Florida's Don't Feel Bad Law.

"theories that distort historical events" -- including "the teaching of Critical Race Theory, meaning the theory that racism is not merely the product of prejudice, but that racism is embedded in American society and its legal systems in order to uphold the supremacy of white persons."

Racism has played a large role in our history. Do they not want it distorted or perhaps not taught at all? Gloss over slavery and Jim Crow laws? Pretend redlining never happened?

That's not what CRT is about. Learn it then comment

Right along with FOX.
Nope.

1650222476493.jpeg

Glad to hear it. CRT, if it is taught (and I don’t believe it should be) belongs in a Social Sciences classroomNOT A NATH TEXTBOOK.

What the fuck does race have to do with mathematics?

I have no idea whether or not it's even in mathematic books. It notes there are a few things that would reject the books. Common Core for one. I can see that in math books. As far as I know they threw in CRT just to outrage the troops.

I have no idea whether or not it's even in mathematic books. It notes there are a few things that would reject the books. Common Core for one. I can see that in math books. As far as I know they threw in CRT just to outrage the troops.
There are a lot of things that you have no idea about.

There are a lot of things that you have no idea about.

Do you have the specific passages in the math books to show us? It noted a few reasons a book could be rejected. Nowhere does it say any of them were specifically rejected for CRT. Reading and actually comprehending what is wrote is kinda important. No regularly done but it's important.

Take CRT and stick it. Another failed democrat boondoggle that's not going to fly

Parents are onto it

All well and fine but irrelevant to anything I've posted. If you wish to address what I actual post, fine. If you just want to rant, leave me out of it.

It’s a feeling and not thought that children and their parents of today need education, re-education or reparation for what the far less morally and socially developed people of 160 years ago did. Living in the past keeps one enslaved there.

Forum List

Back