Florida GOP Wants a WAR With Disney - Attempting to Remove the Rights they've had since 1967

Other than the hundred thousand or so they employ right?

Florida is a dumpster swamp. They should move everything to Dallas. Better infrastructure, better environment, much better airport, and better food.
Dallas has ice and snow in the winter. Florida, not so much. I was there in February-March and the temps were in the mid-to-upper 80s every day.

Yes but it's much less humid and near one of the largest airports in the Americas. Plus Tex Mex!
Wow! Dallas is a whopping 9% lower than Orlando. The warmer temps from December through February gives Orlando the win.

The average temp in Orlando beats Dallas in February by 14 degrees! Any water parks open in Dallas in February? There were in Orlando!

You are obviously a thin-skinned curmudgeon. What's the matter? Can't take a joke?
So, now that you realize you cant make a point and are lost.

Back to simply spouting insults. No spelling critiques this time?

Here, let me give you somethign, I would not want you to have to actually think as you are not capable.

Florida GOP lawmakers are seeking to punish Disney by revoking the self-governing charter they’ve had since 1967. Disney has it’s own police, fire, and building codes.

GOPers are MAD that Disney does not support the Don't Say Gay Bill. Disney is one of the LARGEST companies on the planet - this is an unwise war by the GOP, but then again...

Well...nevermind...

Disney is a private enterprise that has used its economic clout in the dangling appendage state as a powerful negotiating tool.

Free market enterprises rely on appealing to their clientele, and every corporate move is bottom-line oriented. Embracing discrimination does not enhance its public image.

It is obviously a major factor in Disney's calculus that it must appeal to national as well as international consumers, not just indigenous swamp things.

Disney is a private enterprise that has used its economic clout in the dangling appendage state as a powerful negotiating tool.

Free market enterprises rely on appealing to their clientele, and every corporate move is bottom-line oriented. Embracing discrimination does not enhance its public image.

It is obviously a major factor in Disney's calculus that it must appeal to national as well as international consumers, not just indigenous swamp things.
Figures that you side with pedo groomers.

Wow! Dallas is a whopping 9% lower than Orlando. The warmer temps from December through February gives Orlando the win.

The average temp in Orlando beats Dallas in February by 14 degrees! Any water parks open in Dallas in February? There were in Orlando!
I yield to your argument. 👍🤠

Still tying to figure out why Florida did this in 1967…

Still tying to figure out why Florida did this in 1967…
The theme parks provided growth for Central Florida. Disney was given control of the land to do what it does. Over 25 thousand acres. Also, EPCOT was supposed to be different than what they have. They ended up with one of their theme parks out of it and eventually Celebration. It may have been envisioned as much larger.

Florida/DeSantis... How tourist revenue oriented that State is and dependent upon it all.
Go ahead and make bad decisions. They will bite you in the ass.

Yeah, because Disney is going to pull up stakes and abandon the whole Disneyworld complex and start over . . . where?

Didn't say they were going anywhere and not saying they would leave. After all is said and done crazy business unfriendly laws hurt. Florida is being watched. And sued.

Ooh, Disney's going to storm into court and rant and rave that they shouldn't be subject to the same laws every other corporation in Florida is. I'm sure that'll go over really well.

Disney is very popular with a lot of Republicans.

I don't see this as going well for the GOP

Forum List

Back