Florida is one governor's race away from becoming the next California

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Florida's population has exploded with the vast majority of it being Democrats fleeing Democrat strongholds. The number of California, NewYork and NewJersey license plates is testament. South Florida has become one of the nations largest Democrat areas.

Given that, how long before democrats finally take back the governor's office and begins to enact all kinds of anti-2nd amendment bullshit exactly as has been done in California and the other infested communist areas?

Democrats have literally ruined every place they've taken control from California to NewYork to Colorado to Oregon, Massachusetts, New Jersey etc etc etc.... Florida is next I'm afraid.

Like California, the hispanic population is so large that Spanish is becoming the standard language South of West Palm Beach. Go to Miami and I challenge you to find an English speaking business.

I'm sure they're salivating to start implementing their racist unConstitutional shit in Florida.

Florida is only on Governor's race away from that dark reality beginning.

I still think that sadly, a Civil War is the ONLY thing standing between a Communist USA and a Constitutional USA. With the exception of a successful States Convention to strip back the Federal government of it's excess and unlawful stolen powers that it got from ignoring the Constitution.

Last edited:
The polls predicted a Hillary win in Florida because there were so many Hispanics but the Hispanics voted for Trump. The reality is that the democrat party might be one or two governor elections away from becoming extinct

Florida's population has exploded with the vast majority of it being Democrats fleeing Democrat strongholds. The number of California, NewYork and NewJersey license plates is testament. South Florida has become one of the nations largest Democrat areas.

Given that, how long before democrats finally take back the governor's office and begins to enact all kinds of anti-2nd amendment bullshit exactly as has been done in California and the other infested communist areas?

Democrats have literally ruined every place they've taken control from California to NewYork to Colorado to Oregon, Massachusetts, New Jersey etc etc etc.... Florida is next I'm afraid.

Like California, the hispanic population is so large that Spanish is becoming the standard language South of West Palm Beach. Go to Miami and I challenge you to find an English speaking business.

I'm sure they're salivating to start implementing their racist unConstitutional shit in Florida.

I still think that sadly, a Civil War is the ONLY thing standing between a Communist USA and a Constitutional USA. With the exception of a successful States Convention to strip back the Federal government of it's excess and unlawful stolen powers that it got from ignoring the Constitution.

Yeah, I live in Orlando and unfortunately, I agree.

I will never comply. Never.

The polls predicted a Hillary win in Florida because there were so many Hispanics but the Hispanics voted for Trump. The reality is that the democrat party might be one or two governor elections away from becoming extinct

I sincerely wish this to be true.
But if you're down here, you know all too well how many Obama stickers are still on cars and how incredibly ignorant the masses are.

Rick Scott will not be governor soon and in all likelihood, a Democrat governor will be elected next due to the long list of mishaps and allegations of fraud by Rick Scott (R).

The liberals here all want a Dem governor.....because they want ready access to pot, state welfare benefits DRASTICALLY increased (which will require more taxation because Florida has no state income tax presently) and Democrats also want far more control over South Florida business......it's just too lucrative to allow a free market (or any resemblance of).

Yeah, I live in Orlando and unfortunately, I agree.
I will never comply. Never.

Compliance is a certain ticket to eventual tyranny. Look what the left did to Venezuela. And yet with all the lack of food, medicine, basic services, bloodshed, violence....MANY leftist in Venezuela STILL support the communist regime of Maduro.

There are many humans who are unfit to live freely. Unfortunately free countries give them as much right to affect elections as those who actually deserve freedom.

MAJOR mistake that needs to be learned by wise nations going forward that wish to avoid the disaster known as leftist mentality.

I sincerely wish this to be true.
But if you're down here, you know all too well how many Obama stickers are still on cars and how incredibly ignorant the masses are.

Rick Scott will not be governor soon and in all likelihood, a Democrat governor will be elected next due to the long list of mishaps and allegations of fraud by Rick Scott (R).

The liberals here all want a Dem governor.....because they want ready access to pot, state welfare benefits DRASTICALLY increased (which will require more taxation because Florida has no state income tax presently) and Democrats also want far more control over South Florida business......it's just too lucrative to allow a free market (or any resemblance of).

If you knew anything about Florida, those license plates are tourists and snowbirds! You have to register your car within 30 days, so unless they are all scofflaws, those people are just visiting!

Florida is one Governor away from becoming one of the world's largest economies?! Whoa! Best of luck to Floridians!

Well, there's one Republican asshole heading Florida's way, which means he isn't living where I live, which is amazing.

Forum List

Back