Florida: Man allegedly shot and killed his pregnant boyfriend and then himself in murder-suicide

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
benny-hill-wtf.gif

Wait.... what?

Didn't say you did, but when that murder has no political value for leftest you go out of your way to ignore it or deflect like you did in your reply to the OP.
What do you expect?
1. All murders are bad.
2 Lots of murders happen every day for all kinds of reasons.
3 If it doesn't effect me, or pertain to the discussion, I can't comment much on what I know nothing about, other than acknowledging murders are bad.

What do you expect?
1. All murders are bad.
2 Lots of murders happen every day for all kinds of reasons.
3 If it doesn't effect me, or pertain to the discussion, I can't comment much on what I know nothing about, other than acknowledging murders are bad.
Of course they are, but if it's Black on Black or a gay or trans person you loons ignore or deflect. If it's not those groups your screaming for gun control. If a murder is even slightly right you people lose your fucking minds and hammer that shit into the ground.

Of course they are, but if it's Black on Black or a gay or trans person you loons ignore or deflect. If it's not those groups your screaming for gun control. If a murder is even slightly right you people lose your fucking minds and hammer that shit into the ground.
Do you need a Midol?

Forum List

Back