🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida Cop Shoots And Kills Unarmed White Woman In Self Defense. ( No Riots By Civilized Whites)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Here you go, the identical case, but we are talking here about a white woman who was certainly much less formidable in hand-to-hand combat than the 6'4, 300lb 18yo Michael Brown.

The national media will NOT mention this. There will be no protests and no rioting. Even if the cop was black... no protests and no rioting. As of now, no riots are being planned by the civilized common sense white community. See the difference between civilized whites and feral blacks?

WTF Florida Cop Shoots And Kills Unarmed White Woman - Downtrend

dwmh2.jpg

The deputy encountered Cameron at the entrance of the trailer park where the 46-year old woman (I’m not kidding, that was her age) was still upset by her lack of fire-making abilities. She flew into a rage and attacked the deputy. In the ensuing struggle, Cameron got a hold of the officer’s Taser gun and pointed it at him. The woman refused to drop the stun gun so the deputy was left with no choice but to perforate her with his real gun.

Cameron was treated at the scene, and then transferred to a local hospital where she died. The deputy has been put on administrative leave pending an investigation.

Where are the witnesses that say the woman had her hands up and was surrendering?

Bitches just ain't as tough as they used to be, but it's the x generation cops...

Geeze, I woulda found a better example than her for that argument, but you know a lot of things never make the news. Some years back, my uncle in Pasadena ca was telling me about a group of cops who punched and kicked a homeless white guy to death who weighed about 140 pounds and had a debilitating neurological disorder. His crime was being a vagrant in front of some local businesses. Sometimes these things happen and I never quite get why????

Geeze, I woulda found a better example than her for that argument, but you know a lot of things never make the news. Some years back, my uncle in Pasadena ca was telling me about a group of cops who punched and kicked a homeless white guy to death who weighed about 140 pounds and had a debilitating neurological disorder. His crime was being a vagrant in front of some local businesses. Sometimes these things happen and I never quite get why????
I remember that incident well. Bystanders filmed it with their phones.

I'd bet Obama is way to busy to speak out on this. Can't look like his son either

A few more whites have also been killed by cops this year. None of that furgason crap as we rely on the justice system.

It is called being civilized!

A few more whites have also been killed by cops this year. None of that furgason crap as we rely on the justice system.

It is called being civilized!
Whites definitely are not civilized. Evidently you dont know your history.

Where are the witnesses that say the woman had her hands up and was surrendering?

I'm sure some can be manufactured like the ones in the M. Brown case were.
So where are they then? If there are no witnesses this is nothing like the Brown case.

You're correct, no lying witnesses so this is nothing like Ferguson.
No truthful witnesses either. Glad you agree.

So where are they then? If there are no witnesses this is nothing like the Brown case.

Of course there were truthful witnesses in Ferguson.

The ones who admitted that "Big Mike" charged Wilson.

No stupid. There are no witnesses in this ladys case claiming she was surrendering.

No one is willing to lie like that.
Then this is a piss poor comparison.
Ya cause after all those blacks making the claim he had his hands up had no reason to lie right? I mean it isn't like we also have witnesses that stated he did not in fact have his hands up after all.
You dont have any except Wilson. We have Blacks and whites saying Brown had his hands up. Not that a white makes it more credible to anyone but other white people.

No one is willing to lie like that.
Then this is a piss poor comparison.
Ya cause after all those blacks making the claim he had his hands up had no reason to lie right? I mean it isn't like we also have witnesses that stated he did not in fact have his hands up after all.
You dont have any except Wilson.
Wrong you dumb ass. In fact we have several witnesses that stated Brown charged the cop and never had his hands up.

No stupid. There are no witnesses in this ladys case claiming she was surrendering.

Look Milkweed, I realize you desperately want to believe that Wilson murdered Brown, but that is not the case.

Just like it isn't the case that blacks don't commit a far higher percentage of every crime than they make up of the general population, no matter how much you deny it.

Hey, tell us another tall tale about you fought 9 guys all at once. and put 6 of them in the hospital and didn't even get a scratch.

Thoese stories are as truthful as anything else you post.

Forum List

Back