Florida Expands Don't Say Gay Bill

Not correct, not being allowed to discuss or cover gay or trans issues in a sex education class is the equivalent of gagging those students.
! Since when do they have sex education classes k through third? Only cuz you want to doesn't mean everybody else wants to. The bill says nothing about saying "gay" by the way, that is just fodder for the ignorant

Lakhota has trans, though apparently don't do surgery, it's mental. What hijra did surgery? Thousands of years ago?
That would be a good research project for anyone interested in Indian history. I live in Nebraska, the tribal lands here have passed their own bills to help protect their own gay populations. Did you know that historically only the bravest of the braves were allowed to take male brides. Must have been an alpha male thing.

My concerns are very valid even if it represents a minority viewpoint which I believe it doesn't. Explain to me how a teacher does a good job educating the gay and transgendered students in her classroom without being able to discuss sexual orientation or gender orientation topics at all.
Oh, gee. Maybe a kid’s possibly emerging sexual orientation has nothing to do with math or social studies and basic science. You know, the stuff taught in grade schools.

Your concern isn’t valid. It isn’t even based in reality.
The teacher's duty is to educate ALL of her / his students not just the majority.
Yep. And they can teach the ABC’s and math and social studies and penmanship all — equally — without reference to a young child’s theoretical future sexual orientation.

Susceptible populations such as parents watching over their hostage populations such as those in schools have the right to protection from sexual narcissism entering their learning space. Until mutilation, T is all in the head and should keep its opportunist deliriums on a leash.

After mutilation, the birth gender should be recorded on State ID or driver's license so that clothing will not hide the deception if something funky goes down.

Yes, here we go again- with claims about this that aren't contained in it.

Nowhere does it say "You cannot talk about the " gay ' point of view"

Quote it correctly or stop feigning frustration when others point out these blatant attempts at hyperbole.

And you are wrong, as the article also states "unless required by existing state standards or as part of reproductive health instruction that students can choose not to take. That’s the time when students are becoming aware of their sexuality."

So your statement

is also incorrect.
I already quoted it several times directly from the bill. But I will do it once more for your sake but no more. " Classroom discussion by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur. " In other words, it's a gag order for teachers and students. They aren't allowed to discuss these issues. If you can't comprehend that, I don't know what else I can say.

That would be a good research project for anyone interested in Indian history. I live in Nebraska, the tribal lands here have passed their own bills to help protect their own gay populations. Did you know that historically only the bravest of the braves were allowed to take male brides. Must have been an alpha male thing.
What matters is the mutilation. We have heard of no such Lakhota mutilations among the Berdache.

That's wjh
Oh, gee. Maybe a kid’s possibly emerging sexual orientation has nothing to do with math or social studies and basic science. You know, the stuff taught in grade schools.

Your concern isn’t valid. It isn’t even based in reality.

Yep. And they can teach the ABC’s and math and social studies and penmanship all — equally — without reference to a young child’s theoretical future sexual orientation.
That's just another area you're confused about. Sexual orientation occurs before puberty. These " children " know who they are better than you seem to know yourself.

I already quoted it several times directly from the bill. But I will do it once more for your sake but no more. " Classroom discussion by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur. " In other words, it's a gag order for teachers and students. They aren't allowed to discuss these issues. If you can't comprehend that, I don't know what else I can say.
Trannies should be put on the same leash as religion in schools, except of course, religious schools and schools for trannies.

What matters is the mutilation. We have heard of no such Lakhota mutilations among the Berdache.
Not aware of it, nor do I care to. It's all a part of history. The important message here is homosexuality, like heterosexuality have existed side by side since before civilization began. One serves the majority, the other serves the minority. And the bisexuals seem to enjoy both.

There is no reason for a teacher to 'discuss' sexual orientation with children in the first place. Why do you seem to want this to happen? Why confuse the overwhelmingly normal kids who go to school? The bill is more adequately described as 'don't teach kids to be gay.' Leave the kids alone.

I would think the American natives are a practical people ( they had sense enough to.live with nature, not fight it ). I'm m quite certain they made do with what was available and practical given the times and advancement of their culture. As far as modern day American Indian or Alaska Native information there are several sites listed, just put in transgender populations in Native Americans in your search box and they'll come up.

Susceptible populations such as parents watching over their hostage populations such as those in schools have the right to protection from sexual narcissism entering their learning space. Until mutilation, T is all in the head and should keep its opportunist deliriums on a leash.

After mutilation, the birth gender should be recorded on State ID or driver's license so that clothing will not hide the deception if something funky goes down.
It's nice you' ve given this issue so much negative thought. Does that help make your hatred and prejudice on the issue more palpable for you ?

Really ? On what grounds do you base your opinion ?
On the grounds that America was not founded on Judeo-Christian principles, and secular faith has as much right to be educated, which may be an atheist's secular faith. It's a school, not a church. The Nashville killer-tranny taught you nothing about secular faith.
I would think the American natives are a practical people ( they had sense enough to.live with nature, not fight it ). I'm m quite certain they made do with what was available and practical given the times and advancement of their culture. As far as modern day American Indian or Alaska Native information there are several sites listed, just put in transgender populations in Native Americans in your search box and they'll come up.
You confuse mental changes with physical changes. Keep thinking.

Not aware of it, nor do I care to. It's all a part of history. The important message here is homosexuality, like heterosexuality have existed side by side since before civilization began. One serves the majority, the other serves the minority. And the bisexuals seem to enjoy both.
Your deflection is noted.

It's nice you' ve given this issue so much negative thought. Does that help make your hatred and prejudice on the issue more palpable for you ?
On the grounds that America was not founded on Judeo-Christian principles, and secular faith has as much right to be educated, which may be an atheist's secular faith. It's a school, not a church. The Nashville killer-tranny taught you nothing about secular faith.

You confuse mental changes with physical changes. Keep thinking.
I am not the one pushing nonsense, prejudice and hatred on here, you are.

I already addressed that in my last post. Not going to repeat it.

Forum List

Back