Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Field Outside Shanksville

because every other crash of a jet liner has far greater debris ..tail sections.. huge landing gear ...massive engines
really? every other?
what a fucking lying dipshit

And in all of those cases he references; the pilot was trying to save his live and the lives of everyone on board.

On flight 93, the opposite was true and they were trying to kill as many Americans as possible.

On all ofthe cases referenced by ID-E-OT, the flaps would have been down, the pilot would be leveling off the plane looking for the easiest place to land.

On flight 93, witnesses reported a nosediving aircraft and a huge explosion.

Only a damn fool would expect to see a conventional crash site and debris field but then again, all twoofers are damn fools so you expect such a silly retort.

oh bullshit there are many plane crashes that are not attempted landings and the pilot has lost all control

airliner crash in Iran....

crash1.0.0.0x0.399x266.jpeg

your completely unreferenced picture is meaningless

the pentagon one of the most secured buildings in the country 84 tapes still classified 8 years later...why ??????....if a plane hit the pentagon why cant we see it ????...if the tapes show a plane..wouldn't they want us to see it ??
you DO understand that they aquired the tapes from ALL cams around the area to "SEE" if it had anything on it
not because it "HAD" things on it
and maybe the reason they didnt release the others is because they dont have jack shit on em?
you lack common sense and reason to even think like that

you mean to double think like that...first.. they seized several tapes from near by businesses but there are tapes from the of pentagon on 9/11 from pentagon surveillance cameras and if there was jack shit on them.. why not release them.. why go to great efforts to block lawsuits requesting their release and site national security as the reason not to ..there is no logic to any of that

thats the logic of ditzcon and the bush dupes though.:cuckoo:

It is so unnerving when people refuse all instances of logic. We have an even larger fight to tend to; which involves the casualty of the critical thinking mind due to the utter absurdities perpetrated by the mass media.
Where is the plane? That is a simple enough question. I know I don’t see it nor do I see any substantial parts being dug from the hole.

Additionally, there were “plane” fragments that were reported miles away from the Shanksville crash site. Some will make the argument that the plane was shot down. However, that still doesn’t explain why a crater was dug in the ground. This alone is incriminating; a plan that was aimed at deceiving.

Granted, you don’t have to believe [all] the theories but anyone who doesn’t at least question this scenario is an utter moron.

so very true but when you try to tell that to the 9/11 offical conspiracy theory apologists here its like talking to a brick wall.you would have better chances reasoning with a brick wall then you do with those people here i just mentioned.:cuckoo: what terral just said,hit the nail right on the head.Oh and welcome to USMB.

Last edited:
It is so unnerving when people refuse all instances of logic. We have an even larger fight to tend to; which involves the casualty of the critical thinking mind due to the utter absurdities perpetrated by the mass media.
Where is the plane? That is a simple enough question. I know I don’t see it nor do I see any substantial parts being dug from the hole.

Additionally, there were “plane” fragments that were reported miles away from the Shanksville crash site. Some will make the argument that the plane was shot down. However, that still doesn’t explain why a crater was dug in the ground. This alone is incriminating; a plan that was aimed at deceiving.

Granted, you don’t have to believe [all] the theories but anyone who doesn’t at least question this scenario is an utter moron.

so very true but when you try to tell that to the 9/11 offical conspiracy theory apologists here its like talking to a brick wall.you would have better chances reasoning with a brick wall then you do with those people here i just mentioned.:cuckoo: what terral just said,hit the nail right on the head.Oh and welcome to USMB.

Systain...just to prove what a low-class loser 9/11nutjob is please observe as I do the following:

9/11nutjob; please tell us what took down the lightpoles outside of the Pentagon on 9/11 if AA77 didn't do it?

I hope you're not waiting for an answer; none is fourthcoming.

twoofers dont use reason. they come to some diabolical conclusion first and then look for absolutely anything that will justify that conclusion and ignore evidence to the contrary.

candycorn:
I am looking for 2 engines more than anything else. I have checked images and books of plane crashes that have happened throughout history and it can usually be determined that the evidence of a airliner is unmistakable. I often reference ValuJet Flight 592 that crashed in the Everglades. It is estimated that the plane exceeded 500mph during impact. Despite the plane crashing(nose diving) into the hard bedrock bottom surface of the Everglade swamp, the plane was still recovered and reassembled inside a hanger.
cited: .airdisaster.com/photos/f4.jpg

Additionally, I question the radius of scattered fragments of this plane and why it is so widespread. There have been airshow crashes in and throughout history where jet fragments hadn't traveled so far. The site just looks too unremarkable.

Fizz:
Regarding the crash in Tehran...I've searched and have found corresponding images that do infact show larger plane fragments.
80://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/07/17/alg_iran-crash.jpg
80://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/07/15/article-1199805-05B8AE11000005DC-41_468x313.jpg

candycorn:
I am looking for 2 engines more than anything else. I have checked images and books of plane crashes that have happened throughout history and it can usually be determined that the evidence of a airliner is unmistakable. I often reference ValuJet Flight 592 that crashed in the Everglades. It is estimated that the plane exceeded 500mph during impact. Despite the plane crashing(nose diving) into the hard bedrock bottom surface of the Everglade swamp, the plane was still recovered and reassembled inside a hanger.
cited: .airdisaster.com/photos/f4.jpg

Additionally, I question the radius of scattered fragments of this plane and why it is so widespread. There have been airshow crashes in and throughout history where jet fragments hadn't traveled so far. The site just looks too unremarkable.

Fizz:
Regarding the crash in Tehran...I've searched and have found corresponding images that do infact show larger plane fragments.
80://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/07/15/article-1199805-05B8AE11000005DC-41_468x313.jpg
did you see the photos of the things they pulled out of that "empty hole"(terrals words)
only a fucking moron would keep claiming the hole was empty in the face of the facts

Fizz:

i agree that there are larger pieces of debris but the general comparison is still valid especially in light of the fact that the iranian flight was trying to land safely and flight 93 was intentionally crashed at high speed.

here's some more flight 93 pics for you
Flight 93 Photos
9-11 Research: Flight 93 Crash Debris
9-11 Research: Flight 93 Crash Site
9-11 Research: Flight 93 Crash Debris

i agree that there are larger pieces of debris but the general comparison is still valid especially in light of the fact that the iranian flight was trying to land safely and flight 93 was intentionally crashed at high speed]

"Then, I saw the plane crashing nose-down. It hit the ground causing a big explosion. The impact shook the ground like an earthquake.

168 killed in Iran plane crash | Otago Daily Times Online News

Last edited:
i agree that there are larger pieces of debris but the general comparison is still valid especially in light of the fact that the iranian flight was trying to land safely and flight 93 was intentionally crashed at high speed]

"Then, I saw the plane crashing nose-down. It hit the ground causing a big explosion. The impact shook the ground like an earthquake.

is this your way of claiming the flight was intentionally crashed instead of trying to make an emergency landing? :eusa_whistle:

is this your way of claiming the flight was intentionally crashed instead of trying to make an emergency landing? :eusa_whistle:
either way, it makes his previous post, total BULLSHIT, like troofers always post

I believe I summarized the Troofer imbecility once before. A shortened version:

The plane that never took off didn't get hijacked and didn't crash into the empty hole with the jet plane parts found deeply buried within it and the body parts of the passengers who didn't get on the plane that didn't take off and who therefore didn't die and their mourning relatives aren't really in mourning.

Yes indeed. The Troofers are sooooo sensitive to the pain of the families of the victims of the 9/11 atrocities.

Or is that the 9/11 non-atrocities? I keep forgetting.

I'm claiming the flight crashed nose first regardless of what was attempted just like flt 93

I believe I summarized the Troofer imbecility once before. A shortened version:

The plane that never took off didn't get hijacked and didn't crash into the empty hole with the jet plane parts found deeply buried within it and the body parts of the passengers who didn't get on the plane that didn't take off and who therefore didn't die and their mourning relatives aren't really in mourning.

Yes indeed. The Troofers are sooooo sensitive to the pain of the families of the victims of the 9/11 atrocities.

Or is that the 9/11 non-atrocities? I keep forgetting.

it may have been shot down or otherwise exploded

Fizz I appreciate your details and your responses and trust me, I don't mind debating with you at all.
With that being said, how can it be that ID cards were found? Isn't it plausible that at least some type of human remains could be seen or are these photos too classified. I question in what location was this stuff discovered? How come we don't see any other items other than plane pieces. If it was such an atrocious impact, how did paper documents survive? I've heard some people say that the plane may of broken apart but based on that, wouldn't there be larger pieces in another area if that were the case?

Liability, your post takes the debate to a second tier as far as I'm concerned. I believe this topic should be on the comprehension of the evidence and scenario of this crash site. I don't require a second tier justification in order to make a determination on the photos in front of me. To insulate lack of empathy is a foul play.

I would be very inclined to see if any Kamikaze planes were recovered at Pearl Harbor. Does anyone have any evidence of this? Obviously, any pictures would be a crap shoot at best but...do any of our museums contain artifacts of such.

I still have an extremely hard time digesting this. In any other plane crash throughout history, we have been able to see the after wreckage in an airplane hanger. Why don't we see this now?

Fizz I appreciate your details and your responses and trust me, I don't mind debating with you at all.
With that being said, how can it be that ID cards were found? Isn't it plausible that at least some type of human remains could be seen or are these photos too classified. I question in what location was this stuff discovered? How come we don't see any other items other than plane pieces. If it was such an atrocious impact, how did paper documents survive? I've heard some people say that the plane may of broken apart but based on that, wouldn't there be larger pieces in another area if that were the case?

Liability, your post takes the debate to a second tier as far as I'm concerned. I believe this topic should be on the comprehension of the evidence and scenario of this crash site. I don't require a second tier justification in order to make a determination on the photos in front of me. To insulate lack of empathy is a foul play.

I would be very inclined to see if any Kamikaze planes were recovered at Pearl Harbor. Does anyone have any evidence of this? Obviously, any pictures would be a crap shoot at best but...do any of our museums contain artifacts of such.

I still have an extremely hard time digesting this. In any other plane crash throughout history, we have been able to see the after wreckage in an airplane hanger. Why don't we see this now?

Okay; if Flight 93 didn't crash, what caused the hole, the wreckage, the fire...?

Forum List

Back