the brilliance on the issues of a woman and/or her babies being sentenced to death by you for not being able to selectively terminate.

deep enough to whip out a scarlet letter, jill? Kill your corkies while you can, yo. You'll be an old lady drifting off into geriatric sleep mulling over the good ole days of baby killing one of these days.

What evidence? That some jesus cheerleader in kansas wanted to prosecute abortion doctors?

I think you should contact the good Rev Phelps...he could use a good foot stomper.

HA!

yea.. because it can't possibly be the case that a doc is performing late term abortions.. noooooooope. Not if if keeps lil jillie from feeling like a fucking expert on the stand.

Thing is he can't get his boyfriend pregnant.... and the refusal to put the issue into real life human terms and call real arguments straw men, confirms my initial opinion. ;oS

What's funny is the same person fighting to force us to be fetal incubators fights vehemently against anyone who infringes on his purported "right" to smoke anywhere he wants.

Rights are only real if they work out to his advantage.

;)

I live in the next fucking state to Kansas, bitch. How much attention do you think Missourians with half of Kansas fucking CITY in Kansas puts into Tiller the baby killer?

clearly, more than your total range of relevant information on this issue.

Then you know as well as I do that he's never been convicted of any of what you claim.

Forum List

Back