Florida Doctors Arrested

Yes......that is right..........so great was the TDS that they drug their kids to someone else's house and stole the elderly man's Trump 2020 Flag.

To jail the TDS Doctor's go.

Doctors? Is this not disturbing to anyone? Did they not think for a second someone may shoot them ?

Yes......that is right..........so great was the TDS that they drug their kids to someone else's house and stole the elderly man's Trump 2020 Flag.

Charge 1: criminal mischief, ten days community service
Charge 2: trespassing, ten days community service
Charge 3: larceny ten days community service
Charge 4: and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. TWENTY YEARS HARD LABOUR!!!!

Greg

It's actually gotten to the point where Democrats should be viewed suspiciously, and considered "potentially dangerous."

I don't go around advertising my political view in public, but I do carry a pistol when I leave the house.

Trump cultists, in case no one has told you that your violent fantasies aren't normal, I'm telling you. Normal people don't act like you do. Normal people do not spend their days looking for reasons to shoot fellow countrymen. You are all not quite right in the head.

If this was 1930s Germany, you'd all be declaring how those violent Jews needed to be attacked because they were all attacking peaceful Germans. And you'd be able to point to conveniently supplied stories of of violent Jews to justify it. You're all running out of the Fascism-101 playbook. You're an illustration of how it happened there, and how it could happen here.
So are you denying this incident happened?
I can't speak for him, but I am.
Delusional: characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

This is why you are nothing but a fake and a blowhard. Reality that doesn’t fit your ideology is dismissed out of hand. Of course you have many fellow citizens in your fantasy land but you are all irrelevant.

Breightbart.

Almost certainly didn't happen.

Now at least it's believable.

It's actually gotten to the point where Democrats should be viewed suspiciously, and considered "potentially dangerous."

I don't go around advertising my political view in public, but I do carry a pistol when I leave the house.

Trump cultists, in case no one has told you that your violent fantasies aren't normal, I'm telling you. Normal people don't act like you do. Normal people do not spend their days looking for reasons to shoot fellow countrymen. You are all not quite right in the head.

If this was 1930s Germany, you'd all be declaring how those violent Jews needed to be attacked because they were all attacking peaceful Germans. And you'd be able to point to conveniently supplied stories of of violent Jews to justify it. You're all running out of the Fascism-101 playbook. You're an illustration of how it happened there, and how it could happen here.
the irony that invaded your brain.

There are a few people in my NYC neighborhood who fly Trump flags, mostly retired cops, firefighters. One had the flags stolen several times, and he made the news. he showed the reporter the 10 count box of flags he had, and said he would get more if they kept taking them.

I said not long ago these " doctors-- attorney's -- all the pathetic pigs we need to keep us healthy-- keep us free are all 95% of the time democratic pricks these mental nuts have no bones about letting someone who supports Trump just die.

They will let you lay there dying these leftist are demonic pigs wake up and realize these scum hate LIFE HUMANS and themselves............ That's why they are always tying to make everyone just like them they are miserable perm. Even wiht smiles on their faces these ass hats can't stand life.

Enlarge it and look at each letter and the curves of the car.
This is interesting in light of the OP. A bunch of weekend warriors and wannbees block an ambulance bay and they're patriots and freedom fighters. A couple of dumbassed doctors get arrested for destroying someone else's property and they're the evil left?
Me thinks just a bit of hypocrisy there. The Right seems even more insane. At least the doctors weren't brandishing weapons. :)
You’re a dumbass sheeple liar.

Liar how? Michigan had armed protesters who were purposefully blocking streets in front of a hospital.

Oh, and they were definitely some of the top minds among Trump devotees.

View attachment 324312
Very poor photoshop.
Do tell. How did you determine that?

Fake news from Pajamas Media. Funny...

Have you ever heard of Google? It is a search engine for the internet, if you put in "doctors steal flag" you can find sources from NBC affiliates and ABC affiliates that confirm the news is correct.

You being a lazy little propaganda turd doesn't make the news fake.

This one is a video. I know how educationally challenged you are. Gulf Breeze couple arrested for allegedly stealing 'Trump 2020' flag as kids looked on

After that group hategasm, I'm guessing all the Trump cultists need a cigarette badly.

Again, Trump cultists, the way you act is not normal.
while you root on deaths and people losing their jobs and income. you go, got your popcorn huh?

After that group hategasm, I'm guessing all the Trump cultists need a cigarette badly.

Again, Trump cultists, the way you act is not normal.

Two doctors steal someone's personal belongings because they hate a President and you think those that criticize the doctors are full of hate? What about the doctors? It seems they did it in front of kids, are they setting a good example? They are telling kids, "It's okay to steal from others if they don't believe the way you do."

Whether they stole a flag that is pro Trump or Obama, or anyone else, it doesn't matter. They stole others property and they have no right as they are not in charge of anyone else's morals.

Fake news from Pajamas Media. Funny...

Have you ever heard of Google? It is a search engine for the internet, if you put in "doctors steal flag" you can find sources from NBC affiliates and ABC affiliates that confirm the news is correct.

You being a lazy little propaganda turd doesn't make the news fake.

This one is a video. I know how educationally challenged you are. Gulf Breeze couple arrested for allegedly stealing 'Trump 2020' flag as kids looked on
That’s why he votes Democrat. He’s a moron.

Watch as two medical doctors steal an elderly mans Trump flag as their children beg them to stop.

2 more for the unemployment line.

Love your very reliable PJ media source.

Ignorant sheeple follows anything that says ‘factcheck’. Dumbass.
How long does it take a signed, Donald J Trump Covid 19 stimulus check to make it ALL the way to Fucking Russia? Let me know when your DJT stimulus check is credited to your fucking ruble account.
Better Russian than democrat.
Better Nobody than You. You are a Vile human being. Rot, putrefy and leave this place. As a matter of fact, take sue with you.

Breightbart.

Almost certainly didn't happen.

Who said the Left live in a bubble world void of reality!

Charge 4: and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. TWENTY YEARS HARD LABOUR!!!!

Greg

And medical licenses revoked.

Greg

And medical licenses revoked.

Should get a commendation for improving public health...

Forum List

Back