🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida Republicans to gun hating doctors mind your own business

And just when did Americans only have 40 million guns?

I posted the chart.

Here's the thing. the Gun Industry used to be responsible. their market was hunters.

Then hunting stopped being a cool sport. Probably because murdering animals for fun isn't cool. but never mind. People stopped doing it.

so then the gun industry decided to start selling fear. Fear of criminals. Fear of the government. Fear someone might notice how tiny your dick is.

Joe you must be a closeted homosexual. You talk about other men's dicks more than anyone I have ever come across.

Just come out already and embrace your true self

Joe you must be a closeted homosexual. You talk about other men's dicks more than anyone I have ever come across.

Guy, you fools don't have dicks. That's why you malignant narcissists try to compensate with guns.

Guy, you fools don't have dicks. That's why you malignant narcissists try to compensate with guns.

I find that when most insecure control freaks like you say others are lacking that its because they are actually the ones with the deficiency

Just come out already no cares if you're gay

Here you go

Ditch the Label | Anti-Bullying Charity

I find that when most insecure control freaks like you say others are lacking that its because they are actually the ones with the deficiency

What, you are checking them out in the locker room? Is that your excuse when they caught you in the San Francisco Bathhouse?

seems to me you malignant narcissists are the ones obsessed with the gay stuff. You let the rich send all the jobs to China, but you made damn sure that we kept them gays from getting married... oh, wait. they can get married now. Shit!

Well, you still got your gun, which you can fondle at night.

What, you are checking them out in the locker room? Is that your excuse when they caught you in the San Francisco Bathhouse?

seems to me you malignant narcissists are the ones obsessed with the gay stuff. You let the rich send all the jobs to China, but you made damn sure that we kept them gays from getting married... oh, wait. they can get married now. Shit!

Well, you still got your gun, which you can fondle at night.

See there you go again right to the penis. I never mentioned anything about other men's penises it was a general statement but you went right for the dick...again

Really it's time dude you're way to old to be living in the closet

See there you go again right to the penis. I never mentioned anything about other men's penises it was a general statement but you went right for the dick...again

Let's be honest, that's what you gun nuts are compensating for.

You can't control the government or the economy or society.... and those scary darkies walking around like they have rights or something... but you fondle your gun at night and feel secure in your world... "Tiny".

Let's be honest, that's what you gun nuts are compensating for.

You can't control the government or the economy or society.... and those scary darkies walking around like they have rights or something... but you fondle your gun at night and feel secure in your world... "Tiny".

There you go again

For some reason you don't understand that it's you trying to control everything.
I have absolutely no desire to tell anyone else how to live their life and I certainly do not care what any other guy is packing in his pants

So you see you are projecting your own insecurities onto everyone else

It's unhealthy if you just accepted the fact that you're gay you would not be so angry

For some reason you don't understand that it's you trying to control everything.
I have absolutely no desire to tell anyone else how to live their life and I certainly do not care what any other guy is packing in his pants

No, guy, you seem to be okay with 33,000 deaths, 70,000 injuries and 270 BILLION in damages because you are compensating for what you don't have in your pants.

OTHER COUNTRIES DON'T HAVE THESE PROBLEMS.

No, guy, you seem to be okay with 33,000 deaths, 70,000 injuries and 270 BILLION in damages because you are compensating for what you don't have in your pants.

You sure seem to focus on what some man has in his pants. Sounds to me like you're a faggot.

If you like the way other countries do things, MOVE. You won't be missed.

Yeah I am OK if people choose to commit suicide it is not my place to tell anyone they cannot choose to live or die. And People have been murdering people since there have been people on this earth there is nothing you can do to stop it.

They didn't have to have all that back then and people weren't being slaughtered. You say that guns have changed, yet by far the vast majority of concealed carry permit holders carry weapons that have not changed a whole lot for a long time. Doesn't it bother you to openly demonstrate your psycho-sexual obsession with phallic symbols?
Again I will state. You should look into what has changed, not what hasn't.

I told you what happened. We went from having less than 40 million guns, usually owned by people of means, to having 370 million of them, often owned by losers with tiny dicks.

Back in the day, we wouldn't have let a Holmes or a Lanza walk into a gun store and buy one.
Near as I recall, Lanza didn't walk into a gun store and buy one. You're stumbling perilously close to a real change, so be careful lest you wander into something that is not caused by guns. I'll let you in on it if you don't realize where you are. Guns have always been an indispensable tool used for protection against wild animals and assailants as well as access to food. Like I said, kids could bring a gun with them to school, hunt on the way home, and no schools were shot up. Now, we have people with sexual obsessions about male genitalia who are so disturbed by phallic symbols that they demand to control others' access to guns. I'm not quite sure where the abject terror comes from that somewhere, somehow, someone might be enjoying sharpening their target shooting abilities or filling their family's freezer with fresh game. It must be a sad existence, to live in so much fear all the time.

I posted the chart.

Here's the thing. the Gun Industry used to be responsible. their market was hunters.

Then hunting stopped being a cool sport. Probably because murdering animals for fun isn't cool. but never mind. People stopped doing it.

so then the gun industry decided to start selling fear. Fear of criminals. Fear of the government. Fear someone might notice how tiny your dick is.
Interesting falsehood. Not only has hunting NOT stopped, it is encouraged by responsible officials who don't want populations of prey animals to explode since we've removed their natural predators. Ever hit a deer with a car? You really should check into these things before spouting off on them.

I posted the chart.

Interesting falsehood. Not only has hunting NOT stopped, it is encouraged by responsible officials who don't want populations of prey animals to explode since we've removed their natural predators. Ever hit a deer with a car? You really should check into these things before spouting off on them.
Joe has zero commonsense, I guess living in his moms basement has made it so...

I posted the chart.

I'm really starting to think he has minimal interactions with real people, given his terror that he will be a statistic in a mass shooting somewhere. I'm also a little worried about that whole psycho-sexual obsession with male genitalia he has.

I posted the chart.

I'm really starting to think he has minimal interactions with real people, given his terror that he will be be statistic in a mass shooting somewhere.
Gun grabbers have a irrational fear of the real world...

Yeah I am OK if people choose to commit suicide it is not my place to tell anyone they cannot choose to live or die. And People have been murdering people since there have been people on this earth there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Of course you are okay with people dying because they are depressed, because you are a - wait for it - malignant narcissist.

I think of all the misery a person who takes his on life inflicts on the people they leave behind and realize it's an incredibly selfish act that should be prevented.

Of course you are okay with people dying because they are depressed, because you are a - wait for it - malignant narcissist.

I think of all the misery a person who takes his on life inflicts on the people they leave behind and realize it's an incredibly selfish act that should be prevented.

Everyone is selfish. Haven't you realized that yet?

It's selfish of you to want to force people to live just so you won't feel the pain of a loss

Near as I recall, Lanza didn't walk into a gun store and buy one.

No, his batshit crazy mother did. The one who was stocking up on guns like the Zombie Apocolypse was about to break out.

You're stumbling perilously close to a real change, so be careful lest you wander into something that is not caused by guns. I'll let you in on it if you don't realize where you are. Guns have always been an indispensable tool used for protection against wild animals and assailants as well as access to food. Like I said, kids could bring a gun with them to school, hunt on the way home, and no schools were shot up.

Actually, no, they couldn't. Not in most of the country, where kids grew up in cities...

There is no good reason for a civilian to own a gun under most circumstances.

In 1970, over 40 million Americans purchased hunting licences.. In 2009, that number was down to 12 million. Half of those were over age 47. Yes, hunting has declined. And frankly, this is a good thing, it means we have less people learning to be sadists.

I'm really starting to think he has minimal interactions with real people, given his terror that he will be a statistic in a mass shooting somewhere. I'm also a little worried about that whole psycho-sexual obsession with male genitalia he has.

I usually find that when people speculate on what i "must' be like, its an admission they really can't argue against what I am pointing out.

Now, we have people with sexual obsessions about male genitalia who are so disturbed by phallic symbols that they demand to control others' access to guns. I'm not quite sure where the abject terror comes from that somewhere, somehow, someone might be enjoying sharpening their target shooting abilities or filling their family's freezer with fresh game. It must be a sad existence, to live in so much fear all the time.

Actually that terror comes from

33,000 deaths from guns a year.
70,000 injuries from guns a year.
400,000 crimes committed with guns a year
$270,000,000,000 in economic losses related to gun violence every year.

The fact you have a weird need to slaughter animals is a bit worrisome, but the fact is, the numbers are truly appalling.

Everyone is selfish. Haven't you realized that yet?

It's selfish of you to want to force people to live just so you won't feel the pain of a loss

are you some kind of retard? When someone you know kills themselves, do you show up at the funeral talking this kind of shit?

Near as I recall, Lanza didn't walk into a gun store and buy one.

No, his batshit crazy mother did. The one who was stocking up on guns like the Zombie Apocolypse was about to break out.

You're stumbling perilously close to a real change, so be careful lest you wander into something that is not caused by guns. I'll let you in on it if you don't realize where you are. Guns have always been an indispensable tool used for protection against wild animals and assailants as well as access to food. Like I said, kids could bring a gun with them to school, hunt on the way home, and no schools were shot up.

Actually, no, they couldn't. Not in most of the country, where kids grew up in cities...

There is no good reason for a civilian to own a gun under most circumstances.

In 1970, over 40 million Americans purchased hunting licences.. In 2009, that number was down to 12 million. Half of those were over age 47. Yes, hunting has declined. And frankly, this is a good thing, it means we have less people learning to be sadists.

I usually find that when people speculate on what i "must' be like, its an admission they really can't argue against what I am pointing out.

Now, we have people with sexual obsessions about male genitalia who are so disturbed by phallic symbols that they demand to control others' access to guns. I'm not quite sure where the abject terror comes from that somewhere, somehow, someone might be enjoying sharpening their target shooting abilities or filling their family's freezer with fresh game. It must be a sad existence, to live in so much fear all the time.

Actually that terror comes from

33,000 deaths from guns a year.
70,000 injuries from guns a year.
400,000 crimes committed with guns a year
$270,000,000,000 in economic losses related to gun violence every year.

The fact you have a weird need to slaughter animals is a bit worrisome, but the fact is, the numbers are truly appalling.
Buy more guns and ammo... It's good for America

Forum List

Back