Floyd Mayweather - So Much $$$

Most people will never see a Bugatti, much less drive one, and he owns 7 that he never even drives.
View attachment 484906
how do you know he doesnt drive them??
That's what he said in the op interview @ 1:55....
he's wearing a $100,000 watch and Stephen just shakes his head in disbelief :auiqs.jpg:

When he weighed in before the ridiculous McGregor "fight", he bragged his watch was a million dollars.

Guess what I did O Danny Boy. I rubbed 2 brain cells together and found this.

Awesome! Didn't think you had two left. Thanks for the link. It probably brings him joy to help others.
Danny. It is 2 more than you have.

If you are the best at beating someones face in, it pays well. He probably won't know his name 20 yrs from now.

I always thought he was good at avoiding getting hit, so maybe not.
if youre wondering what that thing in your hands is,, its your ass that just got handed to you,,
I do try and be polite as hell when wrecking a thread. The key is to do it by post 3 for proper wreckage.
I was being polite by explaining what just happened to him,, he drifted off in a different direction and didnt seem to know what happened,,

Awesome! Didn't think you had two left. Thanks for the link. It probably brings him joy to help others.

If you are the best at beating someones face in, it pays well. He probably won't know his name 20 yrs from now.

if youre wondering what that thing in your hands is,, its your ass that just got handed to you,,
I do try and be polite as hell when wrecking a thread. The key is to do it by post 3 for proper wreckage.
I was being polite by explaining what just happened to him,, he drifted off in a different direction and didnt seem to know what happened,,

You know a thing or two about getting your ass handed to you. :badgrin:

Yea, all this doesn't mean that Floyd doesn't do philanthropy.
But Houston - There MAY be a prollem

The Root’s conclusion after examining the foundation’s 990s (no one at the foundation would respond to the Root’s questions): “What’s revealed there makes one ask if Mayweather is punching below his weight philanthropically or just not shining a light on all his charitable activities.” In 2009, the foundation distributed all of $3,564 in donations. The foundation’s 2008 990 showed expenditures of “$573,790, or 62.5 percent, [that] went to undisclosed ‘professional fees and other payments to independent contractors’; $284,653…to other expenses; $55,650 to pay three employees; and the rest to smaller expenses. The ‘other expenses’ included $100,000 for…[a] two-day, Mayweather-sponsored Superfest fundraiser; $58,494 for the FMJF dinner; and $10,000 for Thanksgiving turkeys.”​

Happens to all of us, getting our cheeks handed to us on a platter. Part of the gig is fucking up.

Best to do is admit it immediately or the public humiliation just gets worse.

Admitting fuck ups brings credibility. I even laugh at my own fuck ups here, they're pretty hilarious.

Mayweather is about to make another fortune from a noncompetitive fight. There’s a sucker born everyday

I don't see how material things would ever bring you any satisfaction. If you had that kind of money you could spend it to help others, that would bring joy. Another car or expensive jewelry probably means nothing to him.

He can spend his money however the fuck he wants. He pays taxes, so you government parasites already got your cut (for doing nothing, as usual).

Yea, all this doesn't mean that Floyd doesn't do philanthropy.
But Houston - There MAY be a prollem

The Root’s conclusion after examining the foundation’s 990s (no one at the foundation would respond to the Root’s questions): “What’s revealed there makes one ask if Mayweather is punching below his weight philanthropically or just not shining a light on all his charitable activities.” In 2009, the foundation distributed all of $3,564 in donations. The foundation’s 2008 990 showed expenditures of “$573,790, or 62.5 percent, [that] went to undisclosed ‘professional fees and other payments to independent contractors’; $284,653…to other expenses; $55,650 to pay three employees; and the rest to smaller expenses. The ‘other expenses’ included $100,000 for…[a] two-day, Mayweather-sponsored Superfest fundraiser; $58,494 for the FMJF dinner; and $10,000 for Thanksgiving turkeys.”​

Foundations do have expenses. A good charity will be 80% and over for every buck. He is around 64...needs improvement.

The Clintons are the best example. They gave 10 percent......LOLOL. Their biggest contribution was the 10 million dollar wedding for Webb Hubbels daughter.

I don't see how material things would ever bring you any satisfaction. If you had that kind of money you could spend it to help others, that would bring joy. Another car or expensive jewelry probably means nothing to him.

He can spend his money however the fuck he wants. He pays taxes, so you government parasites already got your cut (for doing nothing, as usual).

Shut your broke ass pie hole, boy.

Shut your broke ass pie hole, boy.

You Nazis always get pissed when someone denies you the opportunity to steal. LOL

Nice to see that you've finally gotten around to defending a black man - - - Q!! :lol:

Foundations do have expenses. A good charity will be 80% and over for every buck. He is around 64...needs improvement.

The Clintons are the best example. They gave 10 percent......LOLOL. Their biggest contribution was the 10 million dollar wedding for Webb Hubbels daughter.

Poor Sloop - Has yet to learn that Clinton Foundation has A+ ratings with both CharityWatch and CharityNavigator :rolleyes:

Poor Sloop - Has yet to learn that Clinton Foundation has A+ ratings with both CharityWatch and CharityNavigator :rolleyes:
LOLOL. There is none left. That scam operation went bust after she got smoked. Tell me about 8 yrs ago and before....lolol.What they did in Hati......My God!!!!.........Poor Luvie

LOLOL. There is none left. That scam operation went bust after she got smoked. Tell me about 8 yrs ago and before....lolol.What they did in Hati......My God!!!!.........Poor Luvie

No fucking clue what you are talking about Loon.
Clinton Foundation ratings have ALWAYS been A to A+
Yours on the other hand in USMB?
Well, you SUCK ;)

Nice to see that you've finally gotten around to defending a black man - - - Q!! :lol:

Say hi to your governor for me, BlueAnon!

190202113118-tease-ralph-northam-yearbook-photo-handout-super-169.jpg

Forum List

Back