Florida Governor DeSantis Does 180 On Vaccines -- Why?

I said nothing about herd immunity...stop lying.

I said, that no state has had 70 percent of it's population vaccinated. That's a simple truth, the poster I was responding to was ignorant to the facts.

wtf do you think 70% vaccinated means? that's the minimum threshold (for covid) for herd immunity to kick in....

wtf do you think 70% vaccinated means? that's the minimum threshold (for covid) for herd immunity to kick in....
it mean 70 percent that have been vaccinated.

The poster i was responding to thought some states apparently met that mark. He was wrong

the mother in law of my sisters friend.

the mother AND sister of hubby's best friend from high school, who died within 2 months of each other.

3 too many, & i knew them all.
I know no one. So following your logic, it must not be a problem.

it mean 70 percent that have been vaccinated.

The poster i was responding to thought some states apparently met that mark. He was wrong

he wasn't because you didn't clarify.

70% vaccinated = 70% immune = herd immunity.

you're just not as slick as you think you are.

fail fail fail.

he wasn't because you didn't clarify.

70% vaccinated = 70% immune = herd immunity.

you're just not as slick as you think you are.

fail fail fail.
the poster i was responding to picked his words. Not me

vaccination and immunity aren’t the same thing. You can be vaccinated and still get covid.

geez you dumb dembots

Illegal aliens have a high infection rate and are being sent to florida to infect American citizens

the poster i was responding to picked his words. Not me

vaccination and immunity aren’t the same thing. You can be vaccinated and still get covid.

geez you dumb dembots

because a vaccination isn't 100% effective - & it wains if a large % of the population isn't vaccinated. the original covid vaccines (not J&J ) is 95% effective against the novel strain. but it's morphing & that's why people are getting delta breakthrus.

natural immunity is no guarantee that it's 100% either. some people are infected more than once. BUT the more people are that are vaxxed ... herd immunity kicks in because the virus can't find a host to latch onto.

under the skin, natural immunty & immunity manufactured by vaccine acts in the same way - so for all intents & purposes they are the same.

that's why 70% is the benchmark because the outcome is the same.

You think the vax makes you immune. LMFAO!

for most people it does from the original covid. but if it's a breakthru, then it protects you from serious symptoms/hospitalizations/intubation.

Employers can set the terms of employment
Not always

Georgia Pacific tried to demand that all persons hired be able to read and write

but the federal government said that discriminated against black people

for most people it does from the original covid. but if it's a breakthru, then it protects you from serious symptoms/hospitalizations/intubation.
I hope you’re going to be okay.

Bombshell lawsuit: Gov’t whistleblower says coronavirus vaccine deaths at least 45,000​

I hope you’re going to be okay.

Bombshell lawsuit: Gov’t whistleblower says coronavirus vaccine deaths at least 45,000​

ya ya ya............

got anything that's not from an unbiased anti vaxx site?

The reality is more like he sees that it's republicans who are getting the virus now and dying.

desantis is trying to prevent his voters from dying.

It's as simple as that.

& since he lost the lawsuit that private biz'nez can set their own rules regarding CDC guidelines & who can & cannot be patrons re:
their biz'nez - he's looking at all the tourist cash FLA will be losing.

because a vaccination isn't 100% effective - & it wains if a large % of the population isn't vaccinated. the original covid vaccines (not J&J ) is 95% effective against the novel strain. but it's morphing & that's why people are getting delta breakthrus.

natural immunity is no guarantee that it's 100% either. some people are infected more than once. BUT the more people are that are vaxxed ... herd immunity kicks in because the virus can't find a host to latch onto.

under the skin, natural immunty & immunity manufactured by vaccine acts in the same way - so for all intents & purposes they are the same.

that's why 70% is the benchmark because the outcome is the same.
cool…none of that has to do with the simple post i posted in response to the poster i responded to

"With the number of coronavirus cases recently doubling between July 2 and July 9 in the Sunshine State, and cities like Jacksonville experiencing high positivity rates and hospitalizations, the governor once again emphasized the importance of the COVID-19 vaccine and how crafting the message to Floridians about its benefits shouldn't be matched with "scare" tactics. On Wednesday, Gov. Ron DeSantis spoke for nearly seven minutes about the positives in getting vaccinated and how he believes authorities should be advertising the vaccine.

"If you are vaccinated, fully vaccinated, the chance of you getting seriously ill or dying from COVID is effectively zero," he said "If you look at the people that are being admitted to hospitals, over 95% of them are either not fully vaccinated or not vaccinated at all. And so these vaccines are saving lives. They are reducing mortality."

Is this guy nuts?? Vaccines are saving lives?? Really?? According to brilliant virologist Charlie Kirk; vaccines are responsible for anywhere between 100,000 up to 1.2 million deaths....

So what is really going on with some of these Republicans?? Did they get bad internal polling numbers and decided to do a complete switch? Even the guy who prides himself as "David Duke without the baggage" - Steve Scalise decided to make a big show of getting vaccinated...WTF?

I guess the calculation is to have all of the conservative TV pundits and talk radio hosts push all of the vaccine fearmongering while the politicians can do the opposite and somehow reach some bipolar happy median....which is quite doable since most conservative voters have no logical consistency other than saying or believing whatever they think would trigger the libs at the moment.....
Even the pundits are switching tracks and pushing the vaccine. I think they finally realized it was their audiences doing the dying.

Forum List

Back