Florida Doctors Arrested

It's actually gotten to the point where Democrats should be viewed suspiciously, and considered "potentially dangerous."

I don't go around advertising my political view in public, but I do carry a pistol when I leave the house.

Trump cultists, in case no one has told you that your violent fantasies aren't normal, I'm telling you. Normal people don't act like you do. Normal people do not spend their days looking for reasons to shoot fellow countrymen. You are all not quite right in the head.

If this was 1930s Germany, you'd all be declaring how those violent Jews needed to be attacked because they were all attacking peaceful Germans. And you'd be able to point to conveniently supplied stories of of violent Jews to justify it. You're all running out of the Fascism-101 playbook. You're an illustration of how it happened there, and how it could happen here.
So are you denying this incident happened?
I can't speak for him, but I am.

This is interesting in light of the OP. A bunch of weekend warriors and wannbees block an ambulance bay and they're patriots and freedom fighters. A couple of dumbassed doctors get arrested for destroying someone else's property and they're the evil left?
Me thinks just a bit of hypocrisy there. The Right seems even more insane. At least the doctors weren't brandishing weapons. :)
You’re a dumbass sheeple liar.

Liar how? Michigan had armed protesters who were purposefully blocking streets in front of a hospital.

Oh, and they were definitely some of the top minds among Trump devotees.

View attachment 324312
Shitforbrains thinks the streets were blocked.
These Trump loving geniuses named it operation gridlock.

So don’t take my word for it, just listen to the red hats themselves.

This is interesting in light of the OP. A bunch of weekend warriors and wannbees block an ambulance bay and they're patriots and freedom fighters. A couple of dumbassed doctors get arrested for destroying someone else's property and they're the evil left?
Me thinks just a bit of hypocrisy there. The Right seems even more insane. At least the doctors weren't brandishing weapons. :)

Liar how? Michigan had armed protesters who were purposefully blocking streets in front of a hospital.

View attachment 324312

Uhh. They were. By a bunch of weekend wannabees who thought they were patrolling the streets of Fallujha with their weapons slung across their chest.
You want to ensure the right to bear arms?, intimidation ain't the way to do it.

The derangement in democrats.. wow

It's actually gotten to the point where Democrats should be viewed suspiciously, and considered "potentially dangerous."

I don't go around advertising my political view in public, but I do carry a pistol when I leave the house.
I'm sure you do.....Democrats are scary.

Personally, I don't care if the recipient is a Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, or a fuckin' Martian. If I feel that my life or the lives of my loved ones are threatened, I will end that threat permanently and without hesitation.

It has far less to do with likes, dislikes, or emotions, than it does with training and instinct.
"It has far less to do with likes, dislikes, or emotions, than it does with training and instinct."

"If I feel that my life or the lives of my loved ones are threatened, I will end that threat permanently and without hesitation."

Personally, I think you do care.

Watch as two medical doctors steal an elderly mans Trump flag as their children beg them to stop.

2 more for the unemployment line.

Love your very reliable PJ media source.

Ignorant sheeple follows anything that says ‘factcheck’. Dumbass.
How long does it take a signed, Donald J Trump Covid 19 stimulus check to make it ALL the way to Fucking Russia? Let me know when your DJT stimulus check is credited to your fucking ruble account.
Better Russian than democrat.

Yes......that is right..........so great was the TDS that they drug their kids to someone else's house and stole the elderly man's Trump 2020 Flag.

To jail the TDS Doctor's go.

Breightbart.

Almost certainly didn't happen.

They were arrested so there is that.

Yes......that is right..........so great was the TDS that they drug their kids to someone else's house and stole the elderly man's Trump 2020 Flag.

Breightbart.

It most certainly did happen, dumbass.

Trump cultists, in case no one has told you that your violent fantasies aren't normal, I'm telling you. Normal people don't act like you do. Normal people do not spend their days looking for reasons to shoot fellow countrymen. You are all not quite right in the head.

If this was 1930s Germany, you'd all be declaring how those violent Jews needed to be attacked because they were all attacking peaceful Germans. And you'd be able to point to conveniently supplied stories of of violent Jews to justify it. You're all running out of the Fascism-101 playbook. You're an illustration of how it happened there, and how it could happen here.
You post this on a thread about two deranged liberals trump haters?

thats a desperate attempt to change the subject

View attachment 324312
Very poor photoshop.

Breightbart.

Fake news from Pajamas Media. Funny...
In Manassas Va, there was a guy who kept stealing Trump 2016 signs. So one day the sign was electrified. Dumbass liberals like Lakhota here, dont give a shit about other people's property (I.E. theft by taxation), so the only way they learn is by severe punishment.

Funny that this was a CNN video. They've created these vandals

View attachment 324312
Very poor photoshop.
Do tell. How did you determine that?

Apparently, getting shit for brains would be an upgrade for you. It was literally called "operation gridlock".

Anyone remember that day when the fucking libtards decided to chain themselves to each other in order to block the Washington Bridge in NYC? Had gridlock there for hours. I said one of the truckers should of grab the closet guy to the edge, throw the lib over and watch all the rest splash down in the river. That would be worth a PayPerView ticket in the $100s of dollars....

Forum List

Back