Florida's Don't Feel Bad Law.

Liberal world order is not how much you have done but rather how much you feel you’ve been done wrong

Well aren't you the most ridiculous FuckBoi yet to show up here. What a complete tool you are. Not a single idea in your

1700 posts, none of them with ANY content whatsoever, and all of them saying "leftists are scum". I guess with you limited education, vocabularly, and intellect this was the only job you could get. Hating on people for no reason.

These are the people who would lead you.
No reason?

You really are a stupid fucktard, aren't you?

EVERYONE can see the bullshit you spew into the air waves. It's public, it's on Google.

No reason, indeed.

Reason #1 is YOU LEFTIST DIRTBAGS THREATENED MY CHILDREN.

And I'm not talking about any grooming, either.

And yes, as long as you're defending the leftist scum that THREATENED MY CHILDREN, I'm going to hate your fucking guts.

And let everyone know about it. In public.

Because that's the way I roll. Threaten my kids, not only do I defend them, I come after you.

Luckily for you, I'm not interested in "leading" your sorry ass. Only in exposing you, ridiculing you, and making sure your reputation follows you everywhere you go.

Clear now?

The lefties fucked up, they screwed the pooch. And as long as you're defending them you're going to be on my shit list too.

"theories that distort historical events" -- including "the teaching of Critical Race Theory, meaning the theory that racism is not merely the product of prejudice, but that racism is embedded in American society and its legal systems in order to uphold the supremacy of white persons."

Racism has played a large role in our history. Do they not want it distorted or perhaps not taught at all? Gloss over slavery and Jim Crow laws? Pretend redlining never happened?

The bill isn't about that and it clearly states so. I pointed it out several times in this topic and even provided a link.

Forum List

Back