Florida man (veteran) faces 120-year sentence for firing 2 shots in the air.

He won't be getting 120 years.

? Ambien is a sleep aid even for old ladies. I can see it now, everyone turning in their guns at the Rite Aid prescription counter....
It could happen. You have to jump through a lot of hoops just to get a decongestant. Seriously though, I've heard of Ambian... mostly about some scary side effects... do you know about this medication? If so, do you think an Ambien defense is feasible?
I know a couple of people who take it; it's been around for years. Even my mother took it occassionally, and usually it's pretty safe. But there are a number of meds that can, in rare instances, cause flaming psycho behavior. Near here, a 15 year old jumped into the river, hysterical, after being on Paxil for two weeks. I don't know anything about the Florida case, but over the years I've known of a few people who got really messed up on a med.

I read a little bit of the article and I have a question. Did he actually say something like "I got two shots for you to his neighbors"? Then he fired his gun in the air. THat makes a huge difference.

He should have shot a black kid in a hoodie and received a medal. This is Floriduh after all!

I read a little bit of the article and I have a question. Did he actually say something like "I got two shots for you to his neighbors"? Then he fired his gun in the air. THat makes a huge difference.

If you read the article then why claim he fired his gun in the air when the article says 1 one shot was fired in the air and another shot was fired at the group of people?

The firing at the people is also a big difference then just shooting in the air.

>>>>

Clearly many on the right don't care about facts or the truth – they just care about propagating their ridiculous lies for some perceived partisan gain.

Forum List

Back