Florida Doctors Arrested

Watch as two medical doctors steal an elderly mans Trump flag as their children beg them to stop.

2 more for the unemployment line.

And the scary thing is THESE loons are doctors!
Job title means nothing. Jillian claims to be a lawyer and she's as unhinged as they come.
Jillian is a LAWYER? That's a bit scary, but somehow quite believable. I've met maybe 30 lawyers in my lifetime, THREE seemed to be nice people. 10%, NOT a good percentage!
So she claims. With the stupid shit she posts on here I don't believe it. A secretary in a law office MAYBE
She lacks language skills enough to not make it as a secretary.

It's actually gotten to the point where Democrats should be viewed suspiciously, and considered "potentially dangerous."

I don't go around advertising my political view in public, but I do carry a pistol when I leave the house.

Trump cultists, in case no one has told you that your violent fantasies aren't normal, I'm telling you. Normal people don't act like you do. Normal people do not spend their days looking for reasons to shoot fellow countrymen. You are all not quite right in the head.

If this was 1930s Germany, you'd all be declaring how those violent Jews needed to be attacked because they were all attacking peaceful Germans. And you'd be able to point to conveniently supplied stories of of violent Jews to justify it. You're all running out of the Fascism-101 playbook. You're an illustration of how it happened there, and how it could happen here.
Actually the Germans were emulating the Democrats' Jim Crow and miscegenation laws when they came up the Nuremberg laws. Democrat race based law being exported to Europe led to the holocaust.

Last edited:
Watch as two medical doctors steal an elderly mans Trump flag as their children beg them to stop.

2 more for the unemployment line.

And the scary thing is THESE loons are doctors!
Job title means nothing. Jillian claims to be a lawyer and she's as unhinged as they come.
Jillian is a LAWYER? That's a bit scary, but somehow quite believable. I've met maybe 30 lawyers in my lifetime, THREE seemed to be nice people. 10%, NOT a good percentage!
So she claims. With the stupid shit she posts on here I don't believe it. A secretary in a law office MAYBE
She lacks language skills enough to not make it as a secretary.
Yep, from her posts she APPEARS to be mentally challenged......

Second thread on this topic. Hilarious. When the Trump cultists are told to go into parrot mode, they all jump to obey.

Trump cultists, if you spend your days scouring the internet for reasons to feel butthurt, you'll find them. After all, there's a vast right-wing propaganda network out there that exists entirely to feed your sense of butthurt, because that butthurt keeps you hysterical and obedient.

That's no way for a human with a spine to live, but most Trump cultists choose to live that way.

View attachment 324244

Considering who they are and that they of all people should know better I think perhaps three to six months of community service, without pay, at the hospital might be in order.

Welcome to the new conservative version of lowering your health care costs.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Yep, fantastic idea. And thanks for the Jethro Tull video. They're one of my favorite rock groups, all-time. And Heavy Horses is in my top 5 favorite albums/CD's by them, as well.

I worked around prosecutors and public defenders for 29 years.
I can count on one hand with only a few fingers from my other hand how many were smart and/or likeable people!

It's actually gotten to the point where Democrats should be viewed suspiciously, and considered "potentially dangerous."

I don't go around advertising my political view in public, but I do carry a pistol when I leave the house.

Trump cultists, in case no one has told you that your violent fantasies aren't normal, I'm telling you. Normal people don't act like you do. Normal people do not spend their days looking for reasons to shoot fellow countrymen. You are all not quite right in the head.

If this was 1930s Germany, you'd all be declaring how those violent Jews needed to be attacked because they were all attacking peaceful Germans. And you'd be able to point to conveniently supplied stories of of violent Jews to justify it. You're all running out of the Fascism-101 playbook. You're an illustration of how it happened there, and how it could happen here.
If this were 1930's Germany your kind would be EXTINCT

This is nothing compared to what could happen to a visibly identifiable Donald Trump supporter who is caught out on the street (or even in their own home) by a radical leftist mob.
Unfortunately, you are absolutely right. God help the liberal lunatic that attempts to physically attack ME.....

Here we see the victimhood mentality and the lust for violence which is now so common on the right.

It's very similar to how the GoodGermans were convinced by party propaganda that those violent Jews needed to be attacked, purely out of self-defense.

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

This is nothing compared to what could happen to a visibly identifiable Donald Trump supporter who is caught out on the street (or even in their own home) by a radical leftist mob.
Unfortunately, you are absolutely right. God help the liberal lunatic that attempts to physically attack ME.....

Here we see the victimhood mentality and the lust for violence which is now so common on the right.

It's very similar to how the GoodGermans were convinced by party propaganda that those violent Jews needed to be attacked, purely out of self-defense.

Only in these times, Trump supporters are equivalent to the Jews then.

And you seem thrilled about that, confirming my point further concerning the violent nature of Trump cultists.

You don't see liberals fantasizing about killing conservatives, but it's dreadfully common to see the reverse. The two sides are total opposites in that regard. Conservatives embrace violence and genocide, while liberals reject it.

And you seem thrilled about that, confirming my point further concerning the violent nature of Trump cultists.

You don't see liberals fantasizing about killing conservatives, but it's dreadfully common to see the reverse. The two sides are total opposites in that regard. Conservatives embrace violence and genocide, while liberals reject it.
D
E
L
U
S
I
O
N
A
L

Actually the Germans were emulating the Democrats' Jim Crow and miscegenation laws when they came up the Nuremberg laws. Democrat race based law being exported to Europe led to the holocaust.

The historical fiction part of that aside, those Democrats all became Republicans, so you seem to be saying the Nazis emulate current Republican policy.

Now, I wouldn't say that, but you did.

You are correct. Adolf Hitler was inspired by the writings of two of Margaret Sanger's associates, Leon Whitney of the American Eugenics Society and Madison Grant of the New York Zoological Society. Just as Hitler tried to exterminate the Jews, Margaret Sanger's Planned Parenthood was formed to keep the population of Negroes in check.

And to this very day, the Democrats look at Planned Parenthood as one of their most beloved institutions.

Only in these times, Trump supporters are equivalent to the Jews then.

Quite a jump from petty theft to shoveling Trumpybear's supporters into the ovens?

Forum List

Back