Florida cop caught body-slamming 13-year-old boy is charged with child abuse

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
How many times does have to happen before school district will start getting rid of police officers in our kids' schools? They don't belong there.

An arrest affidavit says that Badia tried to get the boy's attention by moving his arm towards the child's chin, according to Click Orlando.

The boy moved his arm to block the move, which then led Badia to shove him and move him across the lobby.

The 13-year-old was not resisting during the incident but had his arm twisted for 42 seconds and remained on the ground before being picked up by the officer.

He was then pushed toward the reception desk while Badia appeared to be yelling.

Video captures Florida police officer body-slamming 13-year-old

How many times does have to happen before school district will start getting rid of police officers in our kids' schools? They don't belong there.

An arrest affidavit says that Badia tried to get the boy's attention by moving his arm towards the child's chin, according to Click Orlando.

The boy moved his arm to block the move, which then led Badia to shove him and move him across the lobby.

The 13-year-old was not resisting during the incident but had his arm twisted for 42 seconds and remained on the ground before being picked up by the officer.

He was then pushed toward the reception desk while Badia appeared to be yelling.

Fucking knuckledraggers. All they understand is asskicking.

Thank heavens for the officers.

Parents, tell your children that if they are fucking off and the cop says stop, and they ignore him, he will do a laying on of hands. Capiche?

When these little idiots are going to learn to respect authority?

He's not that little -- looks like at least 6 feet, maybe 200 lbs plus. Let's hope the authority fires him. Should have happened already. Ultimately the authority they work for is the public. Yet way too many times they work against us.

Parents, tell your children that if they are fucking off and the cop says stop, and they ignore him, he will do a laying on of hands. Capiche?
If these parents would have beaten them for transgressions growing up; these incidents would be far less common. The parents ought to cut the cop a fucking check. For doing the job they were to lazy and ignorant to do themselves.

Last edited:

That ain't the way the world's supposed to work. That's Authoritaristan. To hell with that place.

That ain't the way the world's supposed to work. That's Authoritaristan. To hell with that place.
Supposed to work? Where could I find this supposition? Where did it come from?
The world works just fine. And is pretty much indifferent to the emotional responses of its denizens. Expectation is the problem here...

The world works just fine. And is pretty much indifferent to the emotional responses of its denizens. Expectation is the problem here...

The world doesn't work by "do as I say or I'll kick your ass". That's never worked in any kind of productive way at all. It's authoritarian horseshit.

The world doesn't work by "do as I say or I'll kick your ass". That's never worked in any kind of productive way at all. It's authoritarian horseshit.
Never worked? Even you must know that isn't true.

Yeah, it is, Pogo. Authority has a place, and the sooner youngsters understand they have a role to play, part of which is under the supervision and authority of adults, they will be better prepared for life.

Yes, the world works on authority and good manners. Tough to be you, Pogo, innit.

Yes, the world works on authority and good manners. Tough to be you, Pogo, innit.
Do you understand the basic organizing impulse of society is force, Pogo?

That's why we work so hard on manners and proper common sense and behavior, so stupid ass 13 year olds don't get a lesson from cops.

Last edited:

Agreed. Get the cops out of schools. I don't want to see another career law enforcement officer lose his job over these worthless half grown apes. And when they start shooting at each other in school, cops should stay out of that too. I value one cop more than 1000 of Obama's sons so they can burn the school down for all I care.

Forum List

Back