FLDS - Abortion Hypocrites

given the posted polling statistics, yes.

figure out what "MORE RESTRICTIONS" mean yet?

or, would you rather an excerpt from Robert's 06 vetting process?

"uh, a-a-are you g-g-going to overt-turn RvW????"

:rofl:

Thanks for showing up just to sputter about liberals. How terribly predictable of you.

:clap2:

given which side of this has been the quickest to assume personal woman-hating motivation, who totally lack evidence that doesn't take sifting through a foot of bullshit, and relies on neg repping to make a point?

yea, id say the shoe fits. And im not even a conservative.

No, you neg rep when you get your ass handed to you and you can't post on the open board for making more of an idiot of yourself than you already have.

You neg rep when you get caught in stupid mistakes, which you realize will only be compounded by continuing to address them on the open board.

:rolleyes:

once again from the pathetic human being whom i've proven is a liar on ummmm... how many occasions? or should i just say "mistaken" to humor you?

Many people can say IT IS YOU who are trying to SHOVE YOUR IDEALS DOWN THEIR THROATS. But then YOU are a hypocrite and it is ok when YOU get what you want and if OTHERS want the OPPOSITE YOU TRY to marginalize them.

STOP SHOVING YOUR MURDERING IDEALS DOWN MY THROAT! MURDERING C*NT!

As the law currently stands, if you are a right-wing religious nutjob and get pregnant (despite not listening to Uncle Dubya's abstinence-only diatribe), don't have an abortion. If somebody does get up the duff and is an agnostic/athiest heathen who believes that they cannot afford to raise their beer-drinking glass let alone a baby, and they don't see the foetus as you see it, then they can go through with the pregnancy or have an abortion. They have a choice as it currently stands. Of course Allie baby can have an opinion - as long as she doesn't try and legislate it into law, which she does- and having been on here a LOT LONGER than you and having had interactions with her over that period, trust me, she does.

Get it you big fat 280-pound-plus lesbo she pig?

once again from the pathetic human being whom i've proven is a liar on ummmm... how many occasions? or should i just say "mistaken" to humor you?

By evidence of your neg rep today, Jillian, I'll back up her accusation.

feel free to apply the necessary labels.

There's a lie right there. You've never proven me a liar, nitwit. And every time I catch you in a lie or a really idiotic inconsistency, you neg rep with some snotty and immature comment.

As the law currently stands, if you are a right-wing religious nutjob and get pregnant (despite not listening to Uncle Dubya's abstinence-only diatribe), don't have an abortion. If somebody does get up the duff and is an agnostic/athiest heathen who believes that they cannot afford to raise their beer-drinking glass let alone a baby, and they don't see the foetus as you see it, then they can go through with the pregnancy or have an abortion. They have a choice as it currently stands. Of course Allie baby can have an opinion - as long as she doesn't try and legislate it into law, which she does- and having been on here a LOT LONGER than you and having had interactions with her over that period, trust me, she does.

Get it you big fat 280-pound-plus lesbo she pig?

what the fuck are you talking about? Who the hell are you to tell an American that they can't get their grassroot effort on and change the law according to their supported opinoin? fuckoff new zealander. If pro-lifers end up swinging back on this reproductive pendulum then those who disagree and actually live in the US will have to deal with it just like you would tell them to do these days.

as long as she doesn't try to legislate it into law.

what a dumbass.

and, are you sure you want to use your barn-fed pet names on anonymous internet people?

what the fuck are you talking about? Who the hell are you to tell an American that they can't get their grassroot effort on and change the law according to their supported opinoin? fuckoff new zealander. If pro-lifers end up swinging back on this reproductive pendulum then those who disagree and actually live in the US will have to deal with it just like you would tell them to do these days.

as long as she doesn't try to legislate it into law.

what a dumbass.

and, are you sure you want to use your barn-fed pet names on anonymous internet people?

I thought your constitution was there to protect the rights of the minority. No mob rule, right? Which part of "if you don't want an abortion don't get one" don't you understand Sepo?

I can use whatever names I like Lard-arse...

we don't protect our minority that likes to rape, murder, and steal either. I guess you got your foreign constitutions mixed up. What part of "personal responsibility" and historic precedence of british common law on abortions dont you understand?

and, if you wanna chance pissing off your peltish concubine then so be it. I mean, I guess she can't really say no all tied up to the fence like that, eh?

we don't protect our minority that likes to rape, murder, and steal either. I guess you got your foreign constitutions mixed up. What part of "personal responsibility" and historic precedence of british common law on abortions dont you understand?

and, if you wanna chance pissing off your peltish concubine then so be it. I mean, I guess she can't really say no all tied up to the fence like that, eh?

Oh, so now abortion is like raping, murdering and stealing huh? What do you do for an encore, compare Mother Theresa to Charlie Manson? Yep if a woman gets preggers and she doesn't want it, she'll take the personal responsibility of either keeping it or aborting.

British Common law?? Um, I don't think so. you know laws change all the time, right, including precedents.

Actually, I am against abortion but pro choice. Jillian is pro-choice, period, but trust you to not understand the subtleties of differing points of you. Typical Sepo whackjob who puts everyboyd into the "you are either for us or against us" category. There are plenty of shades of grey Shoggie...

yes. abortion IS the killing of a genetic individual. And, just so you know, not everyone was in love with Mother Theresa either so your analogy falls right on it's ass.

hey, you can talk about changing laws all day long. I've posted evidence the indicates MORE RESTRICTIONS on abortions outside of some geriatric civil rights knee-jerk reaction. I know they change.. and can fathom them changing more as the pendulum swings back this way.

Shades of grey, indeed. After all, IM only the guy who touts his great abortion compromise at every corner. There is no blank check to be handed out. I have faith that Jill and Ravi won't stop assuming everyone hates women until they achieve the ability to kill babies at will while demonizing anyone who falls short of their vaginafest standard. But, I have to say, it's fucking hilarious that you seem to think IM the one whipping out the Us Versus Them ammo given how much conjecture has been posted about my apparent desire to control women just because I can fathom value in the individual genetic life of a human being rather than personal irresponsibility..

feebles1.jpg

yes. abortion IS the killing of a genetic individual. And, just so you know, not everyone was in love with Mother Theresa either so your analogy falls right on it's ass.

hey, you can talk about changing laws all day long. I've posted evidence the indicates MORE RESTRICTIONS on abortions outside of some geriatric civil rights knee-jerk reaction. I know they change.. and can fathom them changing more as the pendulum swings back this way.

Shades of grey, indeed. After all, IM only the guy who touts his great abortion compromise at every corner. There is no blank check to be handed out. I have faith that Jill and Ravi won't stop assuming everyone hates women until they achieve the ability to kill babies at will while demonizing anyone who falls short of their vaginafest standard. But, I have to say, it's fucking hilarious that you seem to think IM the one whipping out the Us Versus Them ammo given how much conjecture has been posted about my apparent desire to control women just because I can fathom value in the individual genetic life of a human being rather than personal irresponsibility..

feebles1.jpg

To save your sensibilities from any future harm you should resolve to become celibate, or have the snip.

braying fools that had you sputtering about japanese trading policies?

Don't know what you are referring to with respect to Japanese trading policies. I suspect you are thinking of someone else.

Otherwise, go fuck yourself you petulant and childish jackass.

Liked the Welcome Back Cotter allusion though.

* Later Edit: On second thought, I apologize for including you with Allie and RGS in my earlier reference. It was mostly on the basis of the rude and childish manner in which you have been arguing on this thread. However, I have never had a problem with you. Out of line, my apologies.

given which side of this has been the quickest to assume personal woman-hating motivation,

The quickest one to assume motivation would be you. Need I remind you of the countless asinine references to lillith fair?

who totally lack evidence that doesn't take sifting through a foot of bullshit, and relies on neg repping to make a point?

I have no idea who is neg repping, but your the one who lacks evidence.

feebles1.jpg

if aborting is killing an individual, why would any ''great shogun compromise'' be used or needed....? why would it be acceptable within the first 8 weeks to you, an individual who proclaims religion is not a factor?

for some it may be consciously permitable because it is still in the embryo stage, where it is not fully formed, where all cells are in their proper places to form the anatomically correct human being...

for some others it may be due to the individual not being sentient, not feeling any pain or recognizing it.

and for some others it may be because all natural abortions which are also called miscarriages, usually occur before the 2nd trimester.

=======================================

I suppose what i am trying to get at shogun, is that if it is a separate individual from conception as you are holding to, and i happen to agree with...then how do you justify it being okay to abort early on in any pregnancy at all, like in your ''compromise''?

i am just curious as to your view and logic applied....

care

right-o honey... you keep telling yourself that. s'okay.

btw, you're welcome for teaching you how to post pictures. :rolleyes:

Unbelievable!

You dont like what Allie has to say in THIS thread with THIS topic and you go off on her about the shit you have done for her in another topic?

Dont tell me....Because YOU were sooooo gracious with some info she should now bow to your wisdom?

Forum List

Back