Florida GOP Wants to Ban Making White People Feel ‘Discomfort’ About Racism

what could possibly go wrong

Nothing could go wrong. And if something does go wrong it will be bad for so called "anti racists" that are actually the most racist people in America.

I'm all for this.

No one is telling anyone to feel slavery is their fault, dipshit.

Then the law will have no impact. So, just pass it, and laugh at them and let's all move on with our lives knowing that anyone that tries to apply the law will fail and be laughed at.

Indeed, the fact of it not having impact, will be evidence of how things are not as bad as we thought. It will bring up together as a nation.

Unity, baby.

So, what's the problem?

At this point the entire world knows that the Republican life revolves around conjecture, innuendo, deception, lies and their, oh so delicate feelings.

The snowflakes.

Everyone understands that these deplorables aren't tethered to reality and have no relation to facts or truth.
Another low IQ post with no facts to support your claims.
We'll see in November who isn't tethered to reality.

Then the law will have no impact. So, just pass it, and laugh at them and let's all move on with our lives knowing that anyone that tries to apply the law will fail and be laughed at.

Indeed, the fact of it not having impact, will be evidence of how things are not as bad as we thought. It will bring up together as a nation.

Unity, baby.

So, what's the problem?
It's amusing to watch tards like you ponder the mystery of why blacks don't vote Republican.

You are all literally clueless.

It's amusing to watch tards like you ponder the mystery of why blacks don't vote Republican.

You are all literally clueless.

The law is about not placing blame for people for bad things DUE TO THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN.

How does that hurt black people?

Also, I note that you utterly failed to address my point. You made a point, I addressed it, and you ignored it, and made another point.

That is how people act, when they KNOW that they are on teh wrong side of an issue.

Forum List

Back