FLDS - Abortion Hypocrites

That would probably be more significant if you could follow it up with more than shit talking. Indeed, dragging you to the same level as my shit talking (sans evidence, of course) probably IS just another example of gonads trying to keep you down.

:rolleyes:

Evidence of what? I honestly don't know what your point is on this thread. You've backtracked on what you define as human life and you've quoted some abortion statistics that show what exactly?

Shoggie is definitely not stupid. He is very intelligent However, he is totally intellectually dishonest...

the peanut gallary arriveth.

it's hilarious to see anyone point at intellectual dishonesty after the routine strawmen constructed by the pro-baby killers in this thread. I don't think it's dishonest at all to consider the GENETIC reality of a fertalized zygote. Then again, clearly, anyone who can fathom facts beyond stale 60s fem rhetoric is probably trying to control a woman. Indeed, talk about intellectual dishonesty. It's the same shit when you and Jill pull the antisemite card in the pal threads.

it's hilarious to see anyone point at intellectual dishonesty after the routine strawmen constructed by the pro-baby killers in this thread. I don't think it's dishonest at all to consider the GENETIC reality of a fertalized zygote. Then again, clearly, anyone who can fathom facts beyond stale 60s fem rhetoric is probably trying to control a woman. Indeed, talk about intellectual dishonesty. It's the same shit when you and Jill pull the antisemite card in the pal threads.

Hey Gluegun, do you think it's okay to smoke around pregnant women?

First of all how would YOU personally know she is breathing down peoples necks with her point of view? Do you know her personally and have witness this?

And why are YOU allowed to talk about the arbitrary destruction of life for the sake of convenience and shove that down others who disagree with you?
Why dont YOU STFU?

Yes I have witnessed her doing it - on this board - all the time..

Because all I am doing is talking about it, and not trying to shove it down anybody's throat and make it into law.

And I don't give a shit if somebody has an abortion 8 weeks into their pregnancy for convenience's sake. Life's hard enough for those poeple without moralistic whack jobs trying to interfere in their life..

Blah, blah, blah, more intellectual dishonesty by Shoggie, blah, blah, blah, yet more intellectual dishonesty by the Shoggie, blah, blah, blah, blah, huge chip on my shoulder, blah, blah, blah..

Yes I have witnessed her doing it - on this board - all the time..

Because all I am doing is talking about it, and not trying to shove it down anybody's throat and make it into law.

And I don't give a shit if somebody has an abortion 8 weeks into their pregnancy for convenience's sake. Life's hard enough for those poeple without moralistic whack jobs trying to interfere in their life..

This is a message board. How the fuck is she MAKING you listen to her opinion? Gee...Last time I checked this is not the place one would go to inact a law.

And who the fuck are you ramming YOUR GOD DAMN PIECE OF WORTHLESS C@NT ASS, SORRY EXCUSE FOR AN OPINION BECAUSE YOU LIKE BEING A MURDERING FUCK, down everyones throat?

There is this thing called free speech. If you EXPECT others to listen to YOU then you OWE the same in return. Otherwise to use your terms STFU!

This is a message board. How the fuck is she MAKING you listen to her opinion? Gee...Last time I checked this is not the place one would go to inact a law.

And who the fuck are you ramming YOUR GOD DAMN PIECE OF WORTHLESS C@NT ASS, SORRY EXCUSE FOR AN OPINION BECAUSE YOU LIKE BEING A MURDERING FUCK, down everyones throat?

There is this thing called free speech. If you EXPECT others to listen to YOU then you OWE the same in return. Otherwise to use your terms STFU!

Could you say that a little louder? The folks in the next county couldn't hear you.

no one has a problem with your opinion. it's legislating your opinion into law so that you force ME to abide by your opinion.

And, frankly, I trust my OWN judgment.

Your friend Dr Grumpy has a problem with Allie's. And I would like to know if HE personally has seen her going to protests, signing petitions, writing her legislator, and trying to get the law changed. THAT is a person shoving their opinion down ones throat.

Seeing someone venting or ranting on a message board IS NOT forcing jack shit down anyones throat.

AND....Even if Allie WERE to do all of that both YOU and Mr Grump could do the same right back to keep the law intact.

Your friend Dr Grumpy has a problem with Allie's. And I would like to know if HE personally has seen her going to protests, signing petitions, writing her legislator, and trying to get the law changed. THAT is a person shoving their opinion down ones throat.

Seeing someone venting or ranting on a message board IS NOT forcing jack shit down anyones throat.

AND....Even if Allie WERE to do all of that both YOU and Mr Grump could do the same right back to keep the law intact.

Nope. My friend, Grump, has a problem with Allie trying to make her opinion into laws that govern ME. real simple.

Is that too complex for you?

Nope. My friend, Grump, has a problem with Allie trying to make her opinion into laws that govern ME. real simple.

Again....How the fuck is she making her opinion into laws? You have proof of this?

You dont know her personally so shut the hell up!

THIS IS A GOD DAMN MESSAGE BOARD. TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER if you dont like what she has to say.

Again....How the fuck is she making her opinion into laws? You have proof of this?

You dont know her personally so shut the hell up!

THIS IS A GOD DAMN MESSAGE BOARD. TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER if you dont like what she has to say.

I couldn't care less about what she has to say.

Are you having trouble comprehending this stuff? I mean, it's cute how you run to defend her, but I'm not the one running around voting for people who are trying to pass legislation that forces you to have abortions, regardless of what you believe or choose. Nor do I support candidates for office who support judges who would do that by fiat.

THAT'S the issue. You following now?

If not, this is just getting boring.

I couldn't care less about what she has to say.

Are you having trouble comprehending this stuff? I mean, it's cute how you run to defend her, but I'm not the one running around voting for people who are trying to pass legislation that forces you to have abortions, regardless of what you believe or choose. Nor do I support candidates for office who support judges who would do that by fiat.

THAT'S the issue. You following now?

If not, this is just getting boring.

Its cute how you run to defend your fuck buddy. But what part of she has ever right to vote HOW she wants DONT YOU GET?

Many people can say IT IS YOU who are trying to SHOVE YOUR IDEALS DOWN THEIR THROATS. But then YOU are a hypocrite and it is ok when YOU get what you want and if OTHERS want the OPPOSITE YOU TRY to marginalize them.

STOP SHOVING YOUR MURDERING IDEALS DOWN MY THROAT! MURDERING C*NT!

Its cute how you run to defend your fuck buddy. But what part of she has ever right to vote HOW she wants DONT YOU GET?

Many people can say IT IS YOU who are trying to SHOVE YOUR IDEALS DOWN THEIR THROATS. But then YOU are a hypocrite and it is ok when YOU get what you want and if OTHERS want the OPPOSITE YOU TRY to marginalize them.

STOP SHOVING YOUR MURDERING IDEALS DOWN MY THROAT! MURDERING C*NT!

Damn, Dread, you sure don't sound like one of them happy cons.

:rofl:

Hey Gluegun, do you think it's okay to smoke around pregnant women?

I think that preggos have the ability to walk their ass to a non smoking location just like anyone else. So, to answer your question, yes. Especially in a location that I own or am conducting business.

I guess thats too fucking bad since you have effectively forced YOUR opinion onto everyone else via hiding behind RvW.

Is that too complex for you or do you need a fucking greek chorus to echo your swan song?

I guess thats too fucking bad since you have effectively forced YOUR opinion onto everyone else via hiding behind RvW.

Is that too complex for you or do you need a fucking greek chorus to echo your swan song?

Yeah, the Constitution sucks...

too bad it doesn't protect smoking, right, bubbalah?

Forum List

Back