FLIP-FLOP Trump changes his mind in light of GOP turning against him

No one gives a damn what your president is called, Obama, Trump, Hillary, Bush or Ali G. You can run your little game show over there but the rest of the world (tries) to see you as a nation- not a person.
You MUST be new to politics lol

No one cares? The world heaped praise on Obama & Hillary everytime they went abroad.
A Republican president is condemned and mocked everytime he goes abroad.

Actually, you are correct - I only answered you because I sense you’re not very partisan.

The rest of the world is too damn focused on that too. We’re no better.

No one gives a damn what your president is called, Obama, Trump, Hillary, Bush or Ali G. You can run your little game show over there but the rest of the world (tries) to see you as a nation- not a person.

No one cares? The world heaped praise on Obama & Hillary everytime they went abroad.
Oh....that's it, isn't it. Jealousy.
An astute observation of liberals and progressives around the world acting like buffoons

Steve Schmidt had one of the most accurate and intelligent comments of anyone:

No American President has ever disgraced himself, the Presidency and the United Stated like Trump did today. The video will endure as a monument to stupidity, arrogance and idiocy throughout the ages. Trump beclowned himself and made the world much more dangerous. What a fool.

You know, Trump said that he could shoot someone on 5th Ave, and not lose a single vote.

Guess he didn't figure how people would react to him selling out America.

View attachment 205562 The world is responding today to the embarrassing Helsinki disaster of Trump’s.

Newspapers around the world have reacted to Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin’s performances at the Helsinki summit, and are united in their assessment of which world leader came out on top.

In the US, several papers went in hard on Trump. The New York Daily News accused the president of treason. Its front page featured an illustration of Trump holding hands with a bare-chested Putin and shooting Uncle Sam in the head with a gun in the other hand.

The Washington Post’s headline is: “Trump touts Putin’s ‘powerful’ denial”. The paper says Trump handed the Russian president“an unalloyed diplomatic triumph” during their summit as he refused to support the “collective conclusion” of the US intelligence agencies that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election.

The New York Post ran with the headline: “See no evil”.

'Putin's poodle': newspapers declare Trump a traitor after Helsinki summit
I declared the media traitors years ago.
We declaredyou an idiot the first time you posted.
Of course you hate the free press. They hold fat boi accountable and do the job the GOP Congress is supposed to do.
No they don't. They lie. They print what they're told.

No American President has ever disgraced himself, the Presidency and the United Stated like Trump did today. The video will endure as a monument to stupidity, arrogance and idiocy throughout the ages. Trump beclowned himself and made the world much more dangerous. What a fool.
Who gives a shit what he said?

Actually, you are correct - I only answered you because I sense you’re not very partisan.

The rest of the world is too damn focused on that too. We’re no better.
I am partisan but I am first grounded in reality. No party is perfect and these days it can be hard to tell them apart

Stop acting like a helicopter parent who needs to protect their baby.
No president has ever been perfect and every action they take or statement they make does not require you to come running to their defense.

Trump stepped in it and today is trying to right his mistake.
You should do the same. You don't have to argue with every leftist nitwit. All you accomplished is fueling the argument.

Let Trump own his mistakes for fucks sake
Fat boi had to go into that damage control meeting kicking and screaming because even he realized his so called clarification was ridiculous. His staff forced him to do it.

Trump exposes Americas traitors and they call him a traitor for doing so.....expected retorts....

Trump misspoke. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. People sometimes say things wrong, or that are taken the wrong way. Take Peter Strzok. He referred to some people as hillbillies and having a certain smell. He clarified during his testimony that his hillbilly reference was taken out of context and he didn't mean anything by the smell comment. I think we can take him at his word and should also give Trump that same benefit. Both are human after all.

This is the president who made a big stink about football players taking a knee before the anthem. Oh how that was disrespecting the service of those who fought for freedom. But yesterday our President may have well taken a knee and bowed to Putin while throwing Americans who work to keep our country free under the bus.

Trump Shows the World He’s Putin’s Lackey
Maybe the president is exactly as compromised as he looks.

By Michelle Goldberg

No matter how low your expectations for the summit between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin on Monday, it was hard not to be staggered by the American president’s slavish and toadying performance.

On Friday, the Justice Department indicted 12 members of Russia’s military intelligence service for a criminal conspiracy to interfere with the 2016 election and hurt Hillary Clinton’s campaign. The same day, Trump’s director of national intelligence, Dan Coats, gave a speech about America’s vulnerability to cyberattacks, particularly from Russia. “I’m here to say, the warning lights are blinking red again,” he said, comparing the threat to the one that preceded Sept. 11.

But standing beside Putin in Helsinki on Monday, Trump sided with the Russian president against American intelligence agencies while spewing lies and conspiracy theories. “He just said it’s not Russia,” he said of Putin’s denials. “I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be.” Continuing in a free-associative fugue, he asked, “What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the D.N.C.?” referring to a debunked right-wing claim about a former Democratic I.T. staffer. “What happened to Hillary Clinton’s emails? Thirty-three thousand emails gone, just gone. I think in Russia they wouldn’t be gone so easily.”

Perhaps the most sinister part of the news conference was Trump’s seeming openness to a deal in which F.B.I. investigators could question people in Russia in exchange for letting Russians question Putin critics in America. Putin referred specifically to associates of his arch-nemesis Bill Browder, a businessman (and British citizen) who has succeeded in getting seven countries, including the United States, to pass laws punishing Russian oligarchs suspected of corruption. (The Russians who met with members of the Trump campaign at Trump Tower in June 2016 wanted to discuss this law, the Magnitsky Act.)

Opinion | Trump Shows the World He’s Putin’s Lackey

The failures of the US intelligence agencies and FBI have nothing to do with “siding with Putin”. President Trump stated the facts about their failures.

But it is hilarious to listen to BLM cop-killing cheerleaders and national anthem kneelers lecture us on patriotism and how great the FBI is.

What is hilarious is your denial. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh....that's it, isn't it. Jealousy.
An astute observation of liberals and progressives around the world acting like buffoons
The entire planet is calling Putin’s Poodle a buffoon today. That and how dangerous he has made the world by failing to stand up to Putin.

This is the president who made a big stink about football players taking a knee before the anthem. Oh how that was disrespecting the service of those who fought for freedom. But yesterday our President may have well taken a knee and bowed to Putin while throwing Americans who work to keep our country free under the bus.

Trump Shows the World He’s Putin’s Lackey
Maybe the president is exactly as compromised as he looks.

By Michelle Goldberg

No matter how low your expectations for the summit between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin on Monday, it was hard not to be staggered by the American president’s slavish and toadying performance.

On Friday, the Justice Department indicted 12 members of Russia’s military intelligence service for a criminal conspiracy to interfere with the 2016 election and hurt Hillary Clinton’s campaign. The same day, Trump’s director of national intelligence, Dan Coats, gave a speech about America’s vulnerability to cyberattacks, particularly from Russia. “I’m here to say, the warning lights are blinking red again,” he said, comparing the threat to the one that preceded Sept. 11.

But standing beside Putin in Helsinki on Monday, Trump sided with the Russian president against American intelligence agencies while spewing lies and conspiracy theories. “He just said it’s not Russia,” he said of Putin’s denials. “I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be.” Continuing in a free-associative fugue, he asked, “What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the D.N.C.?” referring to a debunked right-wing claim about a former Democratic I.T. staffer. “What happened to Hillary Clinton’s emails? Thirty-three thousand emails gone, just gone. I think in Russia they wouldn’t be gone so easily.”

Perhaps the most sinister part of the news conference was Trump’s seeming openness to a deal in which F.B.I. investigators could question people in Russia in exchange for letting Russians question Putin critics in America. Putin referred specifically to associates of his arch-nemesis Bill Browder, a businessman (and British citizen) who has succeeded in getting seven countries, including the United States, to pass laws punishing Russian oligarchs suspected of corruption. (The Russians who met with members of the Trump campaign at Trump Tower in June 2016 wanted to discuss this law, the Magnitsky Act.)

Opinion | Trump Shows the World He’s Putin’s Lackey

Russian sanctions are still in place, still selling antitank weapons to Ukraine, trying to get Britain to cancel pipeline, trying to push oil prices lower, US and NATO beefing up and missiles still in Poland. One slip of the thong doesn't negate any of that. Yeah, such a lackey. LMAO

You must stand proudly for the anthem but it's fine to take a knee and bow to Putin

Clearly he mis-bowed. He thought Putin was a North Korean military officer.

It's the old bone spur acting up. Wreaks havoc with the vision thing.

Trump misspoke. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. People sometimes say things wrong, or that are taken the wrong way. Take Peter Strzok. He referred to some people as hillbillies and having a certain smell. He clarified during his testimony that his hillbilly reference was taken out of context and he didn't mean anything by the smell comment. I think we can take him at his word and should also give Trump that same benefit. Both are human after all.
Trump did more than misspoke.
He continually put Putin over America and put America last.
I guess you either wore blinders with that debacle or didn’t see it.

I think Trump was just trying to be very diplomatic and that he got a little carried away. I also think that he might have doubts about what U.S. intelligence is telling him because of the way U.S. intelligence has behaved in the past, even in the recent past.

Trump understands that Dan Coats can only repeat what the intel agencies tell him.

Given the vicious attacks that liberals have made against our intelligence agencies and the military, it is a bit galling to see them feigning such "outrage" over Trump's comments.

Some liberal lies and starts a thread about Trump kneeling and bowing before Putin, news at...well never. :auiqs.jpg:

That's what he did and this is what I said.

But yesterday our President may have well taken a knee and bowed to Putin while throwing Americans who work to keep our country free under the bus.

Who gives a shit what he said?
Interesting you can’t evaluate what he said onits merit. Where was he wrong?

Forum List

Back