FLDS - Abortion Hypocrites

I've made my case for any abortive procedure after a fetal heartbeat has developed since this is indicative of a functioning central nervous system.

No you haven't. You said it was ALWAYS human. Why the change of heart now? And what about those things suddenly makes it a human when before its not?

So, indeed, I make plenty of room from education, contraceptives, morning after pills etc to be personally responsible. It's half of Shogun's Great Abortion Compromise ad nauseum. Feel free to hate the fact that the rest of the US ins't interested in blank check feticide.

Neither am I, which if you had actually read what I said, you would have seen.

no, not just because I said so.. Because the MAJORITY of American's who are not interested in hearing your bullshit talking points anymore says so.

Tell me another joke about armchair activist, big bad mod on an anonymous internet forum.

This poll I'd love to see. Show me where the majority of Americans are for letting women die giving birth to a brain dead baby.

Who here is arguing that abortion should be legal in all cases?

jillian and Ravi. But, hey, don't take MY word on it. Feel free to ask them yourself.

Has the USSC said that the Constitution allows that? If not, its irrelevant. The USSC has said that the Constitution allows abortion. Period.

THAT particular court said as much for RvW. indeed, it simply isn't the case that such mere precedents remain relevant as courts evolve, eh? All it takes is one more justice and some savvy legislation, dude. it's not the 60s anymore and yourside isn't arguing in the shadow of a culture that ACTUALLY tried to control women.

no, not just because I said so.. Because the MAJORITY of American's who are not interested in hearing your bullshit talking points anymore says so.

No, actually.

From your link

30% said that it should be "permitted only in cases such as rape, incest or to save the woman's life", 31% said that abortion should be "permitted in all cases", 16% that it should be "permitted, but subject to greater restrictions than it is now", 12% said that it should "only be permitted to save the woman's life", and 5% said that it should "never" be permitted.

31% says it should be permitted in all cases.

16% says it should be permitted, but with greater restrictions. We, I think, can assume that they think it should be permitted to save the womans life.

12% think it should be permitted to save the womans life.

5% think it should never be permitted.

In Jillians hypo, you lose the American vote 59% to 5%.

Want to keep talking about popular opinion?

Really? You know anything about selective termination in multiple pregnancy cases?

Feel free to inject your sage medical opinion at any time.

Ahhh.. shit talking.. I love it. after all, you are not only the worlds most informed lawyer but also an MD yourself now, right? Did you vagina tell you that?

:rofl:

Ahhh.. shit talking.. I love it. after all, you are not only the worlds most informed lawyer but also an MD yourself now, right? Did you vagina tell you that?

Nope.... now answer my question. how much do you know about selective termination in multiple pregnancies?

or how long you have to wait to do an amnio...

I'll wait...

as for "shit talking", no, motor mouth...... these are REAL issues faced by pregnant women.

jillian and Ravi. But, hey, don't take MY word on it. Feel free to ask them yourself.

Jillian and Ravir...do you think a woman should be able to abort in the eighth month, no claims of rape, incest, or her life being in danger, but merely because she changed her mind?

THAT particular court said as much for RvW. indeed, it simply isn't the case that such mere precedents remain relevant as courts evolve, eh?

Actually precedents are always relevant until they are overruled or made toothless.

All it takes is one more justice and some savvy legislation, dude. it's not the 60s anymore and yourside isn't arguing in the shadow of a culture that ACTUALLY tried to control women.

And your evidence that shows that will occur? Ah yes, nothing but your uninformed opinion. Considering you said Roe V. Wade wasn't law, sorry but your opinions on where the law is going aren't credible at all. Oh that and the fact that you keep demanding facts and say opinions are useless.

Evidence?? puleeze... I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR FEELINGS ARE ABOUT ABORTION. DON'T HAVE ONE. Capish?

and I'll say the same to you. I don't care what your opinion is about limiting abortion. Dont go fuck every semi-hard bone that gives you 5 minutes of attention.

Who decided you're the arbiter of *my* morality? What's really retarded is that you'll defend a terrorist's right to blow up babies in carriages, but want to tell women they should die giving birth to a child that's beyond help because of the "sanctity of human life"... which is really all about Shogie wants to be able to keep some woman he knocked up from aborting without his permission.

Who? The law. This isn't about morality. By all means, go fuck RESPONSIBLY to your heats content. But, you don't have an excuse for being irresponsible anymore. Don't like hearing that?

TOUGH SHIT.

You wanna bring up other shit, Jill? Im not the only one who can rationalize violence in israel, am I Jill? It doesn't surprise me that you can shrug off dead babies liek you do palestinians behind an aparthied wall.

I notice you backed right the fuck off of insisting that YOU represent the majoirty of abortion opinions.. I guess thats what happens when I whip out evidence above and beyond your lame fucking scarlet letter routine.

Jillian and Ravir...do you think a woman should be able to abort in the eighth month, no claims of rape, incest, or her life being in danger, but merely because she changed her mind?

I can't answer that question because I don't think such women exist and I don't think there are any doctors out there that would perform such a procedure.

No... though i'd include the baby being "non-viable" as a reason for which a woman and her doctor might decide to terminate at a late stage.

*Edit*.... what Ravir said. She's right. It's a silly issue. It's used as a wedge because it IS awful. But it's awful for everyone involved.

Interesting article...puts some of this into perspective:

http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2007/05/11/kissling/

No you haven't. You said it was ALWAYS human. Why the change of heart now? And what about those things suddenly makes it a human when before its not?

I realize that your learning disability is your achilles heal but you can ask anyone you want about the Great Abortion Compromise. Feel free.

and yes, a zygote IS human. But, that's what compromises are about. Feel free to sit there and ponder that for as long as you need to.

I realize that your learning disability is your achilles heal but you can ask anyone you want about the Great Abortion Compromise. Feel free.

and yes, a zygote IS human. But, that's what compromises are about. Feel free to sit there and ponder that for as long as you need to.

It stops being a zygote long before a heart forms.

I thought you were going to spend the weekend with a biology book.

This poll I'd love to see. Show me where the majority of Americans are for letting women die giving birth to a brain dead baby.

I've posted my evidence. Your lame fucking talking point doesn't reflect how abortions are used these days. If ONLY it were the case that they were used in emergency situations we would not have to have this discussion. But, because YOU can't stand the idea of responsibility you have to hide behind this flakey little strawman.

Indeed, we can keep em legal ONLY for occasions where the mothers life is at stake. But, that's really not where you want to draw the line, is it?

No... though i'd include the baby being "non-viable" as a reason for which a woman and her doctor might decide to terminate at a late stage.

*Edit*.... what Ravir said. She's right. It's a silly issue. It's used as a wedge because it IS awful. But it's awful for everyone involved.

Interesting article...puts some of this into perspective:

http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2007/05/11/kissling/

I haven't read the article yet, but you are correct. It's a wedge issue. The only way to "terminate" at the eight month is to induce labor or take the baby by c-section. At which point it would draw breath and be a living human. Then someone would have to kill it. And that would be murder.

Problem is, there are millions of people out there that actually think this is a daily happening. Shog being one of them, apparently.

No, actually.

From your link

31% says it should be permitted in all cases.

16% says it should be permitted, but with greater restrictions.
We, I think, can assume that they think it should be permitted to save the womans life.

12% think it should be permitted to save the womans life.

5% think it should never be permitted.

In Jillians hypo, you lose the American vote 59% to 5%.

Want to keep talking about popular opinion?

Oh you can ASSUME, eh? ooook.

I guess GREATER RESTRICTIONS must mean STRAWMAN ARGUEMENT, eh?

you do realize you left out

30% said that it should be "permitted only in cases such as rape, incest or to save the woman's life"

dude, you are one dirty little scandelous fucker while having an empty quiver, arent you?

what does 31% have to say against

30% + 16% + 12% + 5%?

can you do the math or shall I?

I've posted my evidence. Your lame fucking talking point doesn't reflect how abortions are used these days. If ONLY it were the case that they were used in emergency situations we would not have to have this discussion. But, because YOU can't stand the idea of responsibility you have to hide behind this flakey little strawman.

Indeed, we can keep em legal ONLY for occasions where the mothers life is at stake. But, that's really not where you want to draw the line, is it?

I'm not sure you are following your own thoughts. Do you think the majority of Americans support letting a woman die giving birth to a brain dead baby instead of having an abortion or not? Because that is what you said.

Nope.... now answer my question. how much do you know about selective termination in multiple pregnancies?
or how long you have to wait to do an amnio...
I'll wait...
as for "shit talking", no, motor mouth...... these are REAL issues faced by pregnant women.

no more or less than the rest of America who are not universally qualified medical doctors. I guess not having a working knowledge of medical jargon disqualifies the idea that killing babies for irresponsible behaviour is wrong.

Hey, take it to the street, jill. If EPT can manage without having to wait for the second fucking trimester then your silly little strawman arguements falls right on it's ass.

I can't answer that question because I don't think such women exist and I don't think there are any doctors out there that would perform such a procedure.

Eh thats a copout. People drown their kids in bathrubs, forced rape and massacres are going on in Darfur, and 6 million Jews, gays, and other "undesirables" were murdered in the Holocaust.

Do you really doubt humanity's capacity for doing the disgusting?

Eh thats a copout. People drown their kids in bathrubs, forced rape and massacres are going on in Darfur, and 6 million Jews, gays, and other "undesirables" were murdered in the Holocaust.

Do you really doubt humanity's capacity for doing the disgusting?

Read my next response on the subject.

Forum List

Back