šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Florida crime at 47 year low, while gun ownership at all time high. Huh...

Be careful how you use and interpret statistics. Not sure what I mean by that? Florida ranks third, only behind Texas and California, in the number of firearm deaths per year. I own guns, and support the right of all Americans to do so.

Source: Download Data (csv)

Singling out gun deaths is a very misleading stat. The important one, the only one that matters is ā€œall crimesā€ which obviously includes murder, is down.

Not in small part due to gun ownership.

Whoa their cowboy! Thatā€™s a big leap. How did you determine that crime rate is down due to gun ownership rate?

Gun ownership up, crime down. Criminals go after unarmed and defenseless victims almost exclusively. It's simple logic.

In other words you have no real empirical evidence. Simple logic is for simple minds.

Funny you should say that. That is exactly the problem with you leftists. No actual thinking, just cut and paste what you are told. Itā€™s what I have always said about you people.

Swing and and a miss there sport. Iā€™m a conservative. Read my post.

Singling out gun deaths is a very misleading stat. The important one, the only one that matters is ā€œall crimesā€ which obviously includes murder, is down.

Not in small part due to gun ownership.

Whoa their cowboy! Thatā€™s a big leap. How did you determine that crime rate is down due to gun ownership rate?

Gun ownership up, crime down. Criminals go after unarmed and defenseless victims almost exclusively. It's simple logic.

In other words you have no real empirical evidence. Simple logic is for simple minds.

Funny you should say that. That is exactly the problem with you leftists. No actual thinking, just cut and paste what you are told. Itā€™s what I have always said about you people.

No, you aren't.

No, you aren't.

Listen lady, I donā€™t need some dumb broad like you telling me I am a lefty.

Forum List

Back