Florida Doctors Arrested

If this were 1930's Germany your kind would be EXTINCT

And you seem thrilled about that, confirming my point further concerning the violent nature of Trump cultists.

You don't see liberals fantasizing about killing conservatives, but it's dreadfully common to see the reverse. The two sides are total opposites in that regard. Conservatives embrace violence and genocide, while liberals reject it.
Too bad Commie =\= Liberal

Fake news from Pajamas Media. Funny...

Not for nothing Lakhota, but this is a real news story. Quick hint for all of you out there................if a story sounds too strange or crazy to be true, go to Google and type in the subject the news is about, and see if there is local coverage where the event happened. If there is, chances are, it's a true story. If lots of different news agencies are running the same story and agree, then it also is more than likely true.

Actually the Germans were emulating the Democrats' Jim Crow and miscegenation laws when they came up the Nuremberg laws. Democrat race based law being exported to Europe led to the holocaust.

The historical fiction part of that aside, those Democrats all became Republicans, so you seem to be saying the Nazis emulate current Republican policy.

Now, I wouldn't say that, but you did.

I don't know if someone forgot to email you the memo, but the old "liberal switcheroo" tactic doesn't work anymore. Nobody's buying into it. People have seen through that already.

American political parties have not "switched places." The Democrats were the bad guys and girls back then, just as they are today. They lynched the Negroes with ropes in the old days, now they do it with soul-killing government dependence from cradle to grave, massive ghettos they've built for them, the racist institution of abortion which murders the black babies in the womb, and by perpetuating ghetto thug culture through their movies, tv shows, and music. And they do it with a smile on their faces, a hearty handshake, and a song in their hearts, because they know in spite of their thinly-disguised racism, those Negroes will still vote for them

Nothing has really changed since the 1800's, the Democrats have just hidden their racism with a thin glossy veneer of something resembling "compassion."

Last edited:
Whelp, if you dumb enough to get all upset over a stupid sign and rip it down, you deserve to go to jail. Not your property.

This is interesting in light of the OP. A bunch of weekend warriors and wannbees block an ambulance bay and they're patriots and freedom fighters. A couple of dumbassed doctors get arrested for destroying someone else's property and they're the evil left?
Me thinks just a bit of hypocrisy there. The Right seems even more insane. At least the doctors weren't brandishing weapons. :)

The derangement in democrats.. wow

It's actually gotten to the point where Democrats should be viewed suspiciously, and considered "potentially dangerous."

I don't go around advertising my political view in public, but I do carry a pistol when I leave the house.
I'm sure you do.....Democrats are scary.
Mary where is my sandwich!? Lol don’t go trying to use your pea brain..

Watch as two medical doctors steal an elderly mans Trump flag as their children beg them to stop.

2 more for the unemployment line.

Love your very reliable PJ media source.

PJ media isn't the only ones running this story. Lots of other news agencies are carrying it.

If it makes you feel better, here is a story about it from a Florida news agency.

The derangement in democrats.. wow

It's actually gotten to the point where Democrats should be viewed suspiciously, and considered "potentially dangerous."

I don't go around advertising my political view in public, but I do carry a pistol when I leave the house.
I'm sure you do.....Democrats are scary.

Personally, I don't care if the recipient is a Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, or a fuckin' Martian. If I feel that my life or the lives of my loved ones are threatened, I will end that threat permanently and without hesitation.

It has far less to do with likes, dislikes, or emotions, than it does with training and instinct.

Watch as two medical doctors steal an elderly mans Trump flag as their children beg them to stop.

2 more for the unemployment line.

Love your very reliable PJ media source.

Ignorant sheeple follows anything that says ‘factcheck’. Dumbass.

This is interesting in light of the OP. A bunch of weekend warriors and wannbees block an ambulance bay and they're patriots and freedom fighters. A couple of dumbassed doctors get arrested for destroying someone else's property and they're the evil left?
Me thinks just a bit of hypocrisy there. The Right seems even more insane. At least the doctors weren't brandishing weapons. :)
You’re a dumbass sheeple liar.

Forum List

Back