Florida COVID cases going wild!

Worldwide.....cases are rising.

World wide.....deaths are increasing.

Guess that whole vaccine thing isn't going so well.

Trump does own a lot of responsibility for fumbling the ball as leader I do agree with that but in the end each state and county and individual is responsible for themselves

Heaven forbid the people who got together should have any responsibility.

If I was them, I'd be partying too.

If I caught COVID...so what ?

Did you read the last part of my response to you or did you have a prepared statement you feel you needed to emote?

If you caught COVID so what? Well how do you think it’s spreading? Why do you think we are still going through hospitalizations, deaths, shut downs, travel restrictions, masking. I for one would like to get passed it. Why people like you seem fine with it continuing is a mystery to me.

If you caught COVID so what? Well how do you think it’s spreading? Why do you think we are still going through hospitalizations, deaths, shut downs, travel restrictions, masking. I for one would like to get passed it. Why people like you seem fine with it continuing is a mystery to me.

Because we catch stuff all the time.

The reason why the “deniers” can’t be taken seriously is because in situations like this an “oh shit, my bad” doesn’t cut it if you end up being wrong.

You didn’t answer his question

The reason why the “deniers” can’t be taken seriously is because in situations like this an “oh shit, my bad” doesn’t cut it if you end up being wrong.

No more. No more, no more, no more.

The greatest threat to my young students is their mental and emotional health now. This is obvious to anyone with close contact to students/children--well, the vast majority at any rate. Unmask them. No social distancing. Regular school. They have MORE than paid their price to keep elders safe.

Enough.

No more. No more, no more, no more.

The greatest threat to my young students is their mental and emotional health now. This is obvious to anyone with close contact to students/children--well, the vast majority at any rate. Unmask them. No social distancing. Regular school. They have MORE than paid their price to keep elders safe.

Enough.
Maybe if the adults could act like responsible adults we would all be better off, kids included

Forum List

Back