Florida COVID cases going wild!

That the people who came back with COVID were no doubt mildly to moderately ill, and now have lasting, natural immunity.
Lasting natural immunity?! Who told you that farce? Ever heard of a golfer named John Rahm? If not look him up and his situation with COVID. Also consider the others who caught it from this group…. Perhaps on the flight back, or at their homes/works before getting their positive tests

Sunsettommy
Complete nonsense !!
Anyone with the vaccine has a “ bullet proof vest “
You can even pay a China man to sneeze in your face for additional antibodies . Just have to not come across as racist

True, so act responsibly. Pretty simple

The way to "act responsibly" at this point is to remember that it's a viral airborne respiratory illness and that catching it makes you neither a good or bad person, neither immoral or moral.

Having to type that nearly takes my breath away.

Imagine going back to 2019 and hearing someone say "I've got the flu" and even THINKING, "Dang! What did you do wrong?!!?!?"

We've lost our ever-loving minds. We are under a Moral Panic. The only way out is to jar people out.

Lasting natural immunity?! Who told you that farce? Ever heard of a golfer named John Rahm? If not look him up and his situation with COVID. Also consider the others who caught it from this group…. Perhaps on the flight back, or at their homes/works before getting their positive tests

Defunct PCR test, remember. He probably never had it the first time. "asymptomatic 'tested positive'." Rightsure

Sunsettommy
Complete nonsense !!
Anyone with the vaccine has a “ bullet proof vest “
You can even pay a China man to sneeze in your face for additional antibodies . Just have to not come across as racist

Oh look. Someone still thinks the vaccines prevent infection

It’s best if you’re friends with the Chinese man as it is very rude to ask .
A good sneeze will amplify your vax

The way to "act responsibly" at this point is to remember that it's a viral airborne respiratory illness and that catching it makes you neither a good or bad person, neither immoral or moral.

Having to type that nearly takes my breath away.

Imagine going back to 2019 and hearing someone say "I've got the flu" and even THINKING, "Dang! What did you do wrong?!!?!?"

We've lost our ever-loving minds. We are under a Moral Panic. The only way out is to jar people out.
Your acting like I’m calling people who catch it evil people. I’ve never said anything of the sort so why are you arguing against that strawman.

Now those out there politicizing this thing… spreading misinformation, acting wrecklessly and encouraging others to act wrecklessly, that’s just wrong IMO

Your acting like I’m calling people who catch it evil people. I’ve never said anything of the sort so why are you arguing against that strawman.

Now those out there politicizing this thing… spreading misinformation, acting wrecklessly and encouraging others to act wrecklessly, that’s just wrong IMO

A reminder that you linked an article about how awful the "Delta variant" is for kids. No more.

They do. Not as well with delta, but they do reduce the severity of the infection

They are not vaccines in the traditional sense. They are therapeutics, like proactive shots of Tamiflu. They affect the inoculated, but have very little effect on transmission. Therefore, all talk of mandates, passports etc, is just a waste of time and is divisive.

Defunct PCR test, remember. He probably never had it the first time. "asymptomatic 'tested positive'." Rightsure
That very presumptuous of you. Something doesn’t fit your narrative just say it’s fake. Facts be damned. Nice one

They are not vaccines in the traditional sense. They are therapeutics, like proactive shots of Tamiflu. They affect the inoculated, but have very little effect on transmission. Therefore, all talk of mandates, passports etc, is just a waste of time and is divisive.
They had an extremely good effect on infections. In the 90 percentile until Delta variant.

That very presumptuous of you. Something doesn’t fit your narrative just say it’s fake. Facts be damned. Nice one

Natural immunity is proving to be very durable and long-lasting, much MUCH more so than the vaccines. Can you get infected twice, yes it happens. But rarely among people who actually had symptomatic infections. Again as we have known FOREVER: you're not sick if you're not sick.

I'm going to repeat that:

You're not sick. If you're not sick.

Imagine that!

They had an extremely good effect on infections. In the 90 percentile until Delta variant.

So yeah, for a few weeks. Because remember: get your first shot, cases spike. (!) Second shot, some good protection for a little bit of time. Now, quickly declining protection.

I don't know why it's not okay to admit the vaccines pretty much suck.

I also recommend you get a very large beach towel to wipe all that gunk and mucus off your face .

Huh? What does that have to do with what we are talking about?

You said politicizing, etc. I chimed in because I am tired of people bringing children in. Enough. The kids are not okay not because of Covid, but because of our REACTION to Covid. Enough.

Forum List

Back