Florida Doctors Arrested

Watch as two medical doctors steal an elderly mans Trump flag as their children beg them to stop.

2 more for the unemployment line.

This is nothing compared to what could happen to a visibly identifiable Donald Trump supporter who is caught out on the street (or even in their own home) by a radical leftist mob. I personally have witnessed parents go full blood rabid frothy mouthed on their own children after discovering their child is a Trump supporter. These radical leftists will murder those who support our President and grin ear to ear while doing it, if the right circumstances arise. After that radical leftist mob mentality kicks in the knives come out. See the history of the French Revolution for further warm and cuddly reading on the subject.

It's actually gotten to the point where Democrats should be viewed suspiciously, and considered "potentially dangerous."

I don't go around advertising my political view in public, but I do carry a pistol when I leave the house.

Trump cultists, in case no one has told you that your violent fantasies aren't normal, I'm telling you. Normal people don't act like you do. Normal people do not spend their days looking for reasons to shoot fellow countrymen. You are all not quite right in the head.

If this was 1930s Germany, you'd all be declaring how those violent Jews needed to be attacked because they were all attacking peaceful Germans. And you'd be able to point to conveniently supplied stories of of violent Jews to justify it. You're all running out of the Fascism-101 playbook. You're an illustration of how it happened there, and how it could happen here.

I have no "fantasy" about shooting you in the face. But should you be someone whom I feel is a direct threat to my life or the lives of my loved ones, I would be more than happy to accommodate you.

That being said, I'm no anti-Semite. Israel is the best ally we have in the Middle East, and it's your party who seems to have a problem with that, not mine.

Fake news from Pajamas Media. Funny...

How so? They were arrested and taken to jail. Are you saying they weren't arrested and taken to jail, because the source lied or something?

Please substantiate your assertion that they were not arrested and taken to jail.

And why would you think theft of someone else's property is "funny"? Would it be "funny" if someone stole something of yours?

Watch as two medical doctors steal an elderly mans Trump flag as their children beg them to stop.

This is nothing compared to what could happen to a visibly identifiable Donald Trump supporter who is caught out on the street (or even in their own home) by a radical leftist mob. I personally have witnessed parents go full blood rabid frothy mouthed on their own children after discovering their child is a Trump supporter. These radical leftists will murder those who support our President and grin ear to ear while doing it, if the right circumstances arise. After that radical leftist mob mentality kicks in the knives come out. See the history of the French Revolution for further warm and cuddly reading on the subject.
Unfortunately, you are absolutely right. God help the liberal lunatic that attempts to physically attack ME.....

How so? They were arrested and taken to jail. Are you saying they weren't arrested and taken to jail, because the source lied or something?

Please substantiate your assertion that they were no arrested and taken to jail.
Well, Chief was OBVIOUSLY hitting the peace pipe again before posting. I've warned him innumerable times about this........................to NO avail.

And the scary thing is THESE loons are doctors!
Job title means nothing. Jillian claims to be a lawyer and she's as unhinged as they come.
Jillian is a LAWYER? That's a bit scary, but somehow quite believable. I've met maybe 30 lawyers in my lifetime, THREE seemed to be nice people. 10%, NOT a good percentage!

In Manassas Va, there was a guy who kept stealing Trump 2016 signs. So one day the sign was electrified. Dumbass liberals like Lakhota here, dont give a shit about other people's property (I.E. theft by taxation), so the only way they learn is by severe punishment.

I think I've seen this. Hilarious! Thanks for the post.

Job title means nothing. Jillian claims to be a lawyer and she's as unhinged as they come.
Jillian is a LAWYER? That's a bit scary, but somehow quite believable. I've met maybe 30 lawyers in my lifetime, THREE seemed to be nice people. 10%, NOT a good percentage!
So she claims. With the stupid shit she posts on here I don't believe it. A secretary in a law office MAYBE

shillian can't even type Proper English. She just claims to be a lawyer for credibility.

Forum List

Back