Florida - Want Welfare? Take a Urinalysis

It really is simple in the end...Don't want to be clean? Don't demand any Government Freebies. You don't like that? Well too bad. Get a Job then. But keep in mind,that Job will likely require you take a Drug Test too. So quit being a drugged out loser and get a grip. If the Government encourages that,than good for them.

If government takes over the food supply and decides all women must strip naked to get food, how is that a government right?

"Don't want to be Naked? Don't demand any Government Freebies. You don't like That? Well too Bad. Get your own Food.. But keep in mind, getting that food might require you to get Naked too. So quit being a uptight loser and Strip. If the Government encourages that, than good for them."

If government takes over the food supply and decides all women must strip naked to get food, how is that a government right?

"Don't want to be Naked? Don't demand any Government Freebies. You don't like That? Well too Bad. Get your own Food.. But keep in mind, getting that food might require you to get Naked too. So quit being a uptight loser and Strip. If the Government encourages that, than good for them."

Funny. You Nanny Staters would probably support that 100%. lol! But oh no,don't you demand people stop being drugged out losers. This is your Nanny State World,so quit ya bitchin. No one ever said life would be easy. Nothing is for free. You want your Freebies? Then get clean. I don't think that's an unreasonable request from the Government. Seriously,get over it.

Funny. You Nanny Staters would probably support that 100%.

Me?? You must not read many of my posts.

This is your Nanny State World,so quit ya bitchin.

It's not mine, but I hear ya. I just think it's wrong. I'm not clear on what you're saying though. Are you're against the 'Nanny State' thing, or for it?

Last edited:

It's not mine, but I hear ya. I just think it's wrong. I'm not clear on what you're saying though. Are you're against the 'Nanny State' thing, or for it?

Against. But if you're gonna demand those Freebies,just accept the requirements and quit bitchin. Nothing is really for Free in the end. Someone always pays. You want your Freebies? Pass the Drug Test and get over it. It really is that simple.

Against. But if you're gonna demand those Freebies,just accept the requirements and quit bitchin.

Ok, so you definitely don't read my posts. I'm not demanding freebies. Quite the opposite. I just don't want to see update authoritarians use them as an excuse to beef up intrusive government.

Against. But if you're gonna demand those Freebies,just accept the requirements and quit bitchin.

Ok, so you definitely don't read my posts. I'm not demanding freebies. Quite the opposite. I just don't want to see update authoritarians use them as an excuse to beef up intrusive government.

Sorry if i misread you. It wasn't intentional. I do hear you. But Nanny Staters too often want to have their cake and eat it too. Well it doesn't always work that way. If you demand the Freebies,you have to accept meeting the requirements for those Freebies. If you don't like the requirements,well too bad. Most American Citizens have to pass Drug Tests just to get employed. No one is forcing anyone to receive Government Welfare Benefits. Therefore no one is forced to take Drug Tests. Just don't demand the Freebies and you can continue being the drugged out loser you've always been. It really is that simple.

Sorry if i misread you. It wasn't intentional. I do hear you. But Nanny Staters too often want to have their cake and eat it too. Well it doesn't always work that way. If you demand the Freebies,you have to accept meeting the requirements for those Freebies. If you don't like the requirements,well too bad. Most American Citizens have to pass Drug Tests just to get employed. No one is forcing anyone to receive Government Welfare Benefits. Therefore no one is forced to take Drug Tests. Just don't demand the Freebies and you can continue being the drugged out loser you've always been. It really is that simple.

What’s also really that simple is how comprehensively ignorant libertarians are with regard to basic Constitutional law. Ironic, too.

What’s also really that simple is how comprehensively ignorant libertarians are with regard to basic Constitutional law. Ironic, too.

Well says you anyway. Yuk Yuk!! :lol:

Well it doesn't always work that way. If you demand the Freebies,you have to accept meeting the requirements for those Freebies.

The problem is, these programs often drive us into dependency against our best intentions. Try to stop ignoring my examples about health care and address them. What happens if the state takes that over and then uses the same arguments on you?

If you don't like the requirements,well too bad. Most American Citizens have to pass Drug Tests just to get employed. No one is forcing anyone to receive Government Welfare Benefits.

No, but they're forcing all of us to pay for them. And I'll be damned if I'll jump through extra hoops to use the services I've paid for all my life. And, fwiw, if you really can't tell the difference between an employer and your government, I'm not sure you're capable of understanding what's going on here.

It really is that simple.

It's only 'that simple' if you ostrich up and ignore all unintended consequence. These sort of laws set precedent. And if they pass muster with the Supremes, which is depressingly easy to do these days, they'll become accepted practice in all manner of state services. You and I may not like the fact that the state is taking over more and more functions of society, but they are. I, for one, don't want to have to kiss ass just to get the basic necessities of life

Again, I must insist that you answer my question about health care. If the state takes that over, are you prepared to jump through the same kinds of hoops you're asking welfare recipients to endure? Because that's what's coming down the pike - especially if you get your way.

Last edited:
Well it doesn't always work that way. If you demand the Freebies,you have to accept meeting the requirements for those Freebies.

The problem is, these programs often drive us into dependency against our best intentions. Try to stop ignoring my examples about health care and address them. What happens if the state takes that over and then uses the same arguments on you?

If you don't like the requirements,well too bad. Most American Citizens have to pass Drug Tests just to get employed. No one is forcing anyone to receive Government Welfare Benefits.

No, but they're forcing all of us to pay for them. And I'll be damned if I'll jump through extra hoops to use the services I've paid for all my life. And, fwiw, if you really can't tell the difference between an employer and your government, I'm not sure you're capable of understanding what's going on here.

It really is that simple.

It's only 'that simple' if you ostrich up and ignore all unintended consequence. These sort of laws set precedent. And if they pass muster with the Supremes, which is depressingly easy to do these days, they'll become accepted practice in all manner of state services. You and I may not like the fact that the state is taking over more and more functions of society, but they are. I, for one, don't want to have to kiss ass just to get the basic necessities of life

Again, I must insist that you answer my question about health care. If the state takes that over, are you prepared to jump through the same kinds of hoops you're asking welfare recipients to endure? Because that's what's coming down the pike - especially if you get your way.

Health Care as we know it is already gone. You'll be jumping through all sorts of hoops to get it. Welcome to the Nanny State. You want something for Free? Well nothing's for Free in the end. Sure,the Government is going to give you something for "Free",but is it really Free? What are you willing to give up to get those Freebies? Well most likely it will be your Freedom & Liberty. So suck it up,take the Drug Test,and grab your Freebies. The Nanny State is here.

Health Care as we know it is already gone. You'll be jumping through all sorts of hoops to get it. Welcome to the Nanny State. You want something for Free? Well nothing's for Free in the end. Sure,the Government is going to give you something for "Free",but is it really Free? What are you willing to give up to get those Freebies? Well most likely it will be your Freedom & Liberty. So suck it up,take the Drug Test,and grab your Freebies. The Nanny State is here.

See you're doing it again... You seem pretty excited about the Nanny State. I'm not sure how to Interpret it, but you seem to get a Charge out of the whole 'touch the Puppet Head' thing. That's something I never really understand about conservatives. They seem to get some Secret Thrill out of subservience. Maybe it's an S & M thing.

See you're doing it again... You seem pretty excited about the Nanny State. I'm not sure how to Interpret it, but you seem to get a Charge out of the whole 'touch the Puppet Head' thing. That's something I never really understand about conservatives. They seem to get some Secret Thrill out of subservience. Maybe it's an S & M thing.

Not following you. I'm not excited in the slightest. I'm just pointing out reality. The Nanny State is now here. I didn't want that but it is the reality. Nothing's for Free really. You have to pay in the end. Many Americans have chose to grab the Freebies at any cost. But what are those costs? Well,it's your Freedom & Liberty. You can't bitch about Drug Tests while at the same time demanding your Freebies. Just take the Drug Test and shut up. You want the Freebies right? Well than shut up. Because that's the price you have to pay. It's something the Nanny Staters will never understand. Nothing's for Free really.

You can't bitch about Drug Tests while at the same time demanding your Freebies. Just take the Drug Test and shut up. You want the Freebies right? Well than shut up. Because that's the price you have to pay. It's something the Nanny Staters will never understand. Nothing's for Free really.

Yeah.. well, this sort of explains why I'm so worried about what's going on. We've got authoritarians on both sides of the isle. It seems like most people who are politically active are in it so they shove their fist down someone's throat. It's ugly business indeed.

"Just take the Drug Test and SHuT uP?"

How about, "No"?

Here we'll settle this. We are a nation of laws. Florida is a state of laws. Don't like the laws" Move.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U24OvWVdVwA]‪Put Your Hand Inside The Puppet Head‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Here we'll settle this. We are a nation of laws. Florida is a state of laws. Don't like the laws" Move.

Not so fast. We are Constitutional Republic. The states are bound by the Bill of Rights. Don't like the Constitution? Move.

Against. But if you're gonna demand those Freebies,just accept the requirements and quit bitchin. Nothing is really for Free in the end. Someone always pays. You want your Freebies? Pass the Drug Test and get over it. It really is that simple.

Cons have a real bad assumption problem. 1st, you have no proof that anyone getting the freebie uses drugs. 2nd you base the law on your 1st assumption. 3rd you use ignorance over constitutional matters when you assume 1&2, and then assume I use the benefits or have a dog in the race or do drugs.

My only point is the law opens the door to further government intrusion, and you are it's next victim. You let down all the veterans that died to protect your freedoms, without so much as a fight in your hatred and vindictiveness. And it is clear to Fla. legislative members that this law is a stepping stone towards drug testing you, at your own expense, if you want a social security check.

Please don't insult my intelligence by claiming to be a Libertarian, because you are not.

Not so fast. We are Constitutional Republic. The states are bound by the Bill of Rights. Don't like the Constitution? Move.

Well, to this date dud, it hasn't been ruled unconstitutional, so until it is it's the law. Don't want to follow the law? Move.

Cons have a real bad assumption problem. 1st, you have no proof that anyone getting the freebie uses drugs. 2nd you base the law on your 1st assumption. 3rd you use ignorance over constitutional matters when you assume 1&2, and then assume I use the benefits or have a dog in the race or do drugs.

My only point is the law opens the door to further government intrusion, and you are it's next victim. You let down all the veterans that died to protect your freedoms, without so much as a fight in your hatred and vindictiveness. And it is clear to Fla. legislative members that this law is a stepping stone towards drug testing you, at your own expense, if you want a social security check.

Please don't insult my intelligence by claiming to be a Libertarian, because you are not.

Hell.

Yes.

Forum List

Back