Flint City Councilman - Democrat - Voting For Trump

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015

That's right.

City Councilman over a shithole and he's black.

And he's voting for Trump.

Just another example of someone who finally sat down, thought about it and realized Trump is a better deal for blacks.

From the article:

“I’ve been a Democrat, I am a Democrat all my life, 64 years,” said Davis[…] “Last four years I voted for Hillary Clinton. This year I decided to go with President Trump. I’m not a bootlicker, I’m not an Uncle Tom. I’m none of those things, I’m somebody that’s in a poor, impoverished community.”

• Banned
What ?

No carping from the left ?

No "Fake News" bullshit.

What is the matter with the left ?

Cat got your collective tongues ?

That's right.

Just another example of someone who finally sat down, thought about it and realized Trump is a better deal for blacks.

From the article:

“I’ve been a Democrat, I am a Democrat all my life, 64 years,” said Davis[…] “Last four years I voted for Hillary Clinton. This year I decided to go with President Trump. I’m not a bootlicker, I’m not an Uncle Tom. I’m none of those things, I’m somebody that’s in a poor, impoverished community.”
Folks are fed up. Democrats have priorities, but they are not the priorities of The American People.

HEH:
Screen-Shot-2020-10-30-at-20.09.36.png

That's right.

From the article:

Folks are fed up. Democrats have priorities, but they are not the priorities of The American People.

HEH:
Screen-Shot-2020-10-30-at-20.09.36.png
Here in pennsylvania most of the bars and resteraunts have been closed for a year . Believe me when i say there are massive voter parties . Vote in person, keep your eyes open for suspicious ballot harvesting . Dont let them steal the vote .

Forum List

Back