Florida vying to become 46th state to allow open carry

Men are who rape men, women, and children. If I wish to make women and girls safe, I ban the penis. I know, you don't get it, but, you are pretty fuckin' stupid so that is to be expected.

God you're one dumb dolt. But you should castrate yourself: the thought of you breeding would be too horrific to comprehend
I believe in what I say, there are too many humans in the world, and too many children already here to care for, so I never had children and I married a woman who felt the same. Anyone who brings a child into this world has committed a sin...

A sin? You are so fucking weird. Lol. :lol: How do you manage in the real world? :tinfoil:
Very well actually. I save the curious for here, and other places, and bill by the hour in the real world. Since I am vastly smarter than the people who write me checks, like you, it's a snap.

You really don't come across as being very smart, sorry to say. :D

[
Very well actually. I save the curious for here, and other places, and bill by the hour in the real world. Since I am vastly smarter than the people who write me checks, like you, it's a snap.

you must have found the ten most stupid whankers in the entire known universe

Men are who rape men, women, and children. If I wish to make women and girls safe, I ban the penis. I know, you don't get it, but, you are pretty fuckin' stupid so that is to be expected.

You are talking about banning a body part and calling ME stupid? Oh. Okay then. :lol:
If you could deal with anything that wasn't entirely literal, you'd realize that what I said was a safe world for women and girls would have no penises (AKA men) in it. I know, you don't get it.

I don't think any of us do. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Yes, I am well aware of that, which is mainly because you can think only of yourselves, not others, and not the species, and certainly not, other species...

And you're not thinking of yourself? You want to disarm good people so bad people have the authority to do as they will.

You say you own guns which I don't believe for a minute. That's like a junkie coming into the forum saying he's against recreational narcotics use, but has a meth lab in his basement.

Don't you get it? He wants to disarm you so that he can cut off your penis. :D Lol.

God you're one dumb dolt. But you should castrate yourself: the thought of you breeding would be too horrific to comprehend
I believe in what I say, there are too many humans in the world, and too many children already here to care for, so I never had children and I married a woman who felt the same. Anyone who brings a child into this world has committed a sin...

A sin? You are so fucking weird. Lol. :lol: How do you manage in the real world? :tinfoil:

How do you bill by the hour running a hotdog stand?

Kill - All - Males...

I happen to like males. In fact, I have a son, dickwad.
And he, just by his sex alone, is much more likely to be a rapist than you are. That is the biology. If I am going to make the world safe for females, into the oven he goes. It's math, it's not personal.

Are you going to be the first one to jump in? :D
Nope, all or nothing, but, if you had only one male for 100 females, the species would be fine, and rape almost unheard of. That would be a nice change eh?

That sucks and also. Yuck. I think all of your ideas are terrible to say the least. Lol.
You don't have to like them, only to acknowledge their truth, if you can manage such a thing, which I very much doubt.

You are talking about banning a body part and calling ME stupid? Oh. Okay then. :lol:
If you could deal with anything that wasn't entirely literal, you'd realize that what I said was a safe world for women and girls would have no penises (AKA men) in it. I know, you don't get it.

I don't think any of us do. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Yes, I am well aware of that, which is mainly because you can think only of yourselves, not others, and not the species, and certainly not, other species...

And you're not thinking of yourself? You want to disarm good people so bad people have the authority to do as they will.

You say you own guns which I don't believe for a minute. That's like a junkie coming into the forum saying he's against recreational narcotics use, but has a meth lab in his basement.

Don't you get it? He wants to disarm you so that he can cut off your penis. :D Lol.

He might as well. He seems to be more obsessed with it than I am. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

That is your hope, and it is nothing like the truth. I could play at your level again, if I were six-years-old.

I don't carry at all and have never been the victim of a criminal. Your mind is the best defense.
Good for you. I hope it never happens but I sure in the hell would want to be armed so I could defend myself if it did happen....what about you?

I think you are much better off using your mind. Gun fights are a god way to get killed.
Go ahead. No one will force you to use or even own a gun. Not being armed can get you killed just as much as being armed and fighting back can....I would rather take my chance. Most if not all criminals are cowards who will run at the sight of a victim using a weapon or being pulled on them.

Yep I think it makes one more likely to be shot. It's a free country, do what you want. But crime has been going down for over 30 years. If you aren't involved in criminal activity and use common sense you are very safe.

But crime has been going down for over 30 years.

and the number of privately owned firearms has greatly increased.

Use you brain on that, see if you can find a correlation

The number of people owning guns has declined... Use your brain on that...

There may be more guns but it is among a smaller set of people. And since people only usually carry one gun at a time... Do the colleration...

He must be a Poe. Has to be. :D
Nope. You think the earth is flat, I know it's round, which you cannot accept.

I do?? Hmm. Interesting. Nobody's ever told me that I think that before. :)
Your might as well, since you are unable to think thoughts beyond that.

That is your hope, and it is nothing like the truth. I could play at your level again, if I were six-years-old.

That would be a new height for you.

You are a poe. Just admit it. :itsok:

Good for you. I hope it never happens but I sure in the hell would want to be armed so I could defend myself if it did happen....what about you?

I think you are much better off using your mind. Gun fights are a god way to get killed.
Go ahead. No one will force you to use or even own a gun. Not being armed can get you killed just as much as being armed and fighting back can....I would rather take my chance. Most if not all criminals are cowards who will run at the sight of a victim using a weapon or being pulled on them.

Yep I think it makes one more likely to be shot. It's a free country, do what you want. But crime has been going down for over 30 years. If you aren't involved in criminal activity and use common sense you are very safe.

But crime has been going down for over 30 years.

and the number of privately owned firearms has greatly increased.

Use you brain on that, see if you can find a correlation

The number of people owning guns has declined... Use your brain on that...

There may be more guns but it is among a smaller set of people. And since people only usually carry one gun at a time... Do the colleration...

Take note that during those years, more and more states adopted gun rights such as CCW's, Castle Doctrines and laws that protect the shooter in the event of self-defense.

It wasn't that long ago our state had no CCW's, and if you shot an intruder in your home, you had to go to court for manslaughter which usually got thrown out. Today you can kill an intruder in your home even if you had the option to safely leave. The culprit or his family can't even sue you anymore.

It's not that we have more guns, it's we have more laws for gun owners. That's what makes the difference.

Nope. I'm radical, sometimes reactionary, and usually neither. The world is not what you believe, and never was.

Nope. I'm radical, sometimes reactionary, and usually neither. The world is not what you believe, and never was.

I vote Poe or crazy. :D

You "kill all males" comment? Wow. Perhaps that is why you are in such fear of guns and gun owners? You are projecting. You don't trust yourself so therefore you feel that everyone must be as you are. Well, let me assure you, that is NOT the case.

You have absolutely zero ability to judge. Tell you what though, I'll give you a test.

Let's say that we wanted to cut the rates of sexual assault by 95%. Which sex would we ban, males or females?

You have absolutely zero ability to judge. Tell you what though, I'll give you a test.

Let's say that we wanted to cut the rates of sexual assault by 95%. Which sex would we ban, males or females?

You don't ban people, you retard!

You "kill all males" comment? Wow. Perhaps that is why you are in such fear of guns and gun owners? You are projecting. You don't trust yourself so therefore you feel that everyone must be as you are. Well, let me assure you, that is NOT the case.
I don't fear guns, or males, but if I had a vagina I sure as hell would. Males are abusers, molesters, rapists, and killers, or can't you do math?

Where are you going to ban them from? The country, the world? You are . . . nuts. These comments should be taken into consideration by everyone who has had the misfortune to read them and applied to all of your future statements.

Also, if this is something you feel very strongly about, I would suggest you volunteer and set an example. Lol.

Forum List

Back