FLDS - Abortion Hypocrites

Are you so stupid to think that I have a religious reason for choving your face in the dog poo?

:rofl:

THAT is fucking RICH.

No, no, no. In fact, you are one of the few that DOESN'T use religious reasons as the backstop. I wasn't addressing you per se. If you note, I didn't quote you. In fact, thinking about it, you are the only other non-religious person I have come across who is anti abortion (other than myself).

From laughing at you? Yeah it took me a while. Amusing to see you gave up so easily Shoggie. From claiming that USSC decisions aren't law to citing "scientific" sources like advocacy groups, to lying about Think Progress you just got your ass royally kicked.

yea dude.. Im here taking this up with other, more interesting, people because I gave up.

For a guy whose only input was a liberal blog and a handful of retarded opinions you sure do have an inflated opinion of yourself. Then again, I guess thats kinda par for your defense mechanism course, eh?

:rofl: :rofl:

royally!

HA!

it's too east.

How about the one that says people who blindly claim all opposition to abortion is a religious determination need to first take their blinders off, then do the same?

Having a regard for human life and not trying to define it as anything else does not require a religious determination. It requires not twisting what is into something it is not to suit one's convenience.

YOU give far more credence and power to religion than most religious people do with all your fearmongering.

Saying it's other than religious, in most, if not all, cases, is a bit disingenuous. See, I have no problem with a time limit before the governmental interest kicks in, but until that point, *my* right to self-determination trumps the potential for life.

An egg is not a chicken....even if it's been fertilized.

Yea, Gunny!

If you want to take your child out back and crack open his skull because you don't feel like being a parent anymore whose fucking business is it to interfere?

Killing babies has ALWAYS been a fun NZ pastime!

Hey, if you want to have a serious discussion, have at it. If you want to tell fairy stories, go read the Brothers Grimm or Hans Christian Anderson.

I have never taken my child out back and crack open its skull. As I said, how many later term abortions are there like that out there? Of all the abortions carried out how many are carried out in the first eight weeks of the pregnancy? 1%? 10% 90%? And how many are "late-term" abortions? And why are they late-term? Because the mother "felt like it"?

No, no, no. In fact, you are one of the few that DOESN'T use religious reasons as the backstop. I wasn't addressing you per se. If you note, I didn't quote you. In fact, thinking about it, you are the only other non-religious person I have come across who is anti abortion (other than myself).

Yeah, he doesn't use religion. He just wants veto power. :rolleyes:

How about the one that says people who blindly claim all opposition to abortion is a religious determination need to first take their blinders off, then do the same?

Why is it that the large majority of opponents to abortion in this country is religions? Its not sanctity of life, thats a bunch of bullshit. Otherwise those same organizations would be pushing for invading Sudan. Some are, surely, but the difference in how much and how many religious organizations care is massive. Why?

Having a regard for human life and not trying to define it as anything else does not require a religious determination. It requires not twisting what is into something it is not to suit one's convenience.

For fucks sake, there isn't a set definition of humanity. Theres no set definition of freedom, or justice either. Some things just don't have bright line definitions and when we get into the grey zones its not an easy call. At the second of conception the zygote is what, 2 cells? Thats a human?

By the way...if you all care so much about "sanctity of life", and its oh so obvious that a 2 cell zygote is a human being, why aren't you pushing for medical advances to stop the massive amounts of natural abortions that happen in the first 6 weeks of pregnancy? I don't think I've ever seen a speech, much less a national campaign on the issue.

And up to the development of a heartbeat, i could care less too. Feel free to read my great abortion compramise slower next time on your way to leaping into jillians shadow.

Given the wide range of personal progative, birth control methods, education and social relevance of deadly stds, etc, there is no excuse for rationalizing female irresponsibility while being all to quick to tell a man to fuck off after his zipper input. An embedded ZYGOTE is no more a "womans" body than any other host assumes the "body" of an internal entity. Hiding behind nomenclature and a GIANT appeal to feminist bullshit doesn't make the genetic human individual any less dead.

but, please, feel free to imagine that Im a giant bible thumping jesus lover over here. It really makes me give you more credit than usual for your sleuthy insight.

I haven't read your "compromise" because i haven't read all you have written. Sometimes you are excessively verbose and frothing and your posts are too long. (shrug)..

I always know the great bug up your butt is that men have no say in the process. You get some teenage girl up the duff and she aborted without your permission, but she did so to save you from a statutory rape allegation? Is that what this is all about?

I'd say it's more about that it's nobody else's business but their own. If you knock up some bird Gunny, make sure she doesnt' have an abortion. Your choice, nobody else's business. If your neighbour does so and both of them want the abortion, their choice, nobody else's business. Quite simple really..

The whole point to this thread when I started it is, THAT is a double standard. If abortion is no one's business but their own, then so is what the FLDS does with their children which everyone has been more than willing to butt their noses into.

If, as a society, we are going to condone stepping in when it is in the best interest of the child to protect it from the parents, then we need to condone it for both, or not at all.

When it's abortion it's some religious person from the omnipotent "religious right" (what a joke THAT is) telling some poor, abused soul what to do with her body while on the other hand that same person has no problem with the state stepping in to protect the child. You may refer to the thread title for the word describing such thinking.

I don't know if you'll appreciate this but it's not so much about being anti-abortion for me as it is finding an acceptable middle ground. Both sides have relevant, truthful arguements but both also has a deep vein of fanatic demagoguery. Thus the Great Abortion Compromise. I've argued just as strongly against those who are purely pro-life too. One of my very first threads after being unbanned was this same idea. Needless to say, then, I was fending off the other direction.

yea dude.. Im here taking this up with other, more interesting, people because I gave up.

For a guy whose only input was a liberal blog and a handful of retarded opinions you sure do have an inflated opinion of yourself. Then again, I guess thats kinda par for your defense mechanism course, eh?

:rofl: :rofl:

royally!

HA!

it's too east.

Wow...and I even made the font really big for you. I never posted from Think Progress, nor any other liberal blog. But nice bit of lying bullshit you keep spewing.

The whole point to this thread when I started it is, THAT is a double standard. If abortion is no one's business but their own, then so is what the FLDS does with their children which everyone has been more than willing to butt their noses into.

Its nobody's business but their own NOT because you are allowed to abuse kids. Its nobody's business but their own because there isn't anything close to a consensus on when the zygote becomes a human being. Because of that you have to decide on your own when you think it becomes a human being. Once society decides that its a human being, it gets the protection of society, but as long as that decision is held by a minority or a tiny majority, it should be a personal choice.

I haven't read your "compromise" because i haven't read all you have written. Sometimes you are excessively verbose and frothing and your posts are too long. (shrug)..

I always know the great bug up your butt is that men have no say in the process. You get some teenage girl up the duff and she aborted without your permission, but she did so to save you from a statutory rape allegation? Is that what this is all about?

Do you really want to make allegories about sexual trysts, sheep boy? If you can't fathom the sarcasm of the idea that it's no one's business that a parent kills a child then so be it. After all, five minutes to delivery makes a fetus killable, eh?

If, as a society, we are going to condone stepping in when it is in the best interest of the child to protect it from the parents, then we need to condone it for both, or not at all.

When it's abortion it's some religious person from the omnipotent "religious right" (what a joke THAT is) telling some poor, abused soul what to do with her body while on the other hand that same person has no problem with the state stepping in to protect the child. You may refer to the thread title for the word describing such thinking.

And there's the rub. I see a 15 year old girl getting impregnated by a 45 old man and society not too happy about it, compared to 6-week old cells getting aborted as two different issues....

Whther you like it or not, the vast majority of anti-abortionists have a religous - usually Christian - POV. the VAST majority...

Wow...and I even made the font really big for you. I never posted from Think Progress, nor any other liberal blog. But nice bit of lying bullshit you keep spewing.

tapdancing wont make you more interesting, lil guy.

equality sucks, doesnt it?

veto power isn't equality. when you get pregnant, feel free to make your own decisions.

listen...ultimately, if the woman who you got pregnant doesn't like you enough to decide WITH YOU what to do about the pregnancy, there's nothing government can do to help you.... nor should it.

I thought you don't like government interference....

oh yeah, unless it gives you veto power. :cool:

Do you really want to make allegories about sexual trysts, sheep boy? If you can't fathom the sarcasm of the idea that it's no one's business that a parent kills a child then so be it. After all, five minutes to delivery makes a fetus killable, eh?

Who said I was being allegorical? :razz:

The parent is not killing a child. They are aborting a group of cells.

Why is it that the large majority of opponents to abortion in this country is religions? Its not sanctity of life, thats a bunch of bullshit. Otherwise those same organizations would be pushing for invading Sudan. Some are, surely, but the difference in how much and how many religious organizations care is massive. Why?

For fucks sake, there isn't a set definition of humanity. Theres no set definition of freedom, or justice either. Some things just don't have bright line definitions and when we get into the grey zones its not an easy call. At the second of conception the zygote is what, 2 cells? Thats a human?

By the way...if you all care so much about "sanctity of life", and its oh so obvious that a 2 cell zygote is a human being, why aren't you pushing for medical advances to stop the massive amounts of natural abortions that happen in the first 6 weeks of pregnancy? I don't think I've ever seen a speech, much less a national campaign on the issue.

How about for fuck's sake you STFU with your twisted, contrarian bullshit?

Your comments don't address anything. I stated it does not require a religous belief to be anti-abortion. I could give a fuck less who, in your opinion, does or not and for what reason. It does not alter the fact of my statement one bit.

I also did not attempt to define humanity. I stated "regard for human life." That would make the rest of that little rant of yours irrelevant.

Now go away. As usual, you've been pwned, and easily.

well, im glad SOMEONE is smart enough to comprehend the sarcasm.

national-lampoon-73.jpg

Who said I was being allegorical? :razz:

The parent is not killing a child. They are aborting a group of cells.

a child five minutes from the vaginal right of passage isnt' merely a group of cells anymore than a toddler is.

Forum List

Back