Florida was doing great before Desantis

That is the message Donald Trump has today for Republicans from his Truth Social account.

"FLORIDA WAS DOING GREAT FOR MANY YEARS, LONG BEFORE RON DESANCTUS GOT THERE. THE SUNSHINE AND OCEAN ARE WONDERFUL THINGS TO HAVE!"
- Donald Trump, March 7

Governor DeSantis is taking a beating from Trump lately. I personally have been to Florida in the past and it was indeed a beautiful place, and things worked out fine n Florida before Ron desantis, who wants to take undue credit as Trump makes it clear.
So you are saying a state run by Republican Governors since 1998 is doing well and and ways has?

Great thread, Simp. :laughing0301:

So you are saying a state run by Republican Governors since 1998 is doing well and and ways has?

Great thread, Simp. :laughing0301:
Trump said the oceans are what make Florida great. Nostra thinks the oceans were created by Republican governors.
1678239422136.gif

I do? Gotta quote by me saying what you claim?

Bring it, or you are admitting you are a lying sack of shit.
Gotta quote of me saying republican governors made FL great? Moron.

That is the message Donald Trump has today for Republicans from his Truth Social account.

"FLORIDA WAS DOING GREAT FOR MANY YEARS, LONG BEFORE RON DESANCTUS GOT THERE. THE SUNSHINE AND OCEAN ARE WONDERFUL THINGS TO HAVE!"
- Donald Trump, March 7

Governor DeSantis is taking a beating from Trump lately. I personally have been to Florida in the past and it was indeed a beautiful place, and things worked out fine n Florida before Ron desantis, who wants to take undue credit as Trump makes it clear.
Yes, Florida was doing great before DeSantis but it is doing even better today.

You didn't answer my question. As usual. Trolls don't answer questions. They troll.
You answered my question with a question, troll.

We all know why…… us you are a lying sack of shit and tried to dodge that fact.

Trump didn't say that.
True. I did. I live in Florida. It’s a better place since DeSantis took over.

It wasn’t all that bad before because we have had a string of Republican governors here recently. In the world today just one Democrat Governor would manage to fuck everything up in Florida.

- Donald Trump, March 7

Yes, in Florida we are lucky enough to have had a string of Republican Governors. That doesn’t mean that DeSantis hasn’t done an OUTSTANDING job.

anyone would be lucky to live in Florida. desantis and our legislators are all about Floridians and I love it. f*** Trump!

#1 higher education system in the nation

Florida’s unemployment rate in December 2022 was 2.5 percent, a full percentage point less than the national unemployment rate of 3.5 percent.

Florida’s private sector employment increased by 425,800 jobs from December 2021 to December 2022, a growth rate of 5.3 percent and a full two percentage points higher than the national growth rate of 3.3 percent. As of December 2022, Florida employers have added jobs for 32 consecutive months, and Florida’s private sector over-the-year job growth rate has exceeded the nation’s for 21 consecutive months.

n 2022, Florida experienced the largest percentage increase in net population migration, ranking as the fastest growing state in the nation at a rate of 1.9 percent. Domestic migration accounted for 318,855 of Florida’s net migration total, also the largest gain of any state.

$1 billion, an increase of $200 million, in funding to provide salary increases for new and veteran teachers and other eligible instructional personnel.

$1.6 billion in funding for early childhood education, including more than $451 million for Voluntary

Pre-Kindergarten (VPK).
Historic $26 billion in funding, of which

$14.1 billion is record state funding for the K-12 public school system.

$1.5 billion in state operating funding for the Florida College System.

$3.1 billion in state operating funding for the State University System.

$100 million for the recruitment and retention of highly qualified faculty at state universities.

$15 million for the institutional overhaul and restructuring of the New College of Florida
Governor DeSantis has always recognized the importance of recommending significant resources in the state budget for affordable homes and apartments, providing Floridians with options for safe and decent housing. The Framework for Freedom Budget provides $402.7 million to fully fund the Sadowski Affordable Housing Trust Funds:

$121.7 million for the State Apartment Incentive Loan (SAIL) Program.

$281 million for the State Housing Initiatives Partnership Program (SHIP)

The Framework for Freedom Budget proposes four permanent tax cuts and more than 10 temporary tax cuts to allow hardworking Floridians to keep money in their pockets while facing record-high inflation thanks to the federal government. The tax holidays include:

A permanent sales tax exemption for baby and toddler necessities

A permanent sales tax exemption for cribs and strollers

A permanent sales tax exemption for over-the-counter pet medications

A permanent sales tax exemption for gas stoves

Temporary holidays on children’s books, children’s toys, children’s athletic equipment, certain household items and clothing, disaster preparedness items, outdoor recreation items, dental and oral hygiene products, pet food, hand and power tools, energy star appliances, and natural gas.

- Donald Trump, March 7

OP is a faggot.

Forum List

Back