FLDS - Abortion Hypocrites

oh well THATS convincing. Suggest that I just cant read since your scarlet letter didnt stick in this thread like it does every time israel comes up.

What, the neg rep didn't do it for you? I have no more been PROVEN wrong than you have PROVEN that I hate jews or women. But, hey, even a jew can take a lesson from Joseph Goebbels when having their ass handed to em, eh?

In other words, you have no understanding of anything that's been said.

Thanks for playing sweet pea.

oh NOW it's attack the messenger since you have fallen on your ASS on the issue?

did you Neg rep allie too just to get your point accross?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Profound, lemme tellya.

oh well THATS convincing. Suggest that I just cant read since your scarlet letter didnt stick in this thread like it does every time israel comes up.

What, the neg rep didn't do it for you? I have no more been PROVEN wrong than you have PROVEN that I hate jews or women. But, hey, even a jew can take a lesson from Joseph Goebbels when having their ass handed to em, eh?

you've been off your game for a while, baby... you haven't handed anyone's ass to them, much less mine.

but again, keep tantruming... I suppose some find it endearing. Not me, but maybe some.

In other words, you have no understanding of anything that's been said.

Thanks for playing sweet pea.

WHich is exactly what I was saying to you.
I love how you get caught being an idiot, and immediately project your screw up onto somebody else.

you've been off your game for a while, baby... you haven't handed anyone's ass to them, much less mine.

but again, keep tantruming... I suppose some find it endearing. Not me, but maybe some.

You sure are the one who ran STRAIT to the neg reps for being the one to bring up tantrums, jilly bean.

Your statement might be more impressive if you were not relying on a greek chorus like a fish relies on water.

by the way, Jillian.. the ONLY reason you are not high fiving me right now is because Im opposing your opinon. Were this a thread about dogma junkies i'd have 5 pos reps from you by now.

have you figured out the greek chorus reference yet?

by the way, Jillian.. the ONLY reason you are not high fiving me right now is because Im opposing your opinon. Were this a thread about dogma junkies i'd have 5 pos reps from you by now.

have you figured out the greek chorus reference yet?

nope... i don't neg for disagreement. and that wasn't what you were negged for.

nope... i don't neg for disagreement. and that wasn't what you were negged for.

No, you neg rep when you get your ass handed to you and you can't post on the open board for making more of an idiot of yourself than you already have.

You neg rep when you get caught in stupid mistakes, which you realize will only be compounded by continuing to address them on the open board.

:rolleyes:

No, you neg rep when you get your ass handed to you and you can't post on the open board for making more of an idiot of yourself than you already have.

You neg rep when you get caught in stupid mistakes, which you realize will only be compounded by continuing to address them on the open board.

:rolleyes:

Please just shut up Allie. Confine your comments to things constructive, or in other words, stop bothering us with your meaningless and pathetic babble altogether.

This isn't a liberal or conservative thing. Braying fools annoy me. I might say the same thing to you or Shogun, but not to Gunny or Jillian.

braying fools that had you sputtering about japanese trading policies?

who ever said you have to read this shit anyway?

Why don't you fuck off instead, buddy? Seems to me that this is a forum meant for more than pretending that you have the last viable opinion percolating here in these interwebs. Make sure you let me know who forces you, a clockwork orange style, to confront your eyes with this thread so we can kick that dudes ass and keep you from ever having to inject any more deeply profound drive-by insight any time in the near future.

clockwork_big.jpg

Guess what YOUR opinion about Scalia and company's motives mean legally?

jack shit? did you cover that lesson in law school?

And, you are trying to legalize killing a genetic human individual for the sake of irresponsible sexual behaviour. Privacy doesn't validate killing kids. It's simply not in the Constition like PROPERTY RIGHTS are. You can assume what you need too and try to scream bloody evil at Scalia but, then, he thinks the same thing about your wanton judicial activism. A practice that was CLEARLY not indended by founding fathers since it nullifies democracy in the legislative process. Hey, I bet if you neg rep me this will be less true!

and dont forget to tell me what an antisemite, woman hating retard MUST mean again because you have been so close to reality already!

But yet your opinions about how the USSC will shift is somehow relevant? :rofl:

Forum List

Back